For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Favorite Pixar Film

Go down 
+7
Illiya
Everlong
SmashedBrother
SilensCaelum
koopa_under_fire
firegremlin
Forsaken Lament 44
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favorite Pixar Film?
Toy Story
Favorite Pixar Film Vote_lcap23%Favorite Pixar Film Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
A Bug's Life
Favorite Pixar Film Vote_lcap0%Favorite Pixar Film Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Toy Story 2
Favorite Pixar Film Vote_lcap8%Favorite Pixar Film Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Monster's Inc.
 0% [ 0 ]
Finding Nemo
 0% [ 0 ]
The Incredibles
 23% [ 3 ]
Cars
Favorite Pixar Film Vote_lcap8%Favorite Pixar Film Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Ratatouille
Favorite Pixar Film Vote_lcap15%Favorite Pixar Film Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Wall-E
 23% [ 3 ]
Up
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Favorite Pixar Film Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:37 am

I know we're all adults here, but c'mon, we all know that Pixar movies are awesome...so swallow your pride and vote for one of these "kids" movies.

Personally I've enjoyed almost all of the pixar movies I've seen, mainly because while they're targeted towards kids, they can be really hilarious, AND have adult themes. This will be a tough choice for me.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:26 pm

This is a tough choice but I'm going to go with Toy Story. that was the most amazing animated film ever and the sequel (good but just not as good) was the first movie I saw in a cinema.
the order after those two would be:
Finding Nemo
A Bug's Life
The Incredibles
Monsters Inc.

As fir Cars, Rataouille and Wall-E, I have yet to see them and I haven't even heard of Up! What's that all about?
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Toy Story, with Wall-E in a very very very very very close second. But c'mon these movies are no just kids movies, so many hidden adult jokes in them, plus I'm only 17, so yeah. Toy Story was new when I was pretty young, still one of my favorite movies to this day.
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:55 am

I agree with Koopa, Toy Story was one of my favorite movies when I was growing up. I mean, what little kid does not like the idea of their favorite toys come to life? *Side note: I remember after I saw the movie Toy Story, I came home and peaked through the crack of the door to my bedroom. Why? Because I was trying to see if my toys indeed, live a secret life while I was away. To my disappointment, they just sat there, still as... toys. Anyway, Toy Story is a wonderful movie. However, I did not vote for it. LOL

My vote went to Ratatouille. It's such a cool movie, the concept is something completely original! I mean, a rat.... that cooks.... only the people at pixar could think of something like that and actually pull it off with grace. I have pet rats, so whenever I watch the movie I picture one of my little ones as Remmy, cooking away. lol anyway, it's about time rats showed up in a movie where they are not an enemy, a symbol of death to come, or simply shown as vile rodent.

Yay Pixar!
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:10 pm

They're all really good, I'm yet to see Up!, but I'm sure it has to be great, I've liked every Pixar movie I've seen.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:18 pm

The Incredibles hands down cheers I still love that one almost as when I first watched it. No idea what takes second or third.

I still haven't seen WALL-E, come to think of it scratch
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:47 pm

I'd personally have to say The Incredibles. Pixar does some amazing films, but The Incredibles was just something else, in my opinion. Syndrome is also one of my favorite Disney villains of all time, too. Laughing Unfortunately, it seems that Disney is now relying on Pixar to keep up the slack and not really rely on their other studios these days...which is extremely unfortunate, having grown up in the Disney Renaissance (1989-1999) it sort of pains me to see them having gone this way.

If we're going by nostalgic factor, it's definitely a tie between Toy Story and A Bug's Life. Toy Story was my second favorite film as a kid (the first being Pinocchio) and I've always loved creepie crawlies, even as a child.
Back to top Go down
Illiya

Illiya

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Toy Story and Nemo are my all time favs
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:30 pm

This was a tough call for me to make...my top 3 are:
The Incredibles
Wall-E
Ratatouille

I also really enjoyed UP, although I'm not sure it beats any of them....

In the end, I voted for Wall-E, mainly because I love the themes of the film...it's satirical portrayal of consumerism and cultural disintegration in the world today, as well as the beautifully rendered love story between two beings who should be completely objective in nature: robots. I love the others, but I couldn't click on any title but this one.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:14 am

cars all the way for me then the incredibles 2nd and for 3rd ummm.... i guess Wall-e
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 pm

Well I voted for Ratatouille because its great and all. And I loved the animation of it also and the story was great and personnaly I think it was made more towards an older public but the characters where funy so that kids could enjoy it also.

2nd comes Wall-E. But I stll prefer the robots in that one (Wall-E and EeeeeeeeeeeVA) and the little love they had between them. I even bought the robot (wall-e) for my kid with which I play myself from time to time study

3rd would be Cars, another one that my son enjoyed alot and that I had to watch atleast 20 times. His be is Lightning McQueen lol and tons of toys about all those Cars

Finally 4th place would go to finding Nemo.
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Great list Waaar, It's good to know someone loves Ratatouille as much as I do! I have never seen the movie Cars, but I heard it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:09 pm

I've seen parts of Cars, and it just never really caught my attention. I could be wrong, but it seems more kid-oriented to me. What makes a good Pixar movie for me is a good balance between child and adult themes...kind of like Incredibles. It's appealing to kids for sure, but there's a ton of adult humor in there that really makes it a good comedy, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:51 pm

What?

Just watch this starting at 7:45 for about 30 seconds

Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:17 am

eh well...I guess they all have some adult comedy in there...but you have to admit, some of the Pixar films appeal to kids more than others....like Cars. I don't know why, i just think kids would be more into it than say, Wall-E or Up.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Man this a tough choice ill vote for wall E though
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:10 am

heh, maybe I was wrong silent
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:11 am

firegremlin wrote:
This is a tough choice but I'm going to go with Toy Story. that was the most amazing animated film ever and the sequel (good but just not as good) was the first movie I saw in a cinema.
Finding Nemo
A Bug's Life
The Incredibles
Monsters Inc.

As fir Cars, Rataouille and Wall-E, I have yet to see them and I haven't even heard of Up! What's that all about?

I'm pretty sure that's the new one that's about to come out.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:54 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
Finding Nemo
A Bug's Life
The Incredibles
Monsters Inc.

I'm pretty sure that's the new one that's about to come out.
So, is it's just about to come out for you, I estimate it'll take another 6 months to come out in Britain.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pixar Film   Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:51 pm

It's a really good film. Not quite as good Ratatuille or Wall-E, but up there in the Pixar film library. It had an emotional storyline, especially in the beginning...

Here's a trailer-
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
FTW Website Discussion
Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:43 pm by Forsaken Lament 44
Hello everyone,

If you've seen my portal post, I'm sure you know what's going on. If not, go check it out. But I'd like to get people's opinions on what's going on with FTW. Please post them here, and vote in the poll.

Comments: 171
Video of the Week
Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm by StarRoadWarrior
Howdy guys and girls. I wanted to take this opportunity to announce that I'm bring sexy back bring back the Videos of the week! To make this a big hit i want loads of member input on this so it wont be just videos that i have seen (which is alot btw) videos are not limited to just video games. they can be popular videos that have been seen by …

Comments: 110
Vote for your favorite Chat
Favorite Pixar Film Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am by Forsaken Lament 44
Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, the site has been pretty slow lately...but I know everyone's been doing a little bit of lurking, so by now I'm sure you've seen each of the different chats. I changed to Everywhere chat as it seemed like it was what most people wanted, but unfortunately it was buggy and kept Smashed and a few others from being …

Comments: 11