For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
    Latest topics
    » Thank You!
    The new transformers Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
    The new transformers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
    The new transformers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
    The new transformers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
    The new transformers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
    The new transformers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
    The new transformers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
    The new transformers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
    The new transformers Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Statistics
    We have 116 registered users
    The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

The new transformers

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    CHAOSblade

Number of posts : 15

The new transformers Empty
    PostSubject: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:01 pm

What does everyone think it will be like??

I have high hopes for it to be better than the first and with linkin park doing the music for most of the movie its sure to be an impressive sound track.
    Back to top Go down
    firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:46 am

ooo yeah, I saw a coule of trailers for that and it does seem pretty epic. I'll be sure to watch it as soon as I know this:

WHAT IS IT ACTUALLY ABOUT?
    Back to top Go down
    CHAOSblade

PostSubject: Re: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Same thing as the first one pretty much....good robots vs. bad robots and this time its gonna have lots more explosions and special effects. lol
    Back to top Go down
    firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:53 am

CHAOSblade wrote:
    Same thing as the first one pretty much....good robots vs. bad robots and this time its gonna have lots more explosions and special effects. lol
    well, I'm convinced now lol
    Back to top Go down
    Illiya

Illiya

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:13 pm

I'm really excited for this movie! Being a transformers fan, it'd be a shame to pass this one up. I will admit that the first one could've been better but have high hopes for this one.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Spot on Sano! I'm also a Transformers fan! I collect the figures and grew up on them when I was a kid! G1 (Generation 1) was what started it all. This may be off topic, but are you familar with Beast Wars?

Anyway, I for one will be watching the movie when it comes out. I liked the first one and have high hopes for the second one. Can't wait to see what's in store! cheers
    Back to top Go down
    CHAOSblade

PostSubject: Re: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:13 am

I've read a few online sneak peek reviews and they have all been two thumbs up or better. i plan on seeing it the weekend of opening and will write my own review for everyonce once i see it. lol
    Back to top Go down
    Illiya

Illiya

PostSubject: Re: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Blitzsword wrote:
    Spot on Sano! I'm also a Transformers fan! I collect the figures and grew up on them when I was a kid! G1 (Generation 1) was what started it all. This may be off topic, but are you familar with Beast Wars?

Anyway, I for one will be watching the movie when it comes out. I liked the first one and have high hopes for the second one. Can't wait to see what's in store! cheers

Yessir! Collected every single one of them too. I loved the show and makes me wonder if they'll have any of the characters in the movie.

That'd be awsome Chaos! I'd like to see what your thoughts are once the movie comes out! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Forsaken Lament 44
    Administrator
    Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:10 am

I wish I could share your excitement guys...but as long as Shia Lebouf(or however the hell you spell his name) is in Transformers, I won't be seeing it...that guy just pisses me off.

The girl is pretty damn hot though.... Wink
    Back to top Go down
    https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Shia can be dumb at times but that's not why I'm going to see the movie. Robots vs. Robots is what I want to see, other than that, I could care less who is in the movie as long as it has a solid story and great acting.
    Back to top Go down
    CHAOSblade

PostSubject: Re: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:55 am

And explosions don't forget the the explosions. lol
    Back to top Go down
    Illiya

Illiya

PostSubject: Re: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:36 pm

CHAOSblade wrote:
    And explosions don't forget the the explosions. lol

Exactly! Knowing Michael Bay, this movie is just bound to have alot of them! Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    Forsaken Lament 44
    Administrator
    Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: The new transformers   The new transformers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 am

This sums up Micheal Bay perfectly...

May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    FTW Website Discussion
    The new transformers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:43 pm by Forsaken Lament 44
    Hello everyone,

If you've seen my portal post, I'm sure you know what's going on. If not, go check it out. But I'd like to get people's opinions on what's going on with FTW. Please post them here, and vote in the poll.

Comments: 171
    Video of the Week
    The new transformers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm by StarRoadWarrior
    Howdy guys and girls. I wanted to take this opportunity to announce that I'm bring sexy back bring back the Videos of the week! To make this a big hit i want loads of member input on this so it wont be just videos that i have seen (which is alot btw) videos are not limited to just video games. they can be popular videos that have been seen by …

Comments: 110
    Vote for your favorite Chat
    The new transformers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am by Forsaken Lament 44
    Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, the site has been pretty slow lately...but I know everyone's been doing a little bit of lurking, so by now I'm sure you've seen each of the different chats. I changed to Everywhere chat as it seemed like it was what most people wanted, but unfortunately it was buggy and kept Smashed and a few others from being …

Comments: 11