For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound   Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Upon visiting IGN today, I noticed that there was an article announcing that the sequel to Final Fantasy IV was going to be coming to Wiiware in the near future...apparently, the game was already released before, but I've never actualy heard of it. In fact, I never even did get a chance to play IV, although I've heard a lot of good things...does anyone know about this game? And is anyone excited? Here's the article if anyone wants a look:

Final Fantasy IV Sequel Heads to Wii
The Japanese mobile phone game is coming to America.
by Daemon Hatfield
February 27, 2009 - Did you know there was a sequel to Final Fantasy IV released on mobile phones in Japan? It's true! Looks like American gamers will be getting a chance to play it, too, as a synopsis for Final Fantasy IV: The After Years has popped up at the Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB). En route to the Wii, the sequel is described as a 2D role-playing game involving -- what else? -- magic crystals. Players adventure across an overworld map and delve into dungeons, getting caught up in turn-based battles along the way with leopards, birds, and monster fish (the worst kind of fish).

Final Fantasy IV: The After Years will be rated "E" for everyone and includes references to alcohol and mild fantasy violence. No release date is available at this time. The fact that it was a mobile phone game in Japan makes a WiiWare release possible.

Copyright IGN, 2009
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound   Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:22 am

Man I wonder what will the sequel look like. If it involves some of the charracters in FF IV then I wonder how it will be and where they will go. In FF IV you went to the underground and to the moon also so i wonder what new they added on this one.
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound   Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:51 am

I'm excited about this title. Some more exclusive content for the Wii is never a bad thing. I didn't know it was previously a mobile game, but that's OK. I'm currently making my way through the Final Fantasy IV remake on the DS at the moment, so hopefully I'll have that game finish before After Years releases.

I do know that the game is supposed to be 16-bit, just like back on the SNES.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound   Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:28 pm

16 bit doesnt matter for me as long as the gameplay is good enough. Afterall FF VI and chrono trigger were 16 bit but still some of the greatest RPGs yet.
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound   Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy IV Sequel Wii-bound
Page 1 of 1