For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Hello, everyone

Go down 
+2
Forsaken Lament 44
koopa_under_fire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Hi, I'm koopa_under_fire, K_U_F for short. I'm a former NSider member, still would be if it wasn't shut down. Since then I've drifted from video game site to video game site looking for the one I like. But I still haven't really found one.

I'm a huge Nintendo fan, but this generation has sort of helped me to seperate from Nintendo, I've now got my PS3 and I'm way happier with that than my Wii. I like all types of video games, as I've grown up my horizons have broadened in terms of genres of video games I play.

My PSN name is vin_one and I'm on that a majority of the time, I go on my Wii once in a blue moon, but I'm on my PS3 almost all the time.

I'm 17, but don't let my age fool you, I'm super mature on forums, I made it into a 21 and over PS3 madden league because I'm mature for my age. I love sports, and video games, and tons of other stuff.

Well that's about all for now, if you have questions just ask, I'm planning on posting my life story tomorrow, so stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Hey Koopa, it's great to have you.

You sound a lot like me, I've always been a devoted Nintendo fan, but this generation has moved me in a new-albeit different- direction with the xbox 360. Either way, we all love games around these parts, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. If you need anything, just let me know.

Welcome to FTW,
~ForsakenLament 04
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:40 am

Hey there and welcome to the site. Hope you dont mind it if I call you KUF or koopa. IM really lazy when it comes to writing or............ well anything also lol. Im a huge RPG and fighting games fan, classic as well as new ones. hope you like it here and if you have anyquestions on older, classic games I might be able to help (classic meaning before N64).
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Well hello there koopa!

Welcome to FTW!

We haven't been around as long as some forums but we definitely have some devoted members with a lot to say. I have to say I think your user name is pretty cool. I have always loved koopas hehe. Anyway, welcome to the site I look forward to having some interesting discussions with you. By the way, what is your favorite Nintendo game?
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi, nice to see you here.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:31 pm

welcome to the site Koopa! is it ok to call you koopa? lol
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:55 am

Yeah I'm cool with koopa, lol, is there really anything I would be able to do?
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm

well theres quite a lot actually...
we do gaming nights
youll make lots of friends
we often play online
and we are hoping to start tournements during game nights so join the fun! Cool
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:56 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
well theres quite a lot actually...
we do gaming nights
youll make lots of friends
we often play online
and we are hoping to start tournements during game nights so join the fun! Cool

Not at all what I meant, but thanks for the info anyways. Razz I meant if he really wanted to call me koopa, could I stop him?

What's the main console people have got here? And who's got Burnout Paradise on the PS3, and still plays it, with a headset preferable. Because that game is one of the best games to play online and I don't have anyone else to play online with.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:31 am

koopa_under_fire wrote:
Hi, I'm koopa_under_fire, K_U_F for short. I'm a former NSider member, still would be if it wasn't shut down. Since then I've drifted from video game site to video game site looking for the one I like. But I still haven't really found one.

I'm a huge Nintendo fan, but this generation has sort of helped me to seperate from Nintendo, I've now got my PS3 and I'm way happier with that than my Wii. I like all types of video games, as I've grown up my horizons have broadened in terms of genres of video games I play.

My PSN name is vin_one and I'm on that a majority of the time, I go on my Wii once in a blue moon, but I'm on my PS3 almost all the time.

I'm 17, but don't let my age fool you, I'm super mature on forums, I made it into a 21 and over PS3 madden league because I'm mature for my age. I love sports, and video games, and tons of other stuff.

Well that's about all for now, if you have questions just ask, I'm planning on posting my life story tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Welcome to site Koopa! I'm SmashedBrother (obvious statement of the year Neutral ) but you can call me Smashed (or smash if you're really lazy like Star Road Warrior Wink ) Sorry for being late to greet you, but I only just noticed this thread. How do you like the site, so far?

My systems are NES, SNES (both of which still work. It's fun to pull them out every once in a while), Gamecube, PS2, DS, and a Wii that, loong story short, isn't set up at the moment. My favorite game is probably Skies of Arcadia followed by Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. I also love the Metroid and Fire Emblem series.

Quote :
What's the main console people have got here? And who's got Burnout Paradise on the PS3, and still plays it, with a headset preferable. Because that game is one of the best games to play online and I don't have anyone else to play online with.

We started out as a Smash Bros Brawl forum, so probably the wii, which is followed by the Xbox 360, and then the PS3. I know Blitzsword has a PS3, so you might want to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:48 pm

And I couldadd that Headbanger has a PS3 also......... Well all 3 major systems I think and maybe Samco had a PS3 too. My bro has a PS3 but he doesnt come to the site but he lives just upstairs of me so I could play from time to time but he doesnt have a headset and not sure if he has burnout paradise I gotta check it out
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Ok, I was just wondering, how these profile points and reputation things work? Are they like voted on or do they get accumulated as you post, or maybe admin/mod awarded, etc. I'm just a little confused I've seen how you can get them for making stuff for the site, I just don't know how they work. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:51 pm

well you get a point for each post you make and for every positive reputation you get. Loose one when your get neg rep.
You get more points if you make a new topic and even more for some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:20 am

Well I'm sure this will make all of you happy, but I've come to the conclusion that this is my new gaming forum, I've been looking for something to replace NSider for ages and I think I've finally found it, thank you for the warm welcome and everything so far.
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 am

koopa_under_fire wrote:
Well I'm sure this will make all of you happy, but I've come to the conclusion that this is my new gaming forum, I've been looking for something to replace NSider for ages and I think I've finally found it, thank you for the warm welcome and everything so far.

TEST, I'm testing to see if my sigs will show up, seeing if they only show up on posts after I updated them, you can deleate this if you really feel the urge to. Why isn't it showing up, oh well, it shows up under my profile, I'll check in the morning, no worries.
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey Koopa, if you are having troubles with your sig I can help you out. Just send me a PM. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:28 pm

SilensCaelum wrote:
Hey Koopa, if you are having troubles with your sig I can help you out. Just send me a PM. Very Happy

Still no go, it still shows up in my profile though, I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Try it now.
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:35 pm

SilensCaelum wrote:
Try it now.

YEAH! Thank you very much, I appreciate all the help, I never could have done that.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:29 pm

I love the sig man. Glad you're enjoying the site so much. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:47 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I love the sig man. Glad you're enjoying the site so much. Cool

Yeah it's great. Those sigs are pretty old, those are my first sigs from NSider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone   Hello, everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: The Arcade :: Welcome to FTW!-
Jump to: