For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Star Wars Battlefront!

Go down 
+3
firegremlin
Forsaken Lament 44
BrightScales
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Star Wars Battlefront! Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:48 pm

Star Wars Battlefront is the best Star Wars game ever! I love everything about it, what do you guys think?

Last edited by SilensCaelum on Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not Valid for Topic Starter)
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:15 am

I love Star Wars Battlefront! Both games were amazing, although I think the first one was the best...

Oh, and here's an article about the third one which is coming out on all of the major systems!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:40 am

Thats sweet info I hope it comes out in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:48 am

I enjoyed the stages in the first game more than the second one...while they were both good, I loved the Cloud City and Geonosis stages in the first one, and I was upset they took them out in the second one. I also thought Jedi-heroes made the game a little too easy...although i loved using force powers to push stormtroopers down the shafts on the Death Star! lol
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Lego Star Wars

'nuff said
Back to top Go down
Site Administration
Administrator

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Please stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:41 pm

I liked the Cloud city stage as well it was a very fun battle
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:47 pm

what classes and stages do you like best??
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:11 pm

I loved the first Battlefront.....it was amazing!

Sadly, they took out all of my favorite stages like Cloud City mining platforms and the Tatooine desert and replaced them with tight places like Jabba's palace where killing sprees always happen (you can't really dodge anything, unless the AI is kind enough to turn and shoot the wall)
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:32 pm

I always liked playing as the plain old ground trooper the most. All I need is a blaster to take everyone down. The fancy weapons just get in the way for me.
Back to top Go down
tomdragon

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:42 pm

When is the 3rd one coming out?
Back to top Go down
http://fightagames.weebly.com/
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:22 pm

I liked the plain old ground trooper as well cory... favorite level is definetely cloud city! had some many places to use all classes. I also liked the ewok planet as well.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:55 pm

BI've been playing this game again and MAN! I forgot just how much fun it is! I've really gootten to like both stages on Rhen Var (I was always confused why they took Rhen Var out of BFII.....The others alll seemed to be about taking the starfighters out of non-space levels, but this just seems pointlesss.....)

Anyway, I hope they come out with BFIII soon.......Its's not looking good though.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:13 pm

I know! Every now and again I'll pick up Battlefront, and I'm just hooked. Love Rhen Var, Cloud City, Mos Eisley the most. There's nothing better than hopping in an AT-ST and watching the bodies fling into the air after you blast them!

One thing though, I like playing the game on the hardest victory, and STILL win the battle, but for some reason I've found it impossible to win in Cloud City (platforms) on hard. It seems like it depends on grabbing that middle command post is key, but even when i do, I still ose somehow. I can't tell you how infuriating that is! lol
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:43 pm

I know what ya mean. My favorites are both levels of Bespin, the Dune Sea, Rhen Var Harbor, and Hoth, though to tell the truth, I like tehm all!

Speaking of Hoth, recently my sister and I were competing on Hoth (She was the Reblels while I was the Empire) and I was trying to take one of the small bunker command posts and she flew a snowspeeder right through the window ( :afraid: ) and then after taking a couple of shot at each other a CPU rebel got into the snowspeeder! We both ran since we knew it would blow up any second, but instead it somehow managed to go down the hallway and so on my sister's half of the TV, we could the thing chasing her down the hall (with fire coming out the back just to complete the picture)

Anyway, I tried grab the command post again since she was just a little distracted, and then somehow the snowspeeder turned around and came back just in time to blow up on me up........

@Cory - Here's some tips for Bespin Platforms (It's also the only way I ever won that level as the republic - droidekas in those wretched hallways win the game every other time. It works for all sides btw.)

Take a flying vehicle, head straight for the tower with the enemy command post, blow up the anti-aircraft gun and land where it used to be, get and have fun taking the command post.

It works more often than you'd think. You can also try for the ones at the back, but for some reason they're harder IMO, and not as useful. The sweet thing about this is it virtually guarantees you the middle command post as well, since everything is scrambling to retake the tower.

P.S. If you're playing the Republic, take a jet trooper. The EMP Laucher is annoying, but it's your only real chance when a droideka comes in.......anybody besides me feel the droideka is cheap?
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:52 pm

To this day the rocket launcher is still the most annoying imo. One shot and your dead.

I enjoy the simple trooper, to just run in and kill my enemies at close range.

Snipers that camp MIGHT be comparable to rocket launchers. maybe.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:42 am

Snipers can be annoying, but I've found that CPU snipers tend to camp in one spot throughout the entire match. I always find it hilarious when I look at the stats at the end, and see that TK421 camped for 10:00 and didn't die or kill anyone! lol
Back to top Go down
KingKlepto2

KingKlepto2

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:01 am

Starwars Battlefront (I and II) are awesome, although I don't have either of them anymore. My best experience in the game was playing in the docks level as the CIS, where our team was losing with one command post left, which respawned people into a hut. Our entire army (or what was left of it) and myself were crammed in the hut, so I randomly decided to use a wristrocket and wipe out my own army.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:44 am

Oh, I have a great story from the docks. I was playing as a rebel infantryman, and my side was losing badly. If you recall the stage, the rebel command posts are at the top of the beach and in the huts, whereas the Imperial Posts are on the docks and on sand bar far out in the water. Anyway, the Empire had captured nearly all of my command posts at the top of the beach, and my reinforcements were depleting rapidly. Fortunately for me, a little quick thinking allowed me to sneak around in the water to the completely unguarded sand bar post where all of the AT ST's are stowed! I hijacked the command post and just sat in the AT ST, waiting for the inevitable flood of Imperial forces to come after me...I was the last rebel left against at least 150 Imperials, and I blasted every last one of them down. Man that felt good...the bodies were flinging all over the place!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:29 pm

@Pugs & Forsaken - I used to play the infantry guy all time too until just recently. I've experimented with some other units, and those fancy weapons can be a blast once you get the hang of them. My personal favorite is the imperial jet trooper. (Gotta love the jet pack & shotgun Smile ) Snipers also can be interesting from time to time. (I got over 80 kills with 0 deaths on the Docks!)

@Forsaken - Wow, sweet man! I've won some long-shot games myself but nothing like that, lol! Nothing feels better than winning after the @#^@@%^(#&3 announcer tells you it's all over!

Speaking of which, you know how thanks to some glitch, vehicles can kill Jedi on the first game? Well, there was a Hailfire droid on Genosis with an AI droid inside, and it ran over Count Dooku! Shocked (With friends like this, who needs enemies?)

Another time, I was fighting as a clone trooper on Kamino and I saw Count Dooku on the very edge of one of the platforms, so I threw a grenade at him in hopes of knocking him off the edge. Instead he ran out of range of my grenade.....RIGHT OFF THE EDGE OF THE PLATFORM!!! I was laughing like heck, until he suddenly appeared right behind me and killed me :shock; Sad Oh well.

Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:11 pm

@Smashed-

I hate it when the stupid announcer says you've lost, even though you can still win! Ugggh it's like he's forcing you to lose just because he says it!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Lol, yeah! There are so many times when I just want to do something silghty violent to him Evil or Very Mad What's especially annoying is when he says you're just about done for when it's dead even!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront!   Star Wars Battlefront! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Battlefront!
Page 1 of 1