For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Your mains in brawl

Go down 
+9
waaar81
BrawlBrotherKOking
BrightScales
headbanger201
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
SmashedBrother
SilensCaelum
firegremlin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:59 am

Since when do you play Diddy Zosh? And what made you decide to main him anyway??
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:43 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Since when do you play Diddy Zosh? And what made you decide to main him anyway??
no offence to any diddy mainers but I hate diddy kong Mad ! not because he's rubbish or because of his place in the tiers (load of crap) but because of the noise he makes. it's too high a frequency and then he's constantly chucking out banana skins through which he can dominate the game. I have nothing against him and I don't want to stop peple using him (though, itn would mean you wouldn't have to hear him...) but those are my thoughts. don't take it offensively
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:26 pm

lol you crack me up Gremlin...i guess his voice is annoying, but i never let it bother me that much! Just mute your TV! Besides, what really pisses me off about diddy is his bananas and his air attacks! Talk about annoying! But he can be fun to play though...Skye can be a monster with him however...
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:32 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
lol you crack me up Gremlin...i guess his voice is annoying, but i never let it bother me that much! Just mute your TV! Besides, what really pisses me off about diddy is his bananas and his air attacks! Talk about annoying! But he can be fun to play though...Skye can be a monster with him however...
if you mute the TV how can you listen to the rockin' songs? I'm not too botherd about the bananas anymore - just as long as you get them before diddy. last thing, his side-b is...disturbing...
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Zotendo

Zotendo

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:28 am

Josh's main update
Mains:
Falco
Wolf
Fox
(Starfox FTW)

And, I'm thinking about still using Diddy and Luigi.
Back to top Go down
GI Josh

GI Josh

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:11 pm

I almost never play Brawl, mostly Melee, but...

Melee

Marth
Fox
Falco
CAPTAIN DOUGLAS JAY FALCON

Brawl

Marth
Toon Link
ROB
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:48 am

Melee
Yoshi
Pichu
jiggly

Brawl
Yoshi
Jiggly
Olimar
Pikachu
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:03 pm

Oddly enough I started playing DK for a while, and he's surprisingly good! I wouldn't call him a main, but the fact that he can kill someone who has less than 50% damage is pretty exciting cheers
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Ok, keep in mind that I don't get much time to play (an hour on Wednesday and one on Saturday) so I'm not exactly going to be in danger of maining that many people.

Mains: Toon Link

Messing around with: Lucas & Olimar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:37 am

*pointing to signature*

Yes, Claus and R.O.B are my mains, with the runner ups being:

Mario
Ice Climbers
Ness
Kirby
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:02 am

Well I would say my mains would be
Ike and yoshi
and after those it would be
wolf
zedla
ganon
falcon
wario
snake
luigi
(i know I forgot some) scratch
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your mains in brawl
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5