For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

The Best Star Wars Film

Go down 
+4
waaar81
firegremlin
BrawlBrotherKOking
Forsaken Lament 44
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

The Best Star Wars Movie
The Phantom Menace
The Best Star Wars Film Vote_lcap0%The Best Star Wars Film Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Attack of the Clones
 0% [ 0 ]
Revenge of the Sith
The Best Star Wars Film Vote_lcap56%The Best Star Wars Film Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
A New Hope
 0% [ 0 ]
The Empire Strikes Back
The Best Star Wars Film Vote_lcap22%The Best Star Wars Film Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Return of the Jedi
The Best Star Wars Film Vote_lcap11%The Best Star Wars Film Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Star Wars: Ewok Adventure (yes, it's real)
The Best Star Wars Film Vote_lcap11%The Best Star Wars Film Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Back

AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

The Best Star Wars Film Empty
PostSubject: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:14 pm

This is always a tough one people. I have been a star wars fan for as long as i can remember, and i STILl can't truly pick my favorite because i love them so much. What i can say is that i love the old films FAR MORE then the new ones...as much as i appreciate Lucas bringing the story back,. nothing can steal the glory of the originals...

Trust me, I'll have plenty to say on the matter once you guys share some opinions. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:48 pm

Well lets see here I liked revenge of the sith the most of the new ones Lucas should have made it a little longer Anakins near death experience at the end was epic like obi one was all like don't do it and Anakin was like DON'T UNDERSTIMATE ME! and yeah the teacher won what ended up being kinf of cool is that they ended up making the puzzle fit all together because the legend had it Anakin was suppost to end the sith but he ended up joining them but in the future Darth Vader (Anakin) killed the emperor by throwing him ove some cliff inside the death star or something (is been a while since I seen the old movies T___T) well let me know what you think Cory

PS:of toppic we havent talked in a while WE NEED TO! let me know when you have time ok Very Happy

The King king
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:50 pm

What is Star Wars: Ewok Adventure? and what is it about?????

The King king
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:18 am

BrawlBrotherKOking wrote:
What is Star Wars: Ewok Adventure? and what is it about?????

The King king
yeah, what is that - I've never heard of it!
I'd have to choose number III because of the epic fight between obi-wan kenobi and anakin skywalker, and the music was pretty sweet too
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:01 pm

I chose the third cuz it was the one that had the best fights in the whole serie but what I didnt like is that yoda could ues electricity in this one but didn't in the old ones, at least we didn't see it! And they also put stuff in the third one so that everything could match up, more or less, with the old ones! I don't think that's really easy to do!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:46 pm

can some one post a youtube vid on ewok adventure?
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:49 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
can some one post a youtube vid on ewok adventure?

Ya that would be mostly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:01 am

is this it cory?

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:57 am

Oh that? I watched that a very long time ago! I even remember there was cartooons on those little guys, The ones with the fur!!!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Very Nice finding that Gremlin...i had only read about it...i had never actually laid my eyes on it! But Pugs is right it does look fun...ESPECIALLY with the amazing effects! farao

But here's my opinion of Revenge of the Sith:
It definitely was the best of the new films...AOTC and TPM were both sub par....Revenge was the only one that truly felt like an Actual Star Wars Film. But at the same time, notice that i said, 'like a true star warsa film'. I'm comparing it to the originals, which i still believe are the very best, and the main reason Star Wars is the classic that it is. No, there wasn't fantastic computer animation or fantastical saber duels...but it was really the feeling you got from watching the originals...the stories were so amazing, and new, that you simply can't duplicate them. The characters were so original, and in my opinion, had more depth...but i suppose I can't be swayed...no matter how many new movies Lucas makes, I will always love the old ones best...i grew up with them after all!

btw Waaar: Yoda wasn't using lightning, he was catching the emperor's in his hands and repelling it...
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:11 pm

U sure about that part???

Well everyone is doing it in the game lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:21 pm

my question is...why the hell did Yoda run away? He could have wasted the Emperor in that last scene, I mean c'mon now...same thing with Obi-won not killing the mutilated Anikin. I mean, if my best friend was laying in the dirt with no limbs and on fire, i would think it would be a favor to put him out of his misery...lol

sigh, this is what happens when you make prequels 30 years later... Suspect
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:46 pm

I think they were obligated to do it that way for the story to make sense!! And ya yoda would have kick the emperor's ass!
But I don't understand why the emperor doesn't use his laber sword in episode 6 since he used it in episode 3!!

And would u be happy if they decide to remake episode 4 to 6 so that they could do 7 to 9 too (since it's supposed to be thet same actors)??
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:44 pm

dude...the originals are classics...known as some of the greatest films ever made! If they remade them, I'd disown Star Wars! That would be a betrayal of the highest level! Besides, who wants new, crappy actors...i mean, lets face it...hayden Christiansen was just plain awful.

Oh, and the emperor didn't really need to do it...he wasn't fighting, just executing...and if he executed with the lightsaber, well, it wouldn't have been as dramatic i guess...
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:30 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

Oh, and the emperor didn't really need to do it...he wasn't fighting, just executing...and if he executed with the lightsaber, well, it wouldn't have been as dramatic i guess...
he could have used a gun..... but i guess thats true..
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:16 am

But wouldn't u be glad if they mad episode 7 to 9
But the crew in 7 to9 are supposed to be the same as the ones from 4 to 6 if based on the books

Plus in those ones, balance is supposed to come in the Force.

But u know what i didn't like in the old ones, well 4 to 6, Luke was able to become strong enough in such a short time while it took so many years for anakin who is supposed to be a kind of prodigee, and if u remember right they didn't wanna let him be taken as an apprentice cuz he was too old. That part doesn't make sense to me!!!

Plus what happened to the part where in the end of episode 3 yoda told obi one that his old master found a way to communicate from the other world but we didn't see anything about it!!!
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Silens_Caelum wrote:

that's lovely skye but what's it to do with Star Wars...? confused
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:30 pm

I was gonna ask the same thing but didn't

Anyways I wonder if there gonna make a computer movie of all the episode of star wars but I mean all 1 to 9!! U know like madagascar or ice age kinda!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:11 pm

Silens_Caelum wrote:
was this in the wrong place or something?
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:33 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
Silens_Caelum wrote:

I kinda wondered the same thing!!!
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Yeah well Yoda could have wasted the emperor but I guess the story needed to make sense hmmm... and yeah all obi one needed to do was push him in the lava he would have save people so much pain and stuff

have you guys ever wondered what would have happened if the star wars movies have been made in order rather than backwards like can you imagine finding out Darth Vater was Lukes father after 30 years I think people would have crapped their pants but then again the way he made the old ones was great and I don think people would want to change them what do you guys think?

The King king

and his royal pet elephant
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:53 am

waaar81 wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
Silens_Caelum wrote:

I kinda wondered the same thing!!!
its Darth Jiggly RUN!!!!!!!!!!! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:34 am

BrawlBrotherKOking wrote:
Yeah well Yoda could have wasted the emperor but I guess the story needed to make sense hmmm... and yeah all obi one needed to do was push him in the lava he would have save people so much pain and stuff

have you guys ever wondered what would have happened if the star wars movies have been made in order rather than backwards like can you imagine finding out Darth Vater was Lukes father after 30 years I think people would have crapped their pants but then again the way he made the old ones was great and I don think people would want to change them what do you guys think?

The King king

and his royal pet elephant

he didn't throw him into the lava because that would have been dishonourable and cowardly! also because anakin was predicted to overthrow the emperor in the first episode1
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:26 pm

waaar81 wrote:

But u know what i didn't like in the old ones, well 4 to 6, Luke was able to become strong enough in such a short time while it took so many years for anakin who is supposed to be a kind of prodigee.

What I think happened was that, while Vader was stronger than Luke, he wasn't trying to kill him, but rather seduce him to the dark side. When he finally taunted Luke into attacking he was caught off-guard (and if you recall Luke was supposed to be strong in the force too, not to mention that he was taught directly by Yoda, so he wasn't exactly a wimp either.) and beaten.

I think the reason the Emperor was using force lightning on Luke instead of slaying him was because he wanted Luke to suffer for refusing him. He wasn't exactly thrilled when Luke refused to join him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Star Wars Film   The Best Star Wars Film Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Star Wars Film
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next