For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Werewolf (game)

Go down 
+3
firegremlin
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Wolf is a strategy game that is a simplified version of an existing game. Read the entire post before signing up. It isn\'t that complicated to begin with.

Here is the story: You all are people who live in a small, peaceful village. Suddenly, a rumor is going around that a select few of the people are werewolves. The werewolves know who each-other are, but the villagers don\'t know who they are.

In an attempt to remedy the situation, every day, the villagers vote for one person to be lynched (killed). The body can be identified as a wolf or a normal villager if it\'s dead. You must be careful on who to vote for.

If you\'re a villager, you want to kill all of the werewolves. If you\'re a werewolf, you want to have the same amount of villagers or less. Once either of those conditions have been met, the relevant side wins.

How to play:

First off, you need to sign up to play. To do so, just post here stating you\'re joining. You need to sign up for each match, so don\'t forget. Please, do not forget you\'re playing this. Sign ups will end once we either have at least six people (not including myself) and if a sufficient amount of time has passed (maximum 3-4 days).

Once signing up is done, I will send PM\'s of your roles. You will either by an ordinary villager or a werewolf. If you\'re a wolf, I will tell you who the other wolves are, and you will have to agree with each other on who to kill every night. I\'ll explain this more later.

The game starts off as a night round. The villagers are sleeping (This means no one posts when it\'s a night round). The wolves decide by PM\'s on which villager to kill. They must all agree, and can not post their choices or reasoning here when it\'s night. Once they have decided who to kill, I need all three wolves PM\'ing me the one person on who to kill. I will then announce who has been killed, and it will become a day round.

This may come as a shock, but you can\'t do anything if you\'re dead, regardless of if you\'re a werewolf or villager. If you\'re dead, do not post in this topic until the match is over. IF you\'re a dead werewolf, do not PM me or conspire with the other wolves on who you want killed. Dead wolves can\'t kill people, surprisingly enough

During the day round, you may post in this topic again. Villagers and werewolves must post who they want lynched (aka killed) in here. This is based on a majority vote, so once that number has been reached, the villager/wolf will be killed and will be inspected to see if they are a wolf or not, and it will become a night round again.

Remember, if you\'re a wolf, you can lie about being a villager. The point of the game is to trick your enemies into not killing you. Wolves can also vote who to lynch, but don\'t blow your covers.

I don\'t think I\'ve missed anything, so let the sign-ups begin. If you have questions, just ask them here and if they\'re not redundant, I\'ll add it to the first post.

People who have signed up:
-ForsakenLament 04
-Certain Victory 42
-Star Road Warrior
-firegremlin
-SmashedBrother
-BigBadChad
-pugsly1000

Last edited by KingKlepto2 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:20 pm

Sounds pretty cool Klep, sign me up! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:21 pm

I'm joining the village, I need a change of scenery.....
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:18 pm

this sounds AWESOME i want in
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:01 pm

sounding cool klep, I can't wait to start killing and falsely accusing! sign me up
~firegremlin~

Last edited by firegremlin on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:47 pm

Ok, you guys are added. I need at least two more people, though the more there is, the better.
Back to top Go down

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:19 pm

this game looks killer (for real) i want in
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:50 pm

Cory will die! Razz (im in)
Back to top Go down

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:49 pm

Okay, there are more than enough people than necessary to play, which is good. I am going to start the game on Friday (tommorow) evening (for me). Until then, if you have any questions/concerns, just post them here (Now I feel like some stupid teacher).
Back to top Go down

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:56 pm

Okay, the game will start now. PM's of roles have been sent. Remember, if you are a wolf, do not blow your cover.

It is now a NIGHT ROUND

The villagers are asleep. The two wolves of this game should discuss in PM on who to kill. Once they decide that, they must PM me on who to kill. Once I announce who is dead, it will become a day round.

DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC UNTIL IT BECOMES A DAY ROUND
Back to top Go down

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:17 pm

IT IS NOW A DAY ROUND, AND YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST IN THIS TOPIC AGAIN.

After a very long night, the villagers checks the town for any damage. In thecenter of the town, they find the dead body of BigBadChad. Werewolves must have been responsible for this. If you are dead, please don't post here until the next game.

In an attempt to remedy this catastrophe, the villagers decide to vote on who to lynch (kill). Werewolves look identical to villagers, and are able to vote also.

Now, you have to post in this topic to decide who to lynch. Wolves, don't give yourselves away. The first person with three votes will be killed. Be careful on who you vote for; you may be killing another villager.

Contestants:

-ForsakenLament 04
-Certain Victory 42
-Star Road Warrior
-firegremlin
-SmashedBrother
-BigBadChad
-pugsly1000
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:17 pm

R.I.P. BigBadChad Sad

I vote to lynch Cory Suspect

Cory's had his lunch, now he'll have his lynch (that was bad, lol)
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:47 pm

O_O CHAD DIED!!!! who did this Evil or Very Mad i say take out cory also (i bet he did it)
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:54 pm

*Sneaks out and puts signs all over Fire's house saying -

LUNCH*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Firegremlin creme da la creme
Back to top Go down

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Okay, so that's 2/3 votes for Cory. Remember that you can change your vote at any time until someone is killed.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:16 pm

2/3 for me??? FINE I vote for Pugs to be lynched...>_>
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:34 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
*Sneaks out and puts signs all over Fire's house saying -

LUNCH*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Firegremlin creme da la creme
don't get it confused I choose Cory to be lynched as everyone suspects him Suspect
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:30 pm

After a long night, the villagers are horrified to see the dead body of Certain Victory 42. Since there are as many wolves as there are citizens, the wolves come out of hiding and kill the rest of the villagers. The game is over, and the wolves (Star Road Warrior and firegremlin) have won this game. I know this game went by quickly, but it's better if there are more people.

I am going to be hosting another game just like this one, except that the game will start as a Day Round to give the villagers more of a chance. Just like before, post here if you want to play.

Contestants:
SmashedBrother
Star Road Warrior
firegremlin
Forsaken Lament 04

(Also the reason my last post here is gone is because I edited it by mistake).

Last edited by KingKlepto2 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:48 pm

Sign me up.

Sigh, I thought the suspects were Forsaken, Certain Victory, and Fire, until both Jody AND Fire teamed up to help take out Cory.....
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:56 pm

lol so u did not think i was a wolf boy am i good Twisted Evil

sign me up again
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:14 pm

Star Road Warrior wrote:
lol so u did not think i was a wolf boy am i good Twisted Evil

sign me up again

I didn't finish my post Embarassed

I'm not going into detail, except that this wasn't totally random but I suspected everyone but pugs.

my suspects(in order) were Cory, Certain Victory, and Fire. But after you two almost immediately jumped on Cory together I was pretty certain about Fire, and starting to consider you. If Fire had voted first, I would have switched.

Oh well, good game. I hope I'm a wolf next time - You're going down Jody Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Okay, I added you two. I'll let the sign-ups go on for a little longer than last time, in hopes of getting more people.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:53 pm

I'l join up again as well. I guess we made it kind of obvious but it worked. and now I know smashed is out for revenge!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:56 pm

firegremlin wrote:
I'l join up again as well. I guess we made it kind of obvious but it worked. and now I know smashed is out for revenge!
~firegremlin~

Or do you? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Sign me up as well...

I knew I was going to get lynched right away whether they were wolves or not...people just want me dead >_> Now you realize that i'm not always the bad guy... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Werewolf (game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf (game)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next