For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
    Latest topics
    » Thank You!
    Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
    Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
    Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
    Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
    Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
    Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
    Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
    Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
    Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Statistics
    We have 116 registered users
    The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)

Go down 
    +5
    Forsaken Lament 44
    firegremlin
    koopa_under_fire
    SmashedBrother
    Shenron500
    9 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Shenron500

Shenron500

Number of posts : 19

Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Empty
    PostSubject: Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)   Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:02 pm

This may sound dumb to you guys but i'm gonna say it anyway.I'm tired of my wii.It got old once i found out what i was missing which was during the summer of last year.Wii has had some good games but i beat all of them so fast I forgot when i bought them.The sports games make me sad because i realized that most of the controls never respond.In fighting games I realized there's no skill required swing your arms nonstop and you've just won a match.I would invite my friends over to my house and they say "Hey let's play the playstation already."The only game i actually really enjoy is guitar hero.But my main problem with the wii is the lack of online fun you can have.Yeah, their games where you can play online but is it really that fun?You can download stuff: Old nintendo games, a few channels where you can vote,see what new games nintendo is working on, and download mii's but how fun is that?I want the mii's to be more than a picture in my games, more than a character,I want to be able to do something fun with my mii's where you don't need a disc to have fun.Actually, I want the wii to be able to be more fun without a disc!

If the wii could do more things online i would be happier.I also wish that the wii could have a bigger chance.Like with the game smackdown vs raw 2010 they gave the 360 and ps3 the oppurtunity to draw stuff on superstars clothes and download other people's stories while the wii couldn't :L.Like the wii can't go online or draw or something.But HERE's a big problem that i have with the wii though:THE NEW SPORTS GAME LOOK! I know the wii doesn't have to look like a 360 to be a good game but wow that looks really un-real and that kills sports games for me.You should have a choice to put that 3-year old baby game look and a regular sports game look.I know this is getting kind of long but the bottom line is I'm thinking of selling my wii but if i do i only have a computer to play games with because i'm selling my ps2 next week so i have to deal with it until i get ps3.BUT I'M BORED WITH MY WII so what do you think i should do?Tell me what you think i should do and what you think of what i said on the wii.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Shenron500
    SmashedBrother
    Administrator
    SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)   Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:39 pm

No, pretty much everyone here has complained about the wii at some point.....I haven't yet, but then, I still need to catch up on the good games.

I'm just curious, what do you think Nintendo should do? (or would like it to do, anyway)

Personally, I wish they would make more RPGs........that's why I still mess around with our old SNES from time to time........
    Back to top Go down
    koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)   Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:41 am

I was debating selling mine, but then I realized how much fun it is with a group of people and decided to keep it, I wouldn't make anything for it anyways. I bought Wii Sports resort, which is really fun, although one of my friends is an idiot and is WAY WAY WAY too biased towards the 360, so anything not 360 sucks automatically, I don't like him, he screams in my ear on live too, which I want to punch him in the face. I also am overly stoked for TNSMB Wii, that game looks like soooooooo much fun. I would really like more online and some good games, it's sort of few and far between since years one and two.
    Back to top Go down
    firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)   Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:09 pm

yeah, I was getting real tired of me Wii then I got NSMBW and my gosh, that's a f***ing amazing game. Granted, I'm such a geek I've almost got the 5 stars rating within 2 weeks it's really put my faith back into that little white box. Also, sudennly I've gone all retro and started SMB3 and Kirby's Adventure again over the VC which livens up the day. GH and MKW and great for parties and SMG2 is going to be brilliant so I recommend you don't give up on it yet. As hard as it is to say this, I agree with smashed and want more RPGs for the Wii

off topic - has anyone seen that new Black Limited Edition Wii? Looks unbelievable

(so many abbreviations in that paragraph)
    Back to top Go down
    Forsaken Lament 44
    Administrator
    Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)   Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:54 pm

I'm with you Shenron. The only thing I really play on my Wii is brawl, and that's far and few between. I really want SMG 2, and a few others, but Wii just can't stand up to the competition. While Brawl, Mario Kart, and apparently Monster Hunter Tri have decent online systems, they just can't compare t the achievements, profiles, and vast array of great online games that other systems have to offer. Nintendo may have some great single player games, but they just don't last as long. I used to hate XBOX, but now I play it 10 times more than my Wii.
    Back to top Go down
    https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
    StarRoadWarrior
    Administrator
    StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)   Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:47 am

I'm not tired or bored of my I still play it on a regular basis I have been playing it a lot now with SMG2 but before that I was still playing online games like kart and conduit but not brawl because random online games took a long time to find people. Also before galaxy 2 I was trying to finish or 100% some of the wii games I had. I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm probably the only one on the site that still give nintendo and wii the credit it deserves and you can call me crazy or a fanboy but I have all 3 systems I support all 3 companies but if I had to pick one its still nintendo and the wii
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
    Blitzsword
    Administrator
    Blitzsword

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)   Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:15 pm

I play my Wii from time to time. Mario Galaxy 2 and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom keep my Wii in use at least. I only Brawl if someone asks me to have a match, otherwise I don't bother. Brawl only keeps me entertained for about 30 minutes now and days, after that I get sick of it. I am looking forward to Metroid Other M and the new Legend of Zelda title but hey, who isn't? Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Forsaken Lament 44
    Administrator
    Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)   Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am

Brawl is ONLY worth playing if you have people to play it with, and even then it gets dull. There are games I want for my wii, like No More Heroes 2, Little King's Story, Fragile, and others, but I'll probably wait for those to go cheap before buying them. Thus, my wii continues to collect dust when it isn't satisfying my brawling needs.
    Back to top Go down
    https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
    Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)   Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:37 pm

I'm not really getting tired of my Wii - but my problem is that, right now, I've too many games on my plate to have played it recently. I've started collecting games and consoles, so it's hard to save up for modern games when I'm trying to go out and snag older, rare titles for consoles that I've got; I'm also considering expanding into handhelds, which would further sort of dampen my spending money for modern games. As Forsaken mentioned, there ARE games on the Wii that are worth getting and I will laugh in anyone's face if they say no. The problem, now, is becoming monetary funds. At least for me.

I love all my current gen systems equally; I understand if some are tiring of the Wii, it's not for everyone. But don't talk down to others that still do. :/
    Back to top Go down
    Blitzsword
    Administrator
    Blitzsword

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)   Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Yeah, I think we can all safetly say that we'll all go back to our Wiis in the next couple of months or so Razz

The Wii has its times every now and then and this year is proof of that. Let's face it, the Wii has some great titles, but it wasn't up until now that a surge of games have been announced. We're talking at least two to four core franchises being released this year alone and that's what has people eagerly anticipating the next coming months. Who could blame them after the dry spell that was last year? That said, I'm looking forward to the next few months. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    BrightScales
    Pug & Yoshi Fan!
    BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)   Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:15 pm

@our guest- I totally agree! They brought it this time! We asked for better games... and they gave it to us.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)   Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why i'm tired of my wii(Who's tired of theirs?)
    Page 1 of 1