For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Your mains in brawl

Go down 
+9
waaar81
BrawlBrotherKOking
BrightScales
headbanger201
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
SmashedBrother
SilensCaelum
firegremlin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

Your mains in brawl Empty
PostSubject: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:17 am

I don't believe this topic hasn't been made yet but here goes - who are your mains?
Mine are(in order):

1. Pit (recovery works wonders)
2. Kirby (down taunt anyone?)
3. Wolf (like fox but evil Twisted Evil )
4. Toon Link (faster version of link)
Yours?

~firegremlin~

Last edited by firegremlin on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:29 pm

Hmm I don't really like to say I have mains anymore.

But here is a list of characters I use:

Link ( emergencies only, or for intense 1 on 1s)
Marth ( Frequently used)
Diddy (For fun)
Snake (For fun)
Pikachu (Frequently used)
Zss (for fun)
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:48 pm

In Melee I main as Young Link. I'll probably main T.Link in Brawl. I also play Marth & Capt. Falcon for the fun of it sometimes, although I'm not any good with them.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Before the release of Brawl, I was a one character, one main kind of guy. For the original, I was Pikachu, and ONLY pikachu. In Melee, I realized that they weakened Pikachu, so I gave my full devotion to Marth. With Brawl things have been different.

Naturally, I stuck with Marth at first, but after playing online and suffering as many losses as wins, I realized that a good player really can't stick with one character! After messing around a little bit with my old main, Pikachu, and with some of the other characters, i realized there was plenty of potential with many of Brawl's characters! My list grew, and now I can safely say that my mains include:

Pikachu
Luigi
Peach (more for fun really)
Faclco
Zelda
Marth

Notice how Marth is at the bottom? Strange how playing online and fighting people who are really good can shake things up for you!
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:44 pm

@Cory - Interesting, but don't give up Marth yet. I still owe you that tour of the moon!

I'm considering practicing with Meta Knight, R.O.B., and a couple of other characters.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Anytime, any place SmashedBrother! I was wondering if you had remembered!My Marth is no longer my best, but I'd be happy to revive him to have a lunar duel with you! Cool
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:10 pm

@Forsakenlament - How could I forget, lol? I've really been looking forward to that duel of astronomical proportions! I'll be ready to take you on just as soon as I can get my claws on a Wii and SSBB.

Just remember - When I send an oppenent to the moon two things happen

A: The said oppenent usually rebounds back in less than five minutes.

B: The moon goes in the opposite direction. I won Majora's Mask simply by throwing Marth at the Moon.

Oh and if you do somehow accidently succeed in sending me down to hell I have to warn you - Watch out for all the demons that come slithering, crawling, flying, and swarming up.

I'm the only smasher who fought my way through Hades
for the hell of it.

Demons use pitchforks because I demoted them to the peasant class.

When parents tuck little demons(otherwise known as younger siblings) to bed they always have to check under the bed and in the closets for SmashedBrother before they can go.

Lol I got a little carried away there. I'm still out of practice (although not quite as bad.) so I'll probably be cooling down in hell for a while (top three hotest places in existance - 3: Sahara desert 2: Hell 1: Housten, Texas)
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:00 pm

How very interesting SmashedBrother....our fight will be one that has been several onths in the making! I will warn you however...Brawl takes some getting used to...I mean REALLY getting used to, as it feels and moves differently than melee. You may also keep in mind that playing online with many people changes the way you play. Brawl has caused me to play more ruthlessly and mercilessly than i ever did before, and I'm sure that if I played the myself months ago with the skill i posess now, that other self would be dead in a heart beat...so if you really want to send me to the moon, I suggest you practice...especially since i want to face you at full strength! I want there to be a good chance that I might just join you down there in the firy pits of Texas...so train, and give me what you got....because you'll get one hell of a fight from me!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:20 pm

you both wrote too much so I can't be bothered don't have the time reading it all but can we get back to the subject please?

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:40 am

Sure Gremlin....Even though those are my few mains, I'm considering the possibility of adding more to my list, characters like Kirby and Lucario...but I'm not sure yet. In reailty, almost all the characters are possibilities for me, except for the heavy characters and the Ness twins...i can't stand huge characters, and the PK Thunder recovery for ness is simply too risky!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:06 am

My mains (not in a specific order)
1.Kirby
2.Meta Knight
3.Mr.G&W

At first I had much trouble using all of these characters,
had a hard time getting a win etc.
But after countless hours of training and frustration my skill level is better than it has ever my been before. If i do say it myself.........
My brawl skills....ARE OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:47 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

Pikachu
Luigi
Peach (more for fun really)
Faclco
Zelda
Marth

Notice how Marth is at the bottom? Strange how playing online and fighting people who are really good can shake things up for you!

you forgot one WITCH! Evil or Very Mad

my mains:
link/ toon link
wario
Mr. G&W
lucario

In trainning
DDD
Captin Falcon

Just for fun
everyone else
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Zosh wrote:
My mains (not in a specific order)
1.Kirby
2.Meta Knight
3.Mr.G&W

At first I had much trouble using all of these characters,
had a hard time getting a win etc.
But after countless hours of training and frustration my skill level is better than it has ever my been before. If i do say it myself.........
My brawl skills....ARE OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

I love the picture zosh and its great someone else mains kirby

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Sure Gremlin....Even though those are my few mains, I'm considering the possibility of adding more to my list, characters like Kirby and Lucario...but I'm not sure yet. In reailty, almost all the characters are possibilities for me, except for the heavy characters and the Ness twins...i can't stand huge characters, and the PK Thunder recovery for ness is simply too risky!

I agree, I hate the Mother characters but I also get annoyed by Lucario as the more damage he gets the stronger he becomes!

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:54 pm

yes, but does Lucario really get all that much stronger? I've heard that he does indeed become more powerful, but is it really a noticeable difference? I mean, once you have super high damamge...it doesn't really help that much anymore....hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
headbanger201

headbanger201

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:14 am

do you really want to know i main so many people that it would make your head explode affraid

my list of awsomeness

1ike
2sonic
3marth
4pit
5lucario
6ice climbers
7sheik
8zelda
9luigi

blows you away right? youre lucky your head hasnt imploded cherry
Back to top Go down
http://metal-oath-radio.forum-motion.net/index.htm
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:38 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
yes, but does Lucario really get all that much stronger? I've heard that he does indeed become more powerful, but is it really a noticeable difference? I mean, once you have super high damamge...it doesn't really help that much anymore....hmmmm...

on one of the events you play as lucario at 182% and it's sooo easy because of how strong you are! also lucarios neutral B grows bigger the more damage he has

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:05 am

actually i found some new mains to replace my "high tier characters"
1.Kirby[ the kirbster still pwns afro ]
2.Peach [amazing..all i can say].
3.Sonic[Sonic has some tricks belive it or not]
4.Ice Climbers [ great with or without chaingrabs =) ]
TR4Q lol!

Last edited by Zosh on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:17 pm

1, yoshi
2, kirby
3, jiggly
4,T link
5, mario
6. peach
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:26 pm

I've never seen you play Peach Yoshi...you should try her more often! She's surprisingly good and can be pretty lethal!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:59 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I've never seen you play Peach Yoshi...you should try her more often! She's surprisingly good and can be pretty lethal!
alright! ill start using her against you!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:31 pm

I don't like to play as her myself, but in the right hands, Peach is deadly. So is Capt. Falcon (although I enjoy playing as him occasionaly. I'm not good at all with him, though.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:16 pm

sometimes it's nice just to have a character to play for fun, you know? honestly, I wouldn't play Peach in an ultra-serious match, but she is a lot of fun to mess around with...kind of like Wario or something Wink eh, actually...I suck with Wario..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:21 pm

i would play peach in a ultra serious match because peach isnt seen very much in tourneys so its a great way to get yourself known in th world of smash by playing really good with a rarely seen character...however I have seen a few really good peaches in brawl
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:41 pm

Yes I've seen some as well...she can be good, but I suppose I'd always fall back on my real mains...perhaps i should tinker with her a bit more...
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:16 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
sometimes it's nice just to have a character to play for fun, you know? honestly, I wouldn't play Peach in an ultra-serious match, but she is a lot of fun to mess around with...kind of like Wario or something Wink eh, actually...I suck with Wario..lol

thats right only i can master wario lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your mains in brawl
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next