For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
webweaver

webweaver

Number of posts : 51

ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Empty
PostSubject: ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed   ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:26 pm

well since there is not one up ill throw down cuz i just bought this. any way ur sumguy in a distant futer... no names no spoilers right? any way he's got a memery... yes one of those locked in his mind that sum oganization needs... yes they need that memery................ ANY WAY. to get this memery u need to *exsplore aka relive* wat happened to his ancestor... dont ask i cant exsplain as to why he would have his ancestors memery from 1000 years ago in his mind..... back on track u have to relive his memerys and play threw this midevil world. you play as an assassin named altair if i can spell it right. but u pretty much run around and kill a set person also known as a target. the cool thing is its freerome so u can walk up to people punch them out and run away... i guess but the nifty thing is that for sum odd reason you know parkor... witch in laymans terms means u can climb up ANYTHING.... AND I MEAN ANYTHING!!!!!! that church over there yeah i was ontop that oh and that watch tower...yeah i just threw a guard off it. and for sumreason u cant swim.... but all in all its pretty freaking fun. its one of those games for me that if i want to just mess around with aimlessly i sit down and enjoy my time in the world of assassins creed cuz as u know running around on roofs jumping from roof top to roof top is possable nowadays... its a amazing bargin bin game. i would say to just head over to the nearest game stop and pick it up. its like 15 dollars used and well worth the money. all in all id probly give it a 8/10 cuz of the amount of detail in the game and the shear amoun of physics they threw into the climbing stuff and jumping from stuff and climbing and jumping from stuff at the same time.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed   ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Yeah I tried that game on my bro's PS3 and I gotta say great graphics.
Plus I love it how you walk/jump from peoples head to head lol. PLus the game is quite hard too if I remember correctly. A must get if you find it for 20 bucks or less
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed   ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:27 pm

im actually aloud to watch this game.. its pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed   ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Nice review Web...I've heard a lot of great things about Assassin's creed...and some not-so-good stuff too....but more good stuff. Cool If you recommend it, I think I may just pick it up....I can probably get it for cheap now, right?

Oh, and apparently there's a lot of news about the sequel out there too...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed   ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:30 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Nice review Web...I've heard a lot of great things about Assassin's creed...and some not-so-good stuff too....but more good stuff. Cool If you recommend it, I think I may just pick it up....I can probably get it for cheap now, right?

theres a sequal?
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed   ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:33 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

theres a sequal?
it's the first in a trilogy
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed   ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:38 pm

So doesn't it take place in Medieval times? From what I've seen that's what it looks like, but I don't really know much about it.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed   ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:14 pm

well is the next going to like this one or more bloody?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed   ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ILL GO FIRST!!! Assassins Creed
Page 1 of 1