For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Favorite type of music?

Go down 
4 posters

What is your favorite genre of music?
Rock/Alternative
Favorite type of music? Vote_lcap29%Favorite type of music? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Pop
Favorite type of music? Vote_lcap0%Favorite type of music? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Techno/Dance
 0% [ 0 ]
Rap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jazz
Favorite type of music? Vote_lcap14%Favorite type of music? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Country
 0% [ 0 ]
Metal
Favorite type of music? Vote_lcap29%Favorite type of music? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Other
Favorite type of music? Vote_lcap28%Favorite type of music? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Back

AuthorMessage

Favorite type of music? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite type of music?   Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:05 pm

What's your favorite genre of music? I like quite a lot, but my favorite is definitely metal.
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Favorite type of music?   Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:54 pm

I listen to all kinds of music actually. However, I prefer Indie music (was not listed). Indie music is not a genre, all it really means in independent record label... It's like the underground stuff. There are all sorts of indie musicians from Americana to Jazz, Hip hop to to metal. I personally think independent music is the best because it seems more real to me. Most indie musicians aren't in it for the money. Most of the time indie music has it's own sound. Although one musicians music may be more so rock sounding, I think each musician adds their own interpretation to the music. So it may be rock sounding, butit may also contain elemnts of other styles of music as well.
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Favorite type of music?   Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:29 pm

I play the french Horn so ive come to enjoy upbeat classical music (not bach, but more like marches)
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Favorite type of music?   Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Anything hair metal, GnR, Skid Row, Tesla, Ratt, Motley Crue, the list goes on, I could go on for a very long time. But I think you get the point.
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: Favorite type of music?   Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:24 pm

@ Koopa:

How about Def Leppard?! afro
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Favorite type of music?   Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:50 pm

I'd definitely have to say rock is probably my favorite, but I can listen to any type of music, honestly. I don't really have a music I can't stand listen to (no, not even rap or country; hooray for the Beastie Boys and Johnny Cash! Razz) so I'm pretty flexible when it comes to this kind of stuff. However, I mostly prefer older bands when it comes to rock, such as The Beatles or Led Zeppelin. But like I said, I don't really care or get angry if someone plays a certain type of song.
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: Favorite type of music?   Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 pm

I am pretty much the same way, Everlong. I can listen to pretty much any type of music, as long as it appeals to me in some way. I live by the saying "There is not such thing as bad art, only bad artists." So I guess it applies to music as well, It's not fair to hate a whole genre of music, if you dislike one particular musician.
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

PostSubject: Re: Favorite type of music?   Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:35 pm

SilensCaelum wrote:
@ Koopa:

How about Def Leppard?! afro

I like most of Def Leppard, but it doesn't compare to the likes of GnR, and Motley Crue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite type of music?   Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:45 pm

KUF: Have you ever listened to Pretty Maids? I think you'd like them according to what you posted here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

PostSubject: Re: Favorite type of music?   Favorite type of music? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:32 pm

KingKlepto2 wrote:
KUF: Have you ever listened to Pretty Maids? I think you'd like them according to what you posted here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm liking the intro, and the starting vocals, I'll update this when I finish the song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite type of music?   Favorite type of music? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite type of music?
Page 1 of 1