For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

ever heard of a "lets play"?

Go down 
+3
BrightScales
SilensCaelum
l33tsmasher
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

ever heard of a "lets play"? Empty
PostSubject: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:49 pm

lets plays are video of people playing a game and commentating while they are playing.

heres an example of one of my lets plays ^^ hope you enjoy (WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY) p.S. I do say damn alot. sorry =P

i have many more to come. if any of you have any lets plays, id certainly watch them!

btw, i will take requests of certain games if you like =D
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:33 am

Lol very entertaining Cherry_Kirby! How do you record from your computer?
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:41 am

SilensCaelum wrote:
Lol very entertaining Cherry_Kirby! How do you record from your computer?

camera program used to record voice and video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

video editing program: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(click download now)

all i used was 2 programs. well, not counting the emulators anyway =P

if you need any help, just ask!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Thats cool Cherry! you should make one with Smash Bros Brawl
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:12 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
Thats cool Cherry! you should make one with Smash Bros Brawl
eheheheh.... i dont think you know this but.... all my games got sold because i made a bad decission which id rather not talk about. so doing a lets play on brawl isnt really an option ^_^" sorry. got any other requests? it has to be in the nes to n64 era. =P thats all my cpu can handle
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:52 pm

what platform is kirby and the amazing mirror for and how come you can play it on your computer?
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:19 pm

I think he's using an emulator.
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:49 pm

thought correctly smash. a game boy advance emulator.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:12 am

awesome, where can you get them? and can it screw up your computer? man I ask a lot of question -.-
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:01 am

i made a post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no it wont give viruses or anything!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:51 pm

where's the rest of it Sad
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:00 pm

firegremlin wrote:
where's the rest of it Sad

Rest of what?
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is where all my videos are. i will continue the rest of the lets play when i have spare time. my mom has been a.... well..... you know..... and i havent really been able to continue. i promise ill have another before monday. so just be patient, k ^^
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:05 am

OK do one for Mario bros 2 on the NES hehehe. Want to see how far you can go and with who you play Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:55 am

lulz. im suck horribly at that game but ill try and beat it for ya. AND AS LUIGI TOO!!!! i hate mario >.>

P.S. im playing stepmania (practicaly dance dance revolution) and i could probably make a vid of it. but, im on the begginer level because i SUCK. =P
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Cherry_T_Kirby wrote:
lulz. im suck horribly at that game but ill try and beat it for ya. AND AS LUIGI TOO!!!! i hate mario >.>

P.S. im playing stepmania (practicaly dance dance revolution) and i could probably make a vid of it. but, im on the begginer level because i SUCK. =P

Did you ever try to play with peach??

I fifnished the game with her pretty easily since you can take all the shortcuts with her! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:06 pm

ever heard of a "lets play"? 56577 SHORT CUTS ARE EVIL!!!!! im ganna play it all the way through without skipping any levels. but i have to do it next week because im over at my gramma's so i wont be able to do the lets play this weekend.
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:58 pm

@ Cherry:

Stepmania is really freaking awesome. You can download pretty much any song ever created! Did you know you could also plug in the XBOX beat pad to your PC and dance along? It's pretty much the best thing ever! (Besides the real DDR).

Also, that computer recording software, is it free? And is the download safe?

I'd really like to make some drawing vids since I have a WACOM.
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:04 pm

okay... first things first, i DO have a dance pad so HA! XP second, every link i post is safe. i promise. you can all trust my links i post. im cautious. if i see one pop up from a site ive never heard of, i dont go there or download there. i trust emuparadise because they have never shown me any harm towards my cpu (even though they have pop ups, its for sponsering or w/e so they can keep there site up) so yeah.... you can trust anything i post. and WTH is WACOM?!

ps. im on begginer/light on the dance pad but on the keyboard, i do standard(normal) and sometimes heavy(hard).
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:55 pm

WACOM is a type of PC tablet. It's so that you can draw and write on your pc. it's pretty much like using a pen instead of a mouse.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:21 pm

hey tyler i have a question how do you get sounds to work when recording?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Star Road Warrior wrote:
hey tyler i have a question how do you get sounds to work when recording?

you mean your voice or just sound in genral? to record your voice, just plug in a mic. to record the cpu sound, ust press record and it should work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Hey Tyler, do you have a youtube account? I think I remember you telling me this but I wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Blitzsword wrote:
Hey Tyler, do you have a youtube account? I think I remember you telling me this but I wanted to make sure.

yes i do. that video is from my account and i made it. so.... yeppers, ize do.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:00 pm

So did you ever do any more of these?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of a "lets play"?   ever heard of a "lets play"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever heard of a "lets play"?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next