For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

I'm tired of remakes...

Go down 
+5
headbanger201
waaar81
BrawlBrotherKOking
BrightScales
Forsaken Lament 44
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:27 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
Silens_Caelum wrote:
Lol, I actually kind of liked that movie... I mean... it was Alright... I guess.

*Cough

*Cough

i did too and i watch it to this day

What exactly was it about? I haven't seen it, but I've gotten the impression that it wasn't a Mario story so much as it just had the names in the right places...usually.
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:59 pm

lol! i REMEMBER The actin live mario bros lmao it was ok if you were ten lol hmmm... yeah the live action movie is going to suck big time there is no krillin wth??? and yeah I seen some characters screenshots and frieza is in it but is dragon ball not dbz???? they are not doing the dragon ball series any justice but whatever...

I agree with you Cory I like the spiderman movies a lot thy were not the greatest but it was something new and never done I think oh and if I was to create s new movie it would be as follows...

a thousand years from now human will evolve but only some into vampire creatures and there will be a king vampire that rules the world for every part of the world there is a group of vampire brothers one day one of them evolves to surpass the king so the king and his brother betray him and trhow him into a whole call the abyss where he burns and deforms a thousand years go by and he wakes up because the lord of the abyss gives him life again and he goes after the vampire king and his own brithers for revenge were he discovers the whole wolrd he knew and his brothers have evolve in a lot of different ways...

not completly original but yeah is something... let me know if you like it?
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:36 am

BrawlBrotherKOking wrote:
lol! i REMEMBER The actin live mario bros lmao it was ok if you were ten lol hmmm... yeah the live action movie is going to suck big time there is no krillin wth??? and yeah I seen some characters screenshots and frieza is in it but is dragon ball not dbz???? they are not doing the dragon ball series any justice but whatever...

I agree with you Cory I like the spiderman movies a lot thy were not the greatest but it was something new and never done I think oh and if I was to create s new movie it would be as follows...

a thousand years from now human will evolve but only some into vampire creatures and there will be a king vampire that rules the world for every part of the world there is a group of vampire brothers one day one of them evolves to surpass the king so the king and his brother betray him and trhow him into a whole call the abyss where he burns and deforms a thousand years go by and he wakes up because the lord of the abyss gives him life again and he goes after the vampire king and his own brithers for revenge were he discovers the whole wolrd he knew and his brothers have evolve in a lot of different ways...

not completly original but yeah is something... let me know if you like it?

I geuss it would be a 15 or 18 because of the viiolence, but otherwise it sounds pretty awesome!

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:54 pm

Zosh wrote:
lol! so is having a live action smashbros movie.....that has poop written all over it
nintendos lucky mario is a good series becausemario bros live action was vomit No
lol! smash bros movie would also be wierd
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:38 pm

LOL

The King king

and his royal pet elephant
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
If i made a movie, I'd try to make it have some sort of purpose...not like all the crap hollywood is putting out these days since it IS short on ideas...what happened to the good old days of film? They make Rambo 4, Die Hard 4, and Rocky 4....what about making a NEW series to build upon...(other than that crap called transformers... Evil or Very Mad )

probably because building a new series requires them to think up a completely original plotline and characters and there's the risk of no-one going to see it. with, say, Indiana Jones 4, even though it was a crapplotline the producers knew people would still watch it because it was so successful before
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:44 am

I also think they don't have anymore good ideas!! Don't u see all the remakes of vampire movies (van helsing, even tought it was good) and how many Hulk movies has it been?! I guess all the good ideas were taken already ! At least that's how they feel!!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:09 pm

they need to make the last harry potter fast Exclamation
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:36 pm

U know what I never watched that movie and I think don't think I will one day. But I mean none of them!!
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:39 pm

Harry Potter <____________<

The King king

Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:55 am

The King king

Mad why dont you like harry potter?
are you like my friend who calls him harry Pott head? lol!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:31 am

pugsly1000 wrote:

The King king

Mad why dont you like harry potter?
are you like my friend who calls him harry Pott head? lol!

harry pot head lol! but anyone who doesn't like harry potter deserves to be burned at stake! Twisted Evil btw pugs there are rumours that the last harry potter book was too long to be made into a movie so they are going to split it into harry potter 7 part I and part II so you'll have to wait even longer Wink
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:57 pm

i think thats official now Wink
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:00 pm

HARRY POTTER 6!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp;amp;amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:09 am

Jody2089geno wrote:
HARRY POTTER 6!

its going to be awsome!!!!
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:04 am

Harry Potter <__________________________<
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:02 am

Harry Potter <__________________________<

Leon <__________________________________<
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:54 am

Why has this thread become a harry Potter thread??
Oh and I hate Harry Potter btw even if I didn't watch any of them!!!
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:53 pm

Lol I'm with waaar on that one. I think Harry is just a tad bit overrated. Anyways, isn't this a REMAKE thread... I have to say I hate those parodies of the scary movies. *shivers*
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:15 am

ya the only one that was actually good was scary movie 1 and thats it (well maybe the second one too)
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:34 am

waaar81 wrote:
Why has this thread become a harry Potter thread??
Oh and I hate Harry Potter btw even if I didn't watch any of them!!!

not everyone likes it and there not out to make everyone watch it to.

i hate that the movies that have the same story and show up 5 TIMES!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:49 pm

I've never been a big 'Harry Potter' fan...but at least the movies look decent (even though they apperently aren't like the books)...but would making a moive off of a book count as a remake? It doesn't seem that way...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:58 pm

it isn't a remake but it'sto get the author more money lol
and yes the movies aren't like the books much at all, they miss out certain features and add in others. to all harry potter haters out there "boo!" Evil or Very Mad
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:09 am

lol i have a respect for the books...i'm sure they're great, i just haven't had the time or motivation to pick them up and read them. As for the movies, it's only natural that the movies can't be like the books, it's like that for anything...BUT it's important to remember that a ton of movies based off of books are absolutely horrible...so, compared to them, Hthe Harry Potter films seem pretty decent, huh?
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:42 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
lol i have a respect for the books...i'm sure they're great, i just haven't had the time or motivation to pick them up and read them. As for the movies, it's only natural that the movies can't be like the books, it's like that for anything...BUT it's important to remember that a ton of movies based off of books are absolutely horrible...so, compared to them, Hthe Harry Potter films seem pretty decent, huh?
thats thru, think of eragon - that was completely cannablised by the movie industry! THEY LEFT OUT ORIK!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of remakes...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next