For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Top THREE Favorite Franchises......

Go down 
+4
Forsaken Lament 44
Everlong
waaar81
SmashedBrother
8 posters

Which are your favorite? CHOOSE THREE!!!
Mario
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_lcap17%Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
The Legend of Zelda (why does she get all the credit?! :scratch: Dang royal connections....)
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_lcap30%Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Metroid (& Metroid Prime)
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_lcap13%Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Fire Emblem
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_lcap9%Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Star Fox
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_lcap0%Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pikmin
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_lcap4%Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Animal Crossing (is anyone going to vote here??)
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_lcap4%Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Super Smash Bros
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_lcap13%Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
DK
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_lcap9%Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Kirby
Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_lcap0%Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

Back

AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Empty
PostSubject: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Just curious, but which franchises do you like the best?

My top three aren't the most original, but here they are

Legend of Zelda - Hands down my favorite. I've always enjoyed it's usually well done plot, finding my way through the dungeons, and best of all searching for every last piece of heart and any other sidequests.

Metroid Prime - For the most part I tend to like RPG games the best, which isn't exactly MPs strong point (not that the story is bad, it's just very optional) but i
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:54 pm

@smash
I think your missing half of your post there

Mine are LINK (and not zelda) Samus and Fire emblem games.
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:26 pm

OoT was the first game I ever played, so I think it goes to show that the Legend of Zelda it's my all-favorite Nintendo franchise of all time; I suppose I'm probably a bit of fanboy, and indulge in this quite regularly, but I'm not ashamed to admit it! Metroid and SSB come close though...

I'm not really a 'Mario' type person, but I do enjoy his games and the Donkey Kong Country games were made of win. Very Happy

Last edited by Everlong on Fri May 01, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Everlong wrote:
OoT was the first game I ever played, so I think it goes to show that it's my all-favorite Nintendo franchise of all time; I suppose I'm probably a bit of fanboy, and indulge in this quite regularly, but I'm not ashamed to admit it! Metroid and SSB come close though...

I'm not really a 'Mario' type person, but I do enjoy his games and the Donkey Kong Country games were made of win. Very Happy

Great taste, my friend! Very Happy My first was A Link to the Past, but other than that we're pretty close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:02 am

Well, I've been playing Zelda since THE Legend of Zelda. So that takes my number one. Number 2 would be Mario, because Mario is amazing and keeps platformers alive. And 3 would be Animal Crossing. Why? Well, it's a fantastic game, one of my favorites on the Gamecube and DS.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:51 pm

You've awoken one of the great debates that rages within my own mind from time to time...Mario or Zelda??

This may sound odd, but while OoT is perhaps my favorite game of all time, I would have to say Mario is my favorite franchise overall. I like the other Zeldas, no wait, I love them...but I love the mario games more. nothing can top that amazing, nostalgic feeling I have when I play Mario 3 or Super Mario World, so I'm going to have to side with the Mario franchise...so i guess this is my list:

Mario Franchise
Zelda Franchise
Super Smash Bros
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:20 am

First off smash bros ftw...
secondly mario ( i have pretty much every mario game in existence)
third DK (Anyone who knows me knows im dieing to get DK wii...)
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Ah Brawl can't be number one, no matter how much I love it! It takes all of the other franchises to make it good after all! geek lol
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:21 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Ah Brawl can't be number one, no matter how much I love it! It takes all of the other franchises to make it good after all! geek lol

According to that logic, Brawl should be as good as all the other franchises that make it combined Wink geek
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:05 pm

this one is not hard for me at all my top 3 are

legend of link Razz
super smash bros
mario
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:30 pm

You bring up a good point Smashed, but if those other series weren't so great, Smash couldn't be great either...I mean, just look at Sega Mash-up games...they're god-awful, mainly because no one gives a crap about most of the characters in the game!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Lol, but with sega's version it was the sum of a bunch of unknown/bad series (never played it, but judging from you said) so it makes sense that it wouldn't be good.

Whether or not you like Smash better than the individual series really just depends on you. It's a completly different game than Zelda, Metroid, StarFox (totally different from Star Fox, lol!)

As a matter of fact, I don't tend to be much into fighting games....I enjoy action and things like that, it's just that most FG get repetitive quickly. The thing I like about SSB is that it's so different....is it just me?
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Mario, DK, and Pikmin I guess, I know Mario and DK for a fact, but the third was a toss up, none of the other really stand out as nostalgic, I love everything about you series.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:55 pm

I agree with you Smashed...I'm not a fighting game fan, but Smash is different, which makes it good...

Quote :
Mario, DK, and Pikmin I guess, I know Mario and DK for a fact, but the third was a toss up, none of the other really stand out as nostalgic, I love everything about you series.

No Zelda man?
Back to top Go down
Illiya

Illiya

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Zelda, Mario and Starfox for me. Although I wish there were more games for Starfox. Neutral
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:18 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I agree with you Smashed...I'm not a fighting game fan, but Smash is different, which makes it good...

Quote :

No Zelda man?

Nah, just never was a huge fan of the Zelda series. I probably didn't like it because I was too young when I first started playing it. I played TP for the Wii and I liked that a lot, but I need to go back and play OoT and see if I like that now.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:19 pm

@sanoX- nice choices! im not as big of a fan of star fox... but probably because ive never actually owned one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top THREE Favorite Franchises......   Top THREE Favorite Franchises...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top THREE Favorite Franchises......
Page 1 of 1