For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

What NOT to do while playing Brawl.

Go down 
+6
firegremlin
StarRoadWarrior
BrightScales
BrawlBrotherKOking
waaar81
SilensCaelum
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:39 pm

never try to learn how to play with the gamecube controller AND the wiimote and nunchuk!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:26 pm

Never hesitate. It's been done so many times and the results are anything but gracious.
Back to top Go down
Kagemaru

Kagemaru

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:02 am

do not multi-task cooking food and playing brawl... bad outcome

(btw, im new, nice to meet everyone,.)
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:24 pm

Be so overwhelmed that you're finally playing that you forget to play! Embarassed

Play with a wii-remote Mad even with a nunchuk Sad

Never play with wireless controllers Shocked Mad
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:02 am

SmashedBrother wrote:
Be so overwhelmed that you're finally playing that you forget to play! Embarassed

seriously, the wiimote combinations suck sooooo much! stick with your gamecube controller and you'll do tonnes better
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:07 pm

firegremlin wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:

seriously, the wiimote combinations suck sooooo much! stick with your gamecube controller and you'll do tonnes better
~firegremlin~

Really? scratch LOL!

Yeah, but they only had two GC controllers (both of which were wireless and really screwed up) so I was stuck with a wiimote (wii-mote - that really sounds, well, wii-tarded, lol!)
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:43 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:

Yeah, but they only had two GC controllers (both of which were wireless and really screwed up) so I was stuck with a wiimote (wii-mote - that really sounds, well, wii-tarded, lol!)
lol! that is actually very good smashed!. can't wait till you get SSBB, how long do you think it'll be?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:39 pm

firegremlin wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:

lol! that is actually very good smashed!. can't wait till you get SSBB, how long do you think it'll be?
~firegremlin~

Thanks!

Cristmas is pretty much out now. Mom was actually suggesting that I wait till next year affraid No No No

No way mom. Probably after Cristmas....not later than Spring......

Last edited by SmashedBrother on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:01 pm

firegremlin wrote:

~firegremlin~

Hey I always played with wiimote and nunchuk
Never tried with a GC controller in fact lol
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:34 pm

waaar81 wrote:
firegremlin wrote:

~firegremlin~

No wonder tongue
Back to top Go down
Zotendo

Zotendo

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:33 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
waaar81 wrote:
firegremlin wrote:

~firegremlin~

No wonder tongue

A friend of mine uses the wiimote and nunchuck and he is as good as me, and I use the GCN. Its possible to do good with both but i prefer the gamecube because I'm more used to it.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Play on my sister's custom stage. Mad She gets waaaayyyy too carried away with the spikes Shocked Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to do while playing Brawl.   What NOT to do while playing Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What NOT to do while playing Brawl.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2