For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Final fantasy X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
webweaver

webweaver

Number of posts : 51

Final fantasy X Empty
PostSubject: Final fantasy X   Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Way back when the ps2 was starting out a game hit the world by storm and became a cult classic. Final Fantasy X or 10 is a really beautiful game. I recently replayed this and figured i would write a review about it since i love it so much. It starts out with Titus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] running around talking to fans and other such things and goes right into a cinematic and only really goes up from there. Final Fantasy is famous for its rpg influence on the video game industry. FFX has a basic turn based combat that has a in depth character evolution system called the sphere grid [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. You place spheres on this grid in slots and increase stats or learn spells accordingly. For example you can place a 2 to agility sphere in a empty slot and increase a characters agility by 2. but as you may expect some characters are good for spells and evasion and all sorts of good things like that. The story of the game is truly heart warming and touching. The towns look stunning, all the major towns are really detailed and just feel busy and full of life. This is luca a major part of the game where you run around kill things that sort of thing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] There is also a really famous mini game called blitz ball that is a game among itself because of the level up system in that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The game blitz ball is pretty much soccer or foot ball underwater. How they hold there breath that long I cant answer but its fun so deal with it. There is allot of humor in this game so that might appeal to some and not so much to others. The cast of characters in this game are truly amazing. You have the basic main character that is really good at many things. You have healers mages tanks balance and ranged characters so you can make some pretty good teams. Here we have most of the main people that you run around and kill stuff with. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The detail on these player characters is amazing If you ask me. enough of my rambling this game is fun and worth the 10 or so dollars you can buy this for.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Final fantasy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy X   Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Man, just looking at this brings back amazing memories. I loved the sense of mystery in this game: Why did Titus go 1000 years into the future? What happened to the world? What's going to happen to Yuna at the end! The story was just so damn good, probably the best in the final fantasy franchise if you ask me. I also like the sphere grid for customization, but man, looking at that image u put up, I forgot how freaking complicated it was!

I remember by the end of my game, my characters were in other people's grids...I had Rikku learning Auron's moves like Armor Break and Titus casting advanced magic like Firaga! Needless to say, it was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Guest 41

Final fantasy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy X   Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Forsaken, I would hardly call Final Fantasy X's story even in the same league as Final Fantasy VII, or even Final Fantasy IV. Titus was extremely winy and probably the most annoying game protagonist, except maybe for Vann in Final Fantasy XII, who was basically a Titus Clone anyway. Waka was the best character in X, but again, doesn't come close to the characters in VII.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Final fantasy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy X   Final fantasy X Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:47 am

I agree about Vaaan, who was an idiotic character without a soul. But Titus for all his faults had a great character that I felt was easy to relate to, not to mention the character growth he experienced throughout the story arc. Personally I found VII's characters to be rather flat, but I know better than to dis on VII, as that is taboo in the gaming world.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Final fantasy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy X   Final fantasy X Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final fantasy X
Page 1 of 1