For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Top Ten Games That Need to be Made

Go down 
+5
SilensCaelum
BrightScales
Forsaken Lament 44
waaar81
StarRoadWarrior
9 posters
AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Empty
PostSubject: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:25 pm

screwattacks.com made a video of the top ten video games that NEED to be made take a look to see what u think

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:33 am

I really agree with all of those, with the exception of putting SMB3, 2 at #1 instead of MvC.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:50 pm

o i agree maybe starfox a little bit higher also
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:47 pm

Well I come to the conclusion that the wii needs more fighting games
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:31 pm

I agree. What about a street Fighter, or a Tekken? They've already made Brawl, and the Naruto Fighters for Wii...it's obvious they could do it.

And what about Strategy games? I know they're coming out with Little King's Story, which looks good...but what about a Red Alert, or a Civilization? IT could work perfectly with the Wii mote. Or Even Tom Clancy's Endwar, where you fight wars, but you use your voice commands...that would be perfect with Wii Speak.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:49 pm

I would love a strategy game or even an RPG-strategy game like FFT or FE
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:20 pm

sence its for mature... is DK on there?
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:22 pm

no the list is

10 star fox wii (yes! it needs to be made)
9 power stone 3 (meh)
8 NFL Blitz/ NBA jam (meh)
7 Earthworm Jim (NO!)
6 Mario RPG ( YES YES AND MORE YES!)
5 Conker (no)
4 strider (meh)
3 Killer Instinct (yes)
2 a 2D mario that is has all the power ups secretes and crazy levels of SMB3 (YES YES AND MORE YES!)
1 marvel vs capcom (sure y not)

dk sould take the place of 5 or 7

EDIT: just 30 short mins after i posted this i saw a video that confirmed marvel vs capcom 2
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:49 pm

I'd like to see a sequel to Banjo Tooie from Rare...Nuts and Bolts is supposed to be decent, but that's not the platformer we all loved...the platformer genre needs a boost, and Banjo is the guy to give it one.

I would also say a MMO Fallout, but it's on the way...which is awesome news. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Star Road Warrior wrote:
no the list is

10 star fox wii (yes! it needs to be made)
9 power stone 3 (meh)
8 NFL Blitz/ NBA jam (meh)
7 Earthworm Jim (NO!)
6 Mario RPG ( YES YES AND MORE YES!)
5 Conker (no)
4 strider (meh)
3 Killer Instinct (yes)
2 a 2D mario that is has all the power ups secretes and crazy levels of SMB3 (YES YES AND MORE YES!)
1 marvel vs capcom (sure y not)

dk sould take the place of 5 or 7

EDIT: just 30 short mins after i posted this i saw a video that confirmed marvel vs capcom 2

now that marvel vs capcom 2 is confirmed and i guess that the new super mario bros wii might take the place for number 2 if game makers continue the next new game we can expect is killer instinct 3 lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:53 pm

How in the world can any sane person say no to Earthworm Jim, Strider, and Power Stone 3?

SENSE: It makes none.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:02 pm

wow the top two were actually made.. maybe they will release the rest to cheers
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Gimic300 wrote:
How in the world can any sane person say no to Earthworm Jim, Strider, and Power Stone 3?

SENSE: It makes none.

its easy watch i will do it again

earthworm jim (NO!)

lol see Razz

i HATED earthworm jim i never played strider or power stone so i said meh to them not no if the games were made that fine i really dont care i do think there are other game that could also make the list like a DK game
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:04 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
wow the top two were actually made.. maybe they will release the rest to cheers

I HOPE SO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:07 am

Regarding the list: Meh.

Honestly, not one of those games sounds all that interesting to me, except maybe the 2D mario game.
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Well, my thoughts so far...

10) Star Fox Wii - Meh, I don't really care about the Star Fox franchise to be honest. I'm only familiar with Star Fox 64 and it's a game I don't know if it can be topped...
9) Power Stone 3 - Yes please. This game was totally amazing and I can remember spending hours at a local restaurant pumping away quarters into it. Very Happy
Cool NFL Blitz/NBA Jam - I don't care about sports games...at all. Unless they're Mario-related. Razz
7) Earthworm Jim - Hell yeah. C'mon Doug TenNapel you know you want to! Bring back the worm.
6) Mario RPG - Eh...Mario & Luigi 3 is coming out this year/next year isn't it?
5) Conker - I guess? I never really played the N64/360 version so I guess I don't have much of an opinion or care.
4) Strider - I hear it's a hack-n-slash game which are alright. It depends on how the game is done. I think it could turn into a Ninja Gaiden clone personally...
3) Killer Instinct 3 - "C-C-COMBO BREAKER!" Let us hear that just ONE more time, Rare.
2) Old School Mario - Yeah, the New Super Mario Bros. Wii game is going to do this, so you got your wish. Should be awesome too.
1) Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - I love crossovers and MvC2 was a good game, so...yeah, why not?
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 pm

I've been waiting for Killer Instinct Gold to come out on the Virtual console for years, but Killer Instinct 3 would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Everlong wrote:
6) Mario RPG - Eh...Mario & Luigi 3 is coming out this year/next year isn't it?

yes its comming out in the fall but its not the same as mario rpg it was made by both square and nintendo and is by far the best mario rpg there is and needs a 2nd one not paper mario or mario and luigi im talking about a mario rpg 2
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:07 am

Old school Mario, and Donkey Kong and I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 am

koopa_under_fire wrote:
same here..we got the mario but no dk Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:59 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
koopa_under_fire wrote:
we got the DK
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:20 pm

firegremlin wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
koopa_under_fire wrote:
we got the DK

...?
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:00 am

koopa_under_fire wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
koopa_under_fire wrote:
we got the DK

...?
im with koopa on this Question Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Games That Need to be Made   Top Ten Games That Need to be Made Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Games That Need to be Made
Page 1 of 1