For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Videos for FTW!

Go down 
+8
Ki-No-Ko
SmashedBrother
SilensCaelum
Forsaken Lament 44
waaar81
firegremlin
l33tsmasher
StarRoadWarrior
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

Number of posts : 198

Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:00 am

Great Vids! I especially enjoyed the Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom ones! Smile
Back to top Go down
xXyoshiX

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 pm

the intro to the videos are pretty cool especially the music cat
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Hey jody wanna do SF4 video?
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:25 pm

waaar81 wrote:
Hey jody wanna do SF4 video?

super street fighter 4 or regular street fighter 4?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:12 pm

I got the regular only but my bro has the super
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:21 pm

well i have super sooo...
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 pm

so I need to go upstairs grab it and come back?

Man thats too much work Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:02 pm

waaar81 wrote:
so I need to go upstairs grab it and come back?

Man thats too much work Rolling Eyes

lol well you need to unless you dont want to kick my butt want me to kick your butt Razz

@everyone if you have saw my new videos you will notice the new intro i did this because i wanted to include a small clip from a game of each system then end with a brawl final smash and the title of the video if you could be so kind and watch each intro to tell me which one you like more (there are 3 of them)

Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Great videos Jody! As always, I enjoyed our matches. I still need a lot of practice in getting the combos down. Btw, I love the new intro. I look forward to some more matches in the future.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Blitzsword wrote:
Great videos Jody! As always, I enjoyed our matches. I still need a lot of practice in getting the combos down. Btw, I love the new intro. I look forward to some more matches in the future.

lol i knew you would you need to read the videos description for both TvC and SSF4
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Doppelgänger24 wrote:
Blitzsword wrote:

lol i knew you would you need to read the videos description for both TvC and SSF4

You give me too much credit bro! Smile But thanks! I can't stress this enough, but I really enjoy playing against you. I spoke to Jordan a.k.a BattleCry a few days ago, and he also has SSF4. I'm going to try and set up a day where the three of us can go ahead and play against each other. I sure wish other members had this game.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Lol I do too pal play random spammer gets borind but playing a pal with skillz now that what gaming is about. Also I like to record our matches because then I can see my mistakes and fix them next time and that goes for any online game. Also that would be great to do some matches with battle and if waar would get off his lazy ass he could join us too (I don't see that happening lol)
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Doppelgänger24 wrote:
Lol I do too pal play random spammer gets borind but playing a pal with skillz now that what gaming is about. Also I like to record our matches because then I can see my mistakes and fix them next time and that goes for any online game. Also that would be great to do some matches with battle and if waar would get off his lazy ass he could join us too (I don't see that happening lol)

Haha! Thanks bro! You really up'd your game the last time we played on SSF4 though. Beat me over 5 times! Shocked

I can't wait to see the next vids. There'll be a HUGE difference with your improved skill. Pretty soon, I'll be the one training Smile
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Videos for FTW!   Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:53 pm

enjoy then

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
FTW Website Discussion
Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:43 pm by Forsaken Lament 44
Hello everyone,

If you've seen my portal post, I'm sure you know what's going on. If not, go check it out. But I'd like to get people's opinions on what's going on with FTW. Please post them here, and vote in the poll.

Comments: 171
Video of the Week
Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm by StarRoadWarrior
Howdy guys and girls. I wanted to take this opportunity to announce that I'm bring sexy back bring back the Videos of the week! To make this a big hit i want loads of member input on this so it wont be just videos that i have seen (which is alot btw) videos are not limited to just video games. they can be popular videos that have been seen by …

Comments: 110
Vote for your favorite Chat
Videos for FTW! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am by Forsaken Lament 44
Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, the site has been pretty slow lately...but I know everyone's been doing a little bit of lurking, so by now I'm sure you've seen each of the different chats. I changed to Everywhere chat as it seemed like it was what most people wanted, but unfortunately it was buggy and kept Smashed and a few others from being …

Comments: 11