For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Werewolf (game)

Go down 
+3
firegremlin
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:04 pm

Yeau, guys, let's try and give Cory & BigBadChad (if he joins again) a chance to play this time. The first round is going to be random guessing for the most part anyway. Obviously, someone has to go down, but let's try not to pick on anyone. Ok? (I know I just put a big target for werewolves on my back with that Suspect , but....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:51 pm

I am probably going to make it so it requires more votes to lynch someone. Peoples' voting may leaves clues...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:24 pm

Ah, the hell with it, I'll join again, despite the fact that before I could blink in the last game I had died and everyone had voted for Cory despite me not having enough time to vote, just don't everyone post while I'm asleep, it's really difficult for me otherwise, unless I become a werewolf..... *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:40 pm

Certain Victory 42 wrote:
Ah, the hell with it, I'll join again, despite the fact that before I could blink in the last game I had died and everyone had voted for Cory despite me not having enough time to vote, just don't everyone post while I'm asleep, it's really difficult for me otherwise, unless I become a werewolf..... *shifty eyes*
they all post while I'm asleep as well Rolling Eyes if you look at the Who is Online? box to the left, it says (for me) Most user ever online at 1:52am. what?!?! who gets up that early? (or stays up that late)
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:51 pm

firegremlin wrote:
they all post while I'm asleep as well Rolling Eyes if you look at the Who is Online? box to the left, it says (for me) Most user ever online at 1:52am. what?!?! who gets up that early? (or stays up that late)
~firegremlin~

Well, it would help if you set your clock for the real time. Since you're so far in the future, would you mind telling me if I have my wii???? Please????? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:59 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
~firegremlin~

Well, it would help if you set your clock for the real time. Since you're so far in the future, would you mind telling me if I have my wii???? Please????? Very Happy
you shall get your wii...but it will come with a great sacrifce, thus you shall not enjoy at all. this will force you to sell it and instead, buying a PS3. you then leave this site never to be seen again, and go and join a PS3 fanboy club. is that enough?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:05 pm

fire(d)Phrophet wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
~firegremlin~

you shall get your wii...but it will come with a great sacrifce, thus you shall not enjoy at all. this will force you to sell it and instead, buying a PS3. you then leave this site never to be seen again, and go and join a PS3 fanboy club. is that enough?
~firegremlin~

@Fire(d)Prophet - LOL! That was pretty good! -

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! WHHHHYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!?!?! (Man, Luke's whiny)

Oh, yeah. I'd have to listen to you! Talk about great sacrifice!!! Better to join a PS3 fanclub!!!!!! (well, you're not THAT bad.....I might be though Razz we'll see who drives who to the PS3 fanclub first!)
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:27 pm

I vote smashed for this week Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:08 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
I vote smashed for this week Twisted Evil
The game hasn't started yet...

Why me?....I trusted you last time.... Sad

SmashedBrother wrote:
Actually, I suspected everybody but Pugs...
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:18 pm

is the new game ready or not? or do we need more people?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Since KKlepto has disappeared, I'll go ahead and try to get this game going. I'll give it two days, to see if I can get Waaar and Skye into to make up for Certain Victory, Chad, and I
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:23 pm

I will join and try this thing so all of you can play. Im a nice guy
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:04 pm

The contestants are

Forsaken Lament.
Jody
Fire
Pugs
Waaar
Blitzsword

Since we only have 6 people, there can only be one werewolf for this round. I'm PMing you to let you know whether you're a werewolf or a villigar.

Day Round 1

Vote for the person you believe to be a werewolf. Three votes are necessary to hang someone.

Last edited by SmashedBrother on Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Count me in for this round.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Alright guys, vote....who do you think is the werewolf? Be careful, you may be hanging an innocent man. You can change your vote at any time....
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:05 pm

i vote for Werewolf (game) - Page 2 883970
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:01 pm

So do we just vote for anyone straight off the bat? Or do we wait for more info about the other players?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Oh, sorry, I just thought the topic died, because there were only five people and no one else signed up.

Blitzsword, you have to vote for someone off of the bat. However, reading the replies others make can give you some clues on who's a werewolf or not...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:13 pm

KingKlepto2 wrote:
Oh, sorry, I just thought the topic died, because there were only five people and no one else signed up.

Blitzsword, you have to vote for someone off of the bat. However, reading the replies others make can give you some clues on who's a werewolf or not...

Ah, I see. Thanks man! I'll vote for someone by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:15 pm

I vote for firegremlin since the werewolfs are orginally from europe, well the East atleast. Hang him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:10 am

I vote Werewolf (game) - Page 2 883970.. You look kind of suspicious over there Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Hmmm. Waaar would have to be my choice. Sorry Waaar =P
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Waaar was hanged and upon examining the body, it turns he was.....

INNOCENT! (who would have thought with a face like that?)

The next day Jody is found dead!

Who's guilty Suspect

Vote wisely....
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:35 pm

ok i know im dead but is every one else Suspect
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:22 am

I know I am and it's all your faut people for not seeing the truth in my eyes

/me will not forget this moment

Well Luis is gone so he cant vote and should be voted or killed. And the rest seems to have forgotten the game..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf (game)   Werewolf (game) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf (game)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next