For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS

Go down 
+4
BrawlBrotherKOking
firegremlin
waaar81
Forsaken Lament 44
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:08 am

When is the release date again?
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:19 pm

It comes out on March 13th, and for the PS3 and XBOX ONLY!!!
I know it sucks...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:33 pm

What damn it! Oh well I will need to go upstairs to my bro's house to play it *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 386596 . We will probably make a coop with him like in army of 2
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:41 pm

i guess that i need to save some of my pay checks to get an xbox 360 AND RE5 lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:10 pm

No!!!!!! get a PS3 instead! Bill gates is enough rich already lol
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:21 pm

To get back on topic, I think this game will be hard for all of you to get into, judging by the fact that you all have played so few Resident Evil Games! I mean, RE is all about the story, and that's why this trailer is so cool. If you people haven't at least played RE1, and RE2 (and you really should play the others) how can you possible appreciate the story of this game? I mean...the story is something die hard RE fans have been waiting for for YEARS! I mean, to find out about Wesker and Umbrella and everything....you people really should buy those games(they're cheap now) and give them a try...you're missing out.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:59 pm

waaar81 wrote:
No!!!!!! get a PS3 instead! Bill gates is enough rich already lol

agreed but im not going to pay extra just for a game lol

@ cory

i have played all the RE games i would not say that its my favorite game but something that i would play every now and again
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Well I'm happy about RE5 not just because of the awesome looking gameplay and online features....but it looks like the story is finally coming together! I mean, look at all of the characters in it. If you've played all of the RE titles, you'd know that Wesker and Chris have been having their feud since the very first game...and you'd also know that Wesker is trying to bring Umbrella back...this is some seriously epic stuff!

I'm just hoping for a cameo from Claire, Jill, or even Barry...that would be bad ass
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:35 pm

^^
ok...don't know what you're talking about...
but what does everyone think about RE5 being racist. personally I say that RE5 being racist is crap and it's just something someone thought of to argue against it. in case you don't know, it was called racist because you play as a white person in Africa killing black zombies.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Well naturally I agree with you. People tend to forget that in RE4, you fought SPANISH Ganados. Does that mean we hate Spaniards? Or in the other RE games, you killed AMERICAN zombies...does that mean we hate Americans? lol People seem to get WAY too sensitive about these things! Oh, and btw, why does everyone seem to ignore the fact that Shiva(Chris' partner) is black? I think that should account for something.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Because some people become more sensitive when som eof THIR people get killed.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:28 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Well naturally I agree with you. People tend to forget that in RE4, you fought SPANISH Ganados. Does that mean we hate Spaniards? Or in the other RE games, you killed AMERICAN zombies...does that mean we hate Americans? lol People seem to get WAY too sensitive about these things! Oh, and btw, why does everyone seem to ignore the fact that Shiva(Chris' partner) is black? I think that should account for something.
do you really want me to answer that? Wink
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:39 pm

psssh whatever.

But yeah, it should be a great game...the only thing I'm worried about is the fact that it's almost exactly the same as RE4...I mean, the character animation is identical! Then again, I suppose if it's not broken...why fix it?
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS   *Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:12 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
FTW Website Discussion
*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:43 pm by Forsaken Lament 44
Hello everyone,

If you've seen my portal post, I'm sure you know what's going on. If not, go check it out. But I'd like to get people's opinions on what's going on with FTW. Please post them here, and vote in the poll.

Comments: 171
Video of the Week
*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm by StarRoadWarrior
Howdy guys and girls. I wanted to take this opportunity to announce that I'm bring sexy back bring back the Videos of the week! To make this a big hit i want loads of member input on this so it wont be just videos that i have seen (which is alot btw) videos are not limited to just video games. they can be popular videos that have been seen by …

Comments: 110
Vote for your favorite Chat
*Resident Evil 5 Discussion Thread* -SPOILERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am by Forsaken Lament 44
Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, the site has been pretty slow lately...but I know everyone's been doing a little bit of lurking, so by now I'm sure you've seen each of the different chats. I changed to Everywhere chat as it seemed like it was what most people wanted, but unfortunately it was buggy and kept Smashed and a few others from being …

Comments: 11