For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...

Go down 
+6
waaar81
headbanger201
BrawlBrotherKOking
BrightScales
Forsaken Lament 44
SilensCaelum
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:30 pm

sigh...if only these characters were actually in the game!!! Who wouldn't like to see a 4 person free for all with Homer, Viewtiful Joe, Bush/Cheney, and Larry the Cable Guy all at once? I don't think it could get more amazing...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:01 pm

no one said they liked mine Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:01 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Geez, a match between Peter and Homer would be epic... cheers

And something tells me that the terminator would annihilate the Bush/Cheney team i made up...lol No

Nice character choice by the way Josh Cool

thanks viewtiful joe would pwn in brawl ;o amd i like yours pugs nice work =)
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:32 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
A new screen name perhaps? hmmm this leads me to a new character idea...
WARNING: CHALLENGER APPROACHING
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Somewhat of a cross between my Peter-Griffn idea and Wario, Larry the Cable Guy Roles into town!
B Move-Larry Hawks a huge loogie at oncoming enemies, if it misses, it sticks to the floor for people to slip on.
Side B- Larry jumps into an old Ford Pick-up truck which he can zoom across the stage in.

Down B-"Git-R-Done" is said by Larry, if you do it enough, Larry's power will increase by triple!

Up B- Larry whips out a Confederate flag which he whacks enemies with. When recovering, the pole of the flag can be stuck into the ledge for Larry to pull himself up off of.

FINAL SMASH-"Mason-Dixon EXTRAVAGANZA!" Larry plants a Confederate Flag in the ground, hawks a loogie and calls out "GIT-R-DONE!!!" And a bunch of loyal Rednecks drive out in trucks and wagons to attack enemies with pitchforks, shovels, and boomsticks. The effects can be deadly!

i have one better than that

b: smokes creats a cloud of smoke that coves the field and blinds the players
side b: throws a bottle of scotch whisky
down b: hang-over (im not going to go into detail on that lol! )
FIANL SMASH: DRUNKIN RAGE!!! drinks all of his stash of scotch and runs crazy around the field anyone near him is knocked of the field
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:01 pm

im only doing the final smash
FINAL SMASH: PULLS out machince guns and shoots the enemy until they jump of the stage themselves or die
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:13 pm

hahahahaha!!!!! both classics!!!!! I can totally see Ron White and Stewie in brawl....Drunkin rage ounds deadly, and i can see Ron sipping scoth and blowing smoke as a taunt...

and stewie could have some pretty awesome high-tech gadgets, along with a poopy-daiper hurl as a normal B...lol
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:37 am

FAMILY GUY VS AMERICAN DAD!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:57 am

the very first (bad word) bada$$ fighter makes it to the field Popeye, the classic spinach-eating, ruff-sailing, always stuttering Saturday morning cartoon that those living back in the 30s up to the 60s could enjoy.

b:throws can of spinach

side b: anchor toss

up b: use his pipe like a jet pack

FINAL SMASH: BULK UP! eats a can of spinach and his attacks are doubled
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:10 am

WARNING! A NEW CHALLENGER IS APPROACHING!

Name: The King of Pop

All of his moves are based around his dancing... he never completely stands still. His standard A move is a 3-part dance *kicks *slaps and lastly, *booty bumps.

For his down smash he does the splits (much like falco's down smash)
and his up smash an extremely high kick (one that only gymnasts can preform)
And his side smashes are pretty standard... he tickles with his white boney fingers.

Lastly...the final smash...

The lights dim....suddenly Michael begins to glow... all you hear in the background is "Eee Eee" and then, tons of studio lights begin to fall from the sky and catch everything on fire. INCLUDING MICHAEL'S HAIR!
(If you know anything about MJ than his FS should make perfect sense. However if you don't know much about MJ than this FS will make no sense.) lol!
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:35 am

3 posts in one day on the same place im on a roll cheers

i have found this on youtube its some kind of cartoon brawl called mugen and i like the moves!

Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:24 am

Jody2089geno wrote:
3 posts in one day on the same place im on a roll cheers

i have found this on youtube its some kind of cartoon brawl called mugen and i like the moves!

that is sooo awesome where did you find it?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:25 am

Jody2089geno wrote:

the very first (bad word) bada$$ fighter makes it to the field Popeye, the classic spinach-eating, ruff-sailing, always stuttering Saturday morning cartoon that those living back in the 30s up to the 60s could enjoy.

that final smash is a clone of wario's though
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:42 am

firegremlin wrote:
Jody2089geno wrote:

that final smash is a clone of wario's though
~firegremlin~

SO! lol!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:20 pm

homer is stupid.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:30 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
yet so awesome all at the same time, how does he do it...
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:08 am

I find that most of the special comes from Capcom vs SNK game! And Im sure that anyone who played that game would agree!

Akuma would be a great smasher too but he would be too powerful lol!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:30 pm

firegremlin wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
~firegremlin~
the confusing stance of homer once again... lol!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:43 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
~firegremlin~
the confusing stance of homer once again... lol!
mysteries of the universesand all things in it... lol!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:30 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT SMASHEDBROTHER!!!!!!!!!!! I FELT THE SAME WAY ABOUT THAT GUY lol! lol!

Oh, and by the way, you missed his side B....He sends his Illegal Aliens who work at his mansion after you!! hahahahaha!!! Laughing

HAHAHAHA!!! Laughing I love the side - B! Glad you liked it and thanks for the pic.

In the same spirit

WARNING: CHALLENGER APPROACHING!!!

BARAK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (once again, I apologize to anyone who likes him)

B: Great Orator - Obama will instantely start saying "change" over and over again, causing all opponents to be totally transfixed and helpless with awe.

Side-B - Vagueness - Obama appears to be all over the stage (however, you can locate him by checking his voting record...or just go as far left as you can...then take another step left.)

Up B - Whining - Obama accuses his opponents of being racists, instantely propelling him up.

Down B - Abortion - Obama goes back to the past and aborts his opponents. Instant win.

FINAL SMASH!!!

CANDIDATE OF CHANGE!

Obama causes a hail of pennies, nickels, dimes, and an occasional quarter to pelt opponents till they KO.

Last edited by ForsakenLament 04 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Why not?)
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:35 pm

lol that's a good one SmashedBrother. Love the abortion move!
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:18 pm

Very nice Smashed Brother....love the move set....very nice criticisms...although I am slightly considering him...I cant believe it, but I'm actually undecided this time around...I guess I'll just have to wait...
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:37 pm

good one smashed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...   Video game characters that have no place in Brawl... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video game characters that have no place in Brawl...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3