For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Top Of The List Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Top Of The List Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Top Of The List Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Top Of The List Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Top Of The List Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Top Of The List Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Top Of The List Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Top Of The List Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Top Of The List Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Top Of The List

Go down 
+3
waaar81
BrightScales
StarRoadWarrior
7 posters
AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:31 am

here it is my video project that i worked on all summer and its finally out for your viewing pleasure

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:31 pm

very cool i cant wait! =)
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Nice
But I would have wasted less time at tthe beginning, som people might not wait till you start talking and just close it. Another thing is that I would have started from number 100 to 91 in the same video. Anyways I cant wait to see your choices and your number #1 better not be the one I think it is lol
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 am

k i cut the intro in half did not know that it was 40 seconds long. and what do you mean start at 100? do my 100 favorite games? im not sure if i have played 100 games yet...
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Star Road Warrior wrote:
k i cut the intro in half did not know that it was 40 seconds long. and what do you mean start at 100? do my 100 favorite games? im not sure if i have played 100 games yet...

trust me my friend... you may not think it but you have... if your a gamer addict like i use to be when i owned alot of games, then you played well over 100 games ^^
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:55 pm

l33t_|=|4x0r wrote:
Star Road Warrior wrote:

trust me my friend... you may not think it but you have... if your a gamer addict like i use to be when i owned alot of games, then you played well over 100 games ^^

It's not an addiction, it's a passion.
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:07 am

koopa_under_fire wrote:
l33t_|=|4x0r wrote:
Star Road Warrior wrote:

actualy, its a religion => but to me, gaming is my life >=]
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:31 am

l33t_|=|4x0r wrote:
koopa_under_fire wrote:
l33t_|=|4x0r wrote:
Star Road Warrior wrote:

actualy, its a religion => but to me, gaming is my life >=]

Yeah, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Just want to let you know I'm still enjoying these. Keep it up pal!

My guess is Twilight Princess.....the hint pretty much gives it away.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:26 pm

yep that would be correct im not doing so well on my hints being hard then again im sure you guys could name the next 4 lol
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:41 am

I like you videos, but I'm not going to lie, that list is miles away from what my list would be. Every game you have wouldn't even be in my top ten, lol. But that's to be expected in the diverse world of video games.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:00 pm

haha well like i said on the first video i know there will be agree and disagrees im perfectly fine with that
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:25 pm

koopa_under_fire wrote:
I like you videos, but I'm not going to lie, that list is miles away from what my list would be. Every game you have wouldn't even be in my top ten, lol. But that's to be expected in the diverse world of video games.

Lol, I wouldn't go quite that far, but I do have some significantly different opinions. However, like a wise person I know said, that's to be expected in the diverse world of video games.....or just about anything else for that matter! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:01 am

SmashedBrother wrote:
koopa_under_fire wrote:

Lol, I wouldn't go quite that far, but I do have some significantly different opinions. However, like a wise person I know said, that's to be expected in the diverse world of video games.....or just about anything else for that matter! Very Happy

Who said that, that's and epic quote.
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

Number of posts : 58

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:04 am

What was the game before mario kart wii?
And cool, your voice sounds funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Btw. Jody, didn't you say you had SoA?

koopa_under_fire wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:
koopa_under_fire wrote:

Who said that, that's and epic quote.

Oh, I created that quote myself!..............trust me! Very Happy .............. Very Happy .................. Smile ...................................... Neutral ....................... No
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:52 pm

@Doppleganger - Are you going to finish this?
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:20 am

yes one day i will just dont know when study
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:36 pm

UPDATE!!!

here is #2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] enjoy and rate and all that good stuff Very Happy i will be your best friend for ever if you do!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top Of The List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Of The List   Top Of The List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Of The List
Page 1 of 1