For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event

Go down 
+7
TALL-A
l33tsmasher
waaar81
BrawlBrotherKOking
BrightScales
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What "Core" game would you like to see announced for the Wii at this year's E3 event?
Mario
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_lcap0%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Zelda
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_lcap50%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Kid Icarus
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_lcap7%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Kirby
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_lcap14%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
DK
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_lcap0%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pikmin
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_lcap7%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Animal Crossing
 7% [ 1 ]
Star Fox
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_lcap14%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Something completely new
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Back

AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Empty
PostSubject: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:51 am

A few days ago at IGN, the news broke that Nintendo gave a slight hint at what was to come for wii fans who have been waiting for a new "core" game ever since Brawl came out- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The question is...what could this title , or titles possibly be??? A new Zelda perhaps??? We can only dream...I think it's about time we got a REAL addition to many of nintendo's old franchises...it's been too long! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:17 pm

YEA LIKE A NEW SUPER MARIO RPG Razz i can only dream i would like to see a new kirby or even a game for the under dog luigi
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:34 pm

Luigi should get his own game...a dancing game maybe? and he can do some drugs to make it all psychadelic...now that's what i call a game flower
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:44 pm

something new or animal crossing
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:47 am

well I thinknintendo used all of their big franchises right away and ran out of option for example Mario= Super Mario Galaxy Zelda= Twilight princess super smash brothers= Brawl and so on so I think they will make something new or they will use something they haven't used like DK or Kirby and Luigi should not get his own game and if he did it should come with a free pocket of drugs to get you throught the game or inhance the game lmao

The King king
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:43 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Luigi should get his own game...a dancing game maybe? and he can do some drugs to make it all psychadelic...now that's what i call a game flower
what drugs have YOU been using?? lol!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:43 am

BrawlBrotherKOking wrote:
well I thinknintendo used all of their big franchises right away and ran out of option for example Mario= Super Mario Galaxy Zelda= Twilight princess super smash brothers= Brawl and so on so I think they will make something new or they will use something they haven't used like DK or Kirby and Luigi should not get his own game and if he did it should come with a free pocket of drugs to get you throught the game or inhance the game lmao

The King king

same question to u leon
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
BrawlBrotherKOking wrote:

The King king

same question to u leon

they need to make a better pokemon game for wii
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:37 pm

hey, a free pocket of drugs for Luigi's danceclub would be a MUST-BUY for me! Razz

But it would be cool if they revived DK...they could do some cool stuff with the wii mote! (throwing bananas and monkey poop lol)

and what about a REAL 3D Pokemon RPG adventure???C'mon now....that would be amazing and you know it! pirat
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:54 pm

I would say a new starfox game! It would so much good to shoot with wii mote and the could also sell a small thing where u could put the wii mote so that u can use it as a joystick!!! It's like the wii wheel for MK but this would be for SF!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:33 pm

mass online multiplayer for Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:47 pm

waaar81 wrote:
I would say a new starfox game! It would so much good to shoot with wii mote and the could also sell a small thing where u could put the wii mote so that u can use it as a joystick!!! It's like the wii wheel for MK but this would be for SF!!

that would be cool!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:03 pm

waaar81 wrote:

sweet idea!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:02 pm

waaar81 wrote:

if they do make a star fox game with a joystick you could get some major money form nintendo Exclamation
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:38 pm

sense the article i found at ign, which is in another topic, i think a new kirby game! lol and you said on to the wii? OMFG IT COULD BE THE ONE ON THE VIDEO! confused im so confused on what it could be......
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:30 pm

well, it looks like Most people want Zelda...which would be totally awesome...but kind of repetative...why does nintendo shy away from it's oldest and most beloved franchises??? Then again...it looks like Kid Icarus may be confirmed...

btw, I remember the IGN wii editors commenting in a podcast that they thought the starfox series was dead because the games would get repetative! A joystick would be fun, but would it be more of the same?
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:20 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
well, it looks like Most people want Zelda...which would be totally awesome...but kind of repetative...why does nintendo shy away from it's oldest and most beloved franchises??? Then again...it looks like Kid Icarus may be confirmed...

btw, I remember the IGN wii editors commenting in a podcast that they thought the starfox series was dead because the games would get repetative! A joystick would be fun, but would it be more of the same?

please more than just kid icarus
Back to top Go down
TALL-A

TALL-A

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:07 pm

They need to make another star fox game i'v been waiting for one for a while now
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:54 pm

l33tsmasher wrote:
sense the article i found at ign, which is in another topic, i think a new kirby game! lol and you said on to the wii? OMFG IT COULD BE THE ONE ON THE VIDEO! confused im so confused on what it could be......
who knows! Very Happy it could something entirely new!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:42 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
hey, a free pocket of drugs for Luigi's danceclub would be a MUST-BUY for me! Razz

But it would be cool if they revived DK...they could do some cool stuff with the wii mote! (throwing bananas and monkey poop lol)

and what about a REAL 3D Pokemon RPG adventure???C'mon now....that would be amazing and you know it! pirat

suuuuuuuure whatever you say cory Suspect

I voted kid icuras, shame on you jody Evil or Very Mad , but kirby would be pretty awesome too.

~firegremlin~

Last edited by firegremlin on Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:34 pm

wow firegremilin...you're the only person who has voted for Kid Icarus! It seems like most people want another Zelda...too bad Kid Icarus is most likely the ONLY one that's actually coming...lol Looks like your wish is coming true Suspect
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:45 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
wow firegremilin...you're the only person who has voted for Kid Icarus! It seems like most people want another Zelda...too bad Kid Icarus is most likely the ONLY one that's actually coming...lol Looks like your wish is coming true Suspect

mainly because Nintendo like me and not you Zelda fangirls....(no offence skye)

~firegremlin~

Last edited by firegremlin on Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:12 am

yeah...that must be the reason why they made Twilight Princess' story so lousy.... Mad

But seriously they need more than ONE core game to come out...Kid Icarus is great and all, but lets see Kid Icarus, AND Kirby, AND Animal Crossing, AND Pikmin, AND Dk...c'mon! We need some games here!!!!!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:46 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
yeah...that must be the reason why they made Twilight Princess' story so lousy.... Mad

But seriously they need more than ONE core game to come out...Kid Icarus is great and all, but lets see Kid Icarus, AND Kirby, AND Animal Crossing, AND Pikmin, AND Dk...c'mon! We need some games here!!!!!

yeah I agree with the kirby part but I'm not too sure about animal crossing and DK and Pikmin because I have never played any of those games Very Happy and could you please spell my name right!Exclamation

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:58 pm

lol sorry Gremlin...well, you aren't missing out on too much with Pikmin and Animal Crossing...they're a little different in style, and not as 'challenging'...I guess you could say....they're also more geared to younger players.

If I had my perfect world, there would be a new Zelda, Mario, Dk, and Kid Icarus coming out this fall...sadly I don't live in a perfcect world though do I? lol confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next