For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

FTW Chat Party!

Go down 
+7
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
Everlong
samco
SmashedBrother
KingKlepto2
frozentreasure
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW Chat Party!   FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:59 am

I really think you should have that talk Smashed. You're 19 for crying out loud...it's only a small chat with people you've literally known for years...perfectly harmless. I can only imagine what it must be like for you, how completely and utterly different your experience at FTW must be without the chat...I would say the bulk of our interactions take place there...most of my memories of this site are on that chat. And of course, you get to know people differently on the chat when you can speak more quickly and develop real conversations. I really hope you get on there soon. I really would like to chat with you, I'm sure it'd be a good time.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: FTW Chat Party!   FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Tell you what - If you get these going again, I'll have that talk. Wink I would love to chat with you guys, but I don't want to go to the effort of talking to Mom only to see the chat looking like it does right about now -

Cool

Cool

Cool

Wink

Evil or Very Mad

Cool

Wink

Cool

**** it looks like I missed a good chat

etc....
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: FTW Chat Party!   FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:00 am

Just so everyone knows, I have been allowed on the chat since earlier last week. I probably won't be on quite as often as I've been this week, but at least I've finally gotten the chance to speak with most of you, including some formerly AWOL members. Wink

As before, I'm always here on the forums.

Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: FTW Chat Party!   FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Lol I'm glad you finally made it, my friend. As you may have noticed, we've been doing a bit more than...

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

I hope you've been having fun with it, It's been great finally chatting with you Mr. No-Name. Razz

Edited by Mr.Pudding24:

I hope you've been having fun with it, It's been great finally chatting with you Mr. IKE. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: FTW Chat Party!   FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Should I come back too?
I demand a vote to see who cares about me study

BTW WHERE DID ALL MY SMILIES GO affraid
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: FTW Chat Party!   FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:00 pm

There's one problem with this: Timezones!

Most people here are in the US so are roughly in the same timezone but, I'm several hours ahead, and the chat was suck without me so what to do?

Seriously though, it would have to be a Friday or Saturday so I could stay up late past 12 and even then I might be a bit late due to my raging social life

There was so much sarcasm in that post that I'm not even sure about it.

Also, that sentence was sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: FTW Chat Party!   FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:43 am

So....did we ever get this settled? I had to leave before we finished talking about this last time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FTW Chat Party!   FTW Chat Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FTW Chat Party!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2