For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure

Go down 
+7
SmashedBrother
firegremlin
StarRoadWarrior
BrightScales
waaar81
SilensCaelum
Forsaken Lament 44
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Empty
PostSubject: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:28 pm

If you thought the PS3 was doing bad...you have no idea just HOW bad it was really doing! Check out this article i discovered-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is pathetic...the PS3s are actually selling for LESS than it cost to make them? wow...i knew Sony was going down...but not like THIS!
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Wow, thats sad... I feel bad for Sony. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:36 pm

I'm not sure if everything is fully truly. I mean like the number they gave. It's sure that it's a bit false like the cost to make the console for example. Otherwise they wouldn't sell it so low!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:25 pm

o well... maybe nintendo will buy them out!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:39 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:

yea so nintendo can get MGS 4!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:58 am

Jody2089geno wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:

and sonic would be rightfully theirs!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:14 am

waaar81 wrote:
I'm not sure if everything is fully truly. I mean like the number they gave. It's sure that it's a bit false like the cost to make the console for example. Otherwise they wouldn't sell it so low!

you got a point
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:51 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
waaar81 wrote:

you got a point
yea you do
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:08 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
Jody2089geno wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:

and sonic would be rightfully theirs!

affraid you mean it's not already?!?! affraid
and we could get GTA V...not that I'm old enough for it yet Embarassed

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:48 pm

@Waaar - You have a point and I doubt it's half that bad, but I think that it's partially true at any rate.

Still -

Sony [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Nintendo
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:48 am

lol I don't think we'll ever see a Nintendo buy-out, (despite the fact that Nintendo probably has the money at this point). But what bugs me is the fact that Nintendo doesn't seem to be doing much with their success...unless osmething huge hits the fan at E3, there's nothing but garbage on the wii release list. As bad as PS3 is doing, it still seems to have a better line up...it's almost as if the main PS3 killer is not necessarily Nintendo, but instead Microsoft, which has many of PS3's games (most people would rather buy on the 360 than the PS3). Either way, I don't think even Final Fantasy 13 can save them now...it just goes to show that once you hit the top, you have no where to go but down. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:30 am

WOW you know Playstations problem is that they never made classic games meaning well put it this way they make awesome games don't get me wrong like God of war and Metal Gear and stuff but as good as they are they are not classics they are games you play like twice and then move on but nintendo has some kind of recipe and I find my self playing really old nintendo games and still have a blast Mario Kart 64 for example I actually play that one more than Mario Kart wii as funny as that sounds but nintendo is releasing nothing but garbage like Cory said lately I know Playstations has the potential they just need to spend the money as for nintendo they are geniuses re-selling old games brilliant! where do all Crappy or old playstation games end up? well in a gamestop somewhere to never be seen or holding your wobly coffe table or desk in you room lmao I don't know if there is any saving them now but we will see they need to make until they make God of war 3 or I will be extremly mad lma jk ( not really I be really pissed) well yeah tell me what you think!

The King king
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:31 pm

^^
wow, too much! you think I have the time to read that!?!? only joking, but yeah, you're all right - microsoft's the middle man, take them out and everything crumbles leaving Nintendo at the top!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:05 pm

nintendo is already at the top ...
moving on to different topic... Arrow
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:44 am

yep I've seen that video on youtube before - its hilarious! lol! and it's all mostly true
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:05 pm

it gets better

and its funny....... BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:10 pm

yay! DS wins! it's actually quite interesting how all of what they say is true
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:29 pm

yea it is and very funny
Back to top Go down
---

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:57 am

omg jordan XD

you really made my day a bright one =D

that was funny but as far as I'm concerned, my DS dosen't make me thrill that much, theres some really
great games out on the psp and it happens to be from my favorite game compagny, NIS

so I'm most likely to get a psp eventually when I have the monney
but the videos did point out some of the flaws of both consoles lol =D
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:49 am

Well actually, I recently read an article which said that if you look at the PSP, it should, by all means, be the top handheld system...BUT it's obviously not. The PSP has better graphics, text messaging, phone service, more memory, serves as a PS3 controller, and more...the DS lacks many of these things, yet, it still beats the PSP 3 to 1. Most people consider the PSP an epic failure, and a big reason for Sony's downfall.
Back to top Go down
---

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:56 pm

I focus on what I like and what I see, just following the main oppinion because gamers are a new breed of criticism freaks is not the way I intend to see games, consoles and stuff anymore =0

most people dont even know why they hate of love stuff, they do because they've been told to, as far as I'm concerned, if I get a psp, it's not for the phone, controler and memory
it's because there are great games that I simply love, the DS did delivered me the games I wanted and some were not at my taste but overall, I got what I wanted from nintendo and I'm still waiting for good games to come up
that beign said theres no deniying that games are a presonnal choice, if people love mario it's only normal they'd BS sony for it's " failure "
and the conterpart is also true for sony game fans BS nintendo for mario
it's a war and I decided to wage my war based on my personnal agenda, not for a greater cause lol

simply because people prefer DS to psp dosen't mean they should burn it on a stick =0
like alaways, my oppinion is, I'm sure this is people overcritisism and BS one another it's like little kids who fight over candy and this is what makes the compagny make monney, friends manipulating aneanother to get a DS or a psp is in my oppinion a good part of the sales
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Well personally I loved Sony prior to the PS3...it was far superior to the Gamecube in my opinion, and this is coming from a die hard Nintendo fan! Personally, I don't follow the trends, at least not anymore at least...the fact that I'm now plying and loving my 360 is a testament to that.

But I think that sony became too cocky after winning the last console war. I mean, they enjoyed the most games, the biggest sales, and some of the best games ever made. In a way, they were a victim of their own success, maki them feel as though the PS3 and PSP would sell no matter how expensive they were. Oh how wrong they were...
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:13 pm

more bad news for the PS3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:19 am

Last I heard about Sony's losses was that it just got over 1 billion dollars of losses, that was earlier in January I heard that, (i.e I heard it in a podcast from January that I only listened to this week)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure   Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Announces Record Loss due to PS3 Failure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next