For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

I Learned something new today!

Go down 
+5
SmashedBrother
firegremlin
waaar81
StarRoadWarrior
SilensCaelum
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Learned something new today!   I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:31 pm

The U.S. was actually a lot more divided among the Patriots as to what they would do after the Thirteen Colonies became independent than many people realize; while they all talked about 'liberty,' etc., many did not necessarily want a republic. Some of them actually wanted another monarchy to take the place of the one they were fighting to leave, albeit an American one. In fact, George Washington was offered a potential crown as the first king. It's why our flag also uses red and white stripes: the Washington family's coat of arms (which Betsy Ross did not, in fact, design).

Unfortunately, though to his credit that he didn't, if Washington had taken the crown, he might have found a problem: no heirs. While the woman he married had children from a previous marriage, and it wasn't for lack of trying (George wasn't gay, we know that much), it seems that George might've had a wee bit of trouble getting excited...
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: I Learned something new today!   I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Today, i went online to check my credit report. My credit report says that i am deceased, and have no rating. I'm at least 90% sure that this is not true. Also i realized i had misspelled "Education" on all the resumes I've been submitting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: I Learned something new today!   I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Identity theft?
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: I Learned something new today!   I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:54 pm

SilensCaelum wrote:
Identity theft?

haha naaaa just something i had read that mad me laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Learned something new today!   I Learned something new today! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Learned something new today!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3