For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Hello Everyone, Everlong Here

Go down 
+3
firegremlin
Forsaken Lament 44
Everlong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:55 am

Hey everyone, I've just recently joined up due to my correspondence with a current friendship I've struck up with everyone's local admin here, Forsaken Lament 04, over on the 2K forums that was mostly spawned out of our mutual interest for discussing the more philosophical and deeper aspects of the BioShock franchise.

A little bit about myself is in order then, I think, as well. I've been a Nintendo fan as long as I can remember, though just recently having caved into getting a 360 due to pressure from friends (unfortunately have to sacrifice my older consoles for it...), but I think it's worth it, considering my Wii can play most of my older games, and some of my favorite franchises and games are: Super Smash Bros., Legend of Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Mortal Kombat, Halo, BioShock, Portal, etc. The list goes on. However, I feel my tastes aren't as...varied as some here are, and so I really do look forward to learning all about the new kinds of stuff. I'm also a big fanatic of making mountains out of mole hills and overanalyzing things tons, so...expect that of my time here with you guys. Razz

As far as anime goes, I'm not really so sure...I've only watched a few, preferring more to stay with manga, but again, I'm always willing to expand my horizons. Very Happy I'm not much one to get into the realm of fan fiction, as I don't believe I've much talent in this particular area, but I think I'm always good at least with ideas. I also enjoy the good, occasional debate and from this point onward, I really hope to not make many enemies regarding either politics, nor religion. So the disclaimer goes here.

See you guys around!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:10 am

Welcome to FTW Everlong, it's great to have you on board! The site is very community oriented, and extremely close knit, so I think you'll find you stay most welcome. While we used to be strictly Nintendo focused, we've largely opened up as to appeal to all gamers, so I think there's plenty to learn, and plenty of great experiences to be had. I look forward to talking with you on the forums! Cool
-ForsakenLament 04
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:36 am

well, hey everlong, it's good to see you joining our forum. don't expect too many replies here as everyone's lazy >_> only one more thing to say:

"mutual interest for discussing the more philosophical and deeper aspects of the BioShock franchise. "
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:23 pm

firegremlin wrote:
well, hey everlong, it's good to see you joining our forum. don't expect too many replies here as everyone's lazy >_> only one more thing to say:

"mutual interest for discussing the more philosophical and deeper aspects of the BioShock franchise. "
Sleep
I take no offense to the bottom part of your post, in fact, I expected at least one response like it. Laughing

And thanks for the welcome, it's good to be here and I look forward to meeting everyone; you seem like an enjoyable lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Welcome aboard! Always good to have new people around to discuss many different topics! Smile Hopefully you'll enjoy you're stay; it's a very friendly site and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here. I look forward to having some interesting conversations on the chat with you if you're ever there.
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Well hello there Everlong, it's nice to see a new face around here (to be completely honest, I'm getting sick of 'these people') ;D I'm very interested in what you have to say about certain video games!

'I'm also a big fanatic of making mountains out of mole hills and overanalyzing things tons, so...expect that of my time here with you guys.'

Awesome! people who over analyze are the sh!t. I tend to over analyze certain books, movies, and video games. To this day I still don't completely understand Silent Hill 2... (it's been about 5 years) Anyways, I go by Silens here.. some people may claim to know my real name, but don't believe them. They are all compulsive liars.

So yeah. It's great to meet you, happy posting!
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Hey there and welcome to the site and to our community.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
I can also help you if you have a problem with a member (example : Forsaken Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Heh, well, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Again, I look forward to getting to know you all better and more personally. Means a lot that you're taking your time on doing this.

Heh, well, Hello Everyone, Everlong Here 883970, I don't think I'm ever going to need assistance yet...after all, I try not to do plan any usurpation until I've at least been at a site for a week. Razz But your help could very well be valuable in the future!

Ah, the Silent Hill series. Now that's quite the monster that could lead to some interesting stuff, especially considering it's made to be talked of in greater detail. I hope we can try that together sometime; should be fun, and other things besides. IF you're a Zelda fan, well, you're in luck as I've got things to say about the much fabled time line for it...
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:03 pm

Welcome to the site! I play Most of the wii online games as well as WoW. How good are you at Brawl?
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:05 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
Welcome to the site! I play Most of the wii online games as well as WoW. How good are you at Brawl?
Well, compared to some of the players here, I'd say probably pretty bad. I've not played the game in a while but...well, I can always start again. So, pardon if I'm not what you were expecting for that...
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:04 am

Sorry for being late (haven't been very active lately, thanks to homework), but welcome to the site everlong! I enjoy discussing things (video games, politics, religion) too, so I look forward to takling with you! I'm not currently able to play any online games (blasted TV broke Hello Everyone, Everlong Here 56577 Hello Everyone, Everlong Here 314169 ) but I hope to challenge you in brawl and others as I get them!!!

SilensCaelum wrote:
Well hello there Everlong, it's nice to see a new face around here (to be completely honest, I'm getting sick of 'these people') ;D I'm very interested in what you have to say about certain video games!

'I'm also a big fanatic of making mountains out of mole hills and overanalyzing things tons, so...expect that of my time here with you guys.'

Awesome! people who over analyze are the sh!t. I tend to over analyze certain books, movies, and video games. To this day I still don't completely understand Silent Hill 2... (it's been about 5 years) Anyways, I go by Silens here.. some people may claim to know my real name, but don't believe them. They are all compulsive liars.

So yeah. It's great to meet you, happy posting!

Her name is Ground....no Water....or something.....

So you're sick of me, and I'm a compulsive liar.....gee thanks Neutral .... ( so it's true)

lol!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:02 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:

So you're sick of me, and I'm a compulsive liar.....gee thanks Neutral .... ( so it's true)

tell us something we DON'T know Wink
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:31 pm

Everlong wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
Well, compared to some of the players here, I'd say probably pretty bad. I've not played the game in a while but...well, I can always start again. So, pardon if I'm not what you were expecting for that...
we will have to brawl sometime!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:04 pm

@Everlong - Where have you been? We miss you here.

firegremlin wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:

tell us something we DON'T know Wink

Europeans are infinetly superior to Americans, You could easily five stock me at Brawl, I am....oops! All I did was just telling you I'm a compulsive liar again! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Everlong Here   Hello Everyone, Everlong Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone, Everlong Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: The Arcade :: Welcome to FTW!-
Jump to: