For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Say "Cheese!" It's picture time!

Go down 
+6
Forsaken Lament 44
webweaver
BrightScales
firegremlin
StarRoadWarrior
SilensCaelum
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say "Cheese!" It's picture time!   Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Well, I originally tried to move this, but it turns out Everlong took care of things already, which is why Skye's response is above Everlong's post.

Thanks for the picture my friend! You two look great!
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Say "Cheese!" It's picture time!   Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:05 pm

SilensCaelum wrote:
Oh my gosh! You both look so cute and happy together, just look at your smile! I really like this picture, and I am glad people are not to shy to share pictures of themselves. If you don't mind me asking, what is your girlfriend's name? She's pretty!

As I said before: Thank you very much, Silens! Yeah, I actually don't like my smile too much, as I said. I'm pretty picture shy in general. I don't think I ever come out looking the right way. Not sure why I decided to share it today, though. I'm usually a bit reserved when it comes to posting images of myself online.

Her name is Jazmin, by the way.

SmashedBrother wrote:
Well, I originally tried to move this, but it turns out Everlong took care of things already, which is why Skye's response is above Everlong's post.

Thanks for the picture my friend! You two look great!

Thanks for trying to (and the compliment), regardless. That was pretty embarrassing earlier. I'm glad you guys caught it. You're welcome, by the way? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Say "Cheese!" It's picture time!   Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 am

Well, well...don't the two of you look sharp? Very nice indeed!

I suppose I must counter your sharp picture with one of my own! This is of my girlfriend and myself back on Valentine's Day. I took her to the Signature Room on the 95th floor of the John Hancock Tower right here in downtown Chicago...it was quite a lovely evening, if I do say so myself! Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Say "Cheese!" It's picture time!   Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Forsaken Pride 44 wrote:
Well, well...don't the two of you look sharp? Very nice indeed!

Heh, thanks. Right back at you. Oddly enough, I imagined you looking older...with facial hair. Odd. Laughing

Forsaken Pride 44 wrote:
I suppose I must counter your sharp picture with one of my own! This is of my girlfriend and myself back on Valentine's Day. I took her to the Signature Room on the 95th floor of the John Hancock Tower right here in downtown Chicago...it was quite a lovely evening, if I do say so myself! Cool

She's very lovely; you did good, sir! I presume you had dinner there, but what else did you do? A dance or something? I'm not really familiar with John Hancock Tower other than it being a skyscraper.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Say "Cheese!" It's picture time!   Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Me with facial hair? Ironic you'd say that, I've never once sported a mustache or a beard, never thought it suited me! And yeah, I look a lot younger than I actually am...most people think I'm no older than 17! Smile

And thanks for the compliment, we had a very nice diner there. No dancing, but the restaurant features glass walls throughout, so you could see the entire city skyline while you ate, which was really very impressive. It made for a romantic evening indeed. Cool

Btw, no need to be shy about your image, you two really look fantastic together. Truly. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say "Cheese!" It's picture time!   Say "Cheese!" It's picture time! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say "Cheese!" It's picture time!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2