For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...

Go down 
+7
Battlecry18
BrawlBrotherKOking
waaar81
firegremlin
BrightScales
SilensCaelum
SmashedBrother
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:29 pm

when you get annoyed when cory doesnt play fair!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:39 pm

ur an addict when u lose and not annoyed by it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:31 am

I didn't read the other pages, how could you expect me to? But....

You know you're a SSBB addict when you get every sticker then take snapshots of every single possible combination of stickers. You also know that you are at least 50 years old by the time you've finished if you do that, or you're 30 and ultra sleep deprived.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:18 pm

ur a addict when ur friend list is filled
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:38 pm

Jordan24Geno wrote:
ur a addict when ur friend list is filled
your an addict when you spend thirty minutes erasing people who don't come online anymore
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:57 pm

your and addict when you have to go to Nintendo rehab
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:21 pm

You know you're an addict when they set up a special room just for you in Nintendo rehab.

(Posting from my special room Wink )
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:14 am

your an addict when u got through withdraws pale
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:34 pm

You're an addict when.....you're me pale
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:51 pm

when you get a new game but still play brawl

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:07 am

when u stay on the chat for more than 24 hours lol!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:58 pm

when you play SSBB for more then 30 hours! Razz
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:29 pm

your a hopeless addict when you go through brawl withdraws (me pale )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:40 am

Well I guess I'm a hopeless SSBB addict then, I've been on the chat for several straight weeks!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:39 pm

lol

you know you are an addict when u defend brawl when it does not get game of the year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 pm

I never defended it, but I did say on one site that it was my game of the year, I didn't say it should have gotten game of the year, it was way too flawed for it, but it was my game of the year, that doesn't mean that I thought the choices for GotY on GiantBomb weren't completely stupid games, I mean they picked GTA4 as their Game of the year in the end and that's a terrible game!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:10 pm

When you're TV breaks down, so you steal someone else so that you can play....
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:44 pm

when you play brawl so hard that the wii stops working
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:53 pm

...when you start speaking in character noises.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:18 pm

When you have an Avatar and signature to show for it!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:48 pm

when you pick a character and say how you and that character are alike

(me = Lucario)
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 pm

When you dream that somehow you got into Brawl, but you feel so sluggish that a master sword wielding Pichu keeps hitting you while the stage is falling confused

.......not that it happened to me or anything....It did
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 pm

when you almost cry from even thinking about that beautiful master piece (so beautiful.... Sad )

I LOVE BRAWL SO DAMN MUCH AND I MISS IT SO!!!!!!

and when the only reason you go over to your friends house is to play brawl and beat the crap out of them on it... heh heh heh Wink
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:02 am

when you invite friends round, just to kick their asses at it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...   You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know you are a hopeless SSBB addict when...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: FTW Games and Activities-
Jump to: