For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Disney Channel loosing its quality?

Go down 
+4
koopa_under_fire
SmashedBrother
StarRoadWarrior
BrightScales
8 posters

yes or no?
yes
Disney Channel loosing its quality? Vote_lcap100%Disney Channel loosing its quality? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
no
Disney Channel loosing its quality? Vote_lcap0%Disney Channel loosing its quality? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Back

AuthorMessage
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Disney Channel loosing its quality? Empty
PostSubject: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:26 pm

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:30 pm

yes and so is nick and cartoon network they are all not what they were back during the 90's back then it was good and funny. i guess now that im older what used to be funny is not funny any more
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 pm

What quality?!

Wink
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 pm

No, it's just not the classic fun stuff we're used to. It's changed no doubt, for the worse, but the quality isn't any worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:30 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
What quality?!

;)
Back to top Go down
Illiya

Illiya

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:03 pm

The disney channel used to have great shows. I remember seeing Boy Meets World, Even Stevens, a few original disney movies caught my attention a few times. All in all, it's not what it used to be. The same can be said about Nickelodeon but that's for a different thread and topic Smile
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:42 pm

I never had disney channel Sad
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Oh no! Poor Waaar. I can't believe it... you are so... depraved.

Maybe this sun will make everything better. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Ah thanks Skye
I feel much better now drunken

You sure that was just some sun? drunken drunken drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:38 am

SanoX wrote:
The disney channel used to have great shows. I remember seeing Boy Meets World, Even Stevens, a few original disney movies caught my attention a few times. All in all, it's not what it used to be. The same can be said about Nickelodeon but that's for a different thread and topic Smile
now its all on Disney XD....
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:00 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
SanoX wrote:
now its all on Disney XD....

Yeah they play all of the awesome old movies and shows, still haven't got around to watching any of it, just saw it on the guide.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:27 pm

I never realized the Disney Channel had quality to begin with. Walt Disney would roll over in his Ice Chamber if he saw what was being shown on his network right now Rolling Eyes

They did, at one time, show some older Disney movies, Miyazaki films, and even some decent original movies...but now, it's painful just to turn it on.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel loosing its quality?   Disney Channel loosing its quality? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney Channel loosing its quality?
Page 1 of 1