For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

What did you do today?

Go down 
+3
BrightScales
StarRoadWarrior
SmashedBrother
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

What did you do today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:51 pm

today I'm uploading my first you tube video =)
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:06 pm

i just posted in several forums, so they're probably dead now Rolling Eyes sigh......do my posts really kill threads? ( the irony no one is going to answer me, since I posted here.)
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:19 pm

I've been trying to fix my xbox(and it's not working) and I really don't want to send it in, especially because it will probably take about 8 weeks or so just to get it back... Rolling Eyes

I had panera bread for lunch, and I've been trying to improve things on the site...oh, and I'm impressed with all the awesome posts lately. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:01 pm

well today (Thursday) had a loooooong hard day at work then came home and wanted to rest a relax then got a pm asking if i wanted to brawl at first i did not want to because i was tired and losing would just add stress and i was not up to it but said yes. then a few seconds later waar called me on skype then roy and cory joined in also. then we all chatted on skype and boy was that FUN! i do not think i have laughed that hard in sooooo long. that was the best matches ever i do feel sorry that cory and roy never won a match though Wink all joking aside the very last match was the best after 100 re-starts. lol in conclusion i would LOVE to do more brawls with skype chatting Very Happy even geno agrees What did you do today? - Page 2 430402

Friday: got payed cheers and now i have money to get conduit Very Happy

TODAY: ....nothing yet going out later with my girlfriend Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:47 am

OMG!!! i took my girlfriend out to eat and no body will be able to guess who sat at the table next to us? BRETT FARVE Very Happy no joke! it was the best date ever!!!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:14 am

Star Road Warrior wrote:
OMG!!! i took my girlfriend out to eat and no body will be able to guess who sat at the table next to us? BRETT FARVE Very Happy no joke! it was the best date ever!!!
who?
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:14 am

Star Road Warrior wrote:

Favre, if you live in WI like me, you can't see that spelled wrong or spell it wrong. It's pretty much against the law. I personally don't like Brett Favre, or the Packers, but I live in WI, so I know how to spell it. Either that or this is a completely unknown person that just happens to have a name spelled similar to the NFL quarterback that holds almost every record, including most interceptions lol! and can't decide whether to play or retire for good, c'mon make up your mind.

I'm a huge sports fan btw, I don't think I actually said that on this website yet.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:21 pm

today i had one class and now im just sitting here posting in old threads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2