For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

the most one sided fight youve ever experienced

Go down 
+5
waaar81
Forsaken Lament 44
StarRoadWarrior
BrightScales
headbanger201
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
headbanger201

headbanger201

Number of posts : 58

the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Empty
PostSubject: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:30 am

mine was when i first met quik it was totally insane
Back to top Go down
http://metal-oath-radio.forum-motion.net/index.htm
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:04 pm

my first brawl with cory and 2quick i lost hands down! lol!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:25 pm

first played s im still 0 to 100 Crying or Very sad lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:23 am

Jody2089geno wrote:
first played s im still 0 to 100 Crying or Very sad lol!
me too Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:52 pm

lol what a subject...I'm sure NONE of you can imagine me having a one-sided fight...lol tongue

But actually, I was playing this guy named "PRFKT" who seemed to be friends with Samco...anyway,i was beating him real bad while Samco was there, but then Samco left. Anyway, I was Luigi and he was Falco, and at first i was really beating him bad...but then he discovered my patern, and constantly ran away from me, shooting his gun from the other end of the stage. I could not even get close to him, he just kept shooting and running...and before i knew it, my 3 life lead was gone, and he took me out. Infuriated, I went to get my revenge, and was beaten so badly I'm embarrassed to say....from that point on I could never beat him...how humiliating! confused
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:46 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
lol what a subject...I'm sure NONE of you can imagine me having a one-sided fight...lol tongue

But actually, I was playing this guy named "PRFKT" who seemed to be friends with Samco...anyway,i was beating him real bad while Samco was there, but then Samco left. Anyway, I was Luigi and he was Falco, and at first i was really beating him bad...but then he discovered my patern, and constantly ran away from me, shooting his gun from the other end of the stage. I could not even get close to him, he just kept shooting and running...and before i knew it, my 3 life lead was gone, and he took me out. Infuriated, I went to get my revenge, and was beaten so badly I'm embarrassed to say....from that point on I could never beat him...how humiliating! confused

how sad Sad Crying or Very sad ...................... NOT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:10 pm

[/quote]

how sad Sad Crying or Very sad ...................... NOT![/quote]
lol!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:29 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

Thats why it's not too good to play with a pattern
U need to be random sometimes so that the other can say (swearing coming) What the hell is this guy doing is he dumb or what!. Hehehe I do that sometimes otherwise u can get beaten up really bad!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:30 pm

i agree with the most one sided fight youve ever experienced 883970 but on a more serious matter, WTH did you go luigi (even cheapachu is better then him, well maybe not lol! )

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:28 pm

Well, I'm sure you guys CAN imagine me having a one-sided (I can too, but it's the other way around, lol j/k)...because you haven't played me yet (lol) but seriously, the worst fight I ever had was back when I was still getting used to the game and my sister five-stocked me...with Pichu no less. Evil or Very Mad Since then I've gotten my revenge (with Pichu of course) but MAN that was embarresing, lol
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:31 pm

lol it's always embarrassing when these things happen...AND I'M GOOD WITH LUIGI THANK YOU VERY MUCH! lol but I should have gone with Pikachu...he has long distance where Luigi does not...

And I know what it's like to get beaten by your younger sibling SmashedBrother...Skye beat me ONCE in melee and i freaked out!!! I had fun getting her back though! lol!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:13 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
lol it's always embarrassing when these things happen...AND I'M GOOD WITH LUIGI THANK YOU VERY MUCH! lol but I should have gone with Pikachu...he has long distance where Luigi does not...

And I know what it's like to get beaten by your younger sibling SmashedBrother...Skye beat me ONCE in melee and i freaked out!!! I had fun getting her back though! lol!

sorry sir...*cries silently* Crying or Very sad

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:42 am

lol it's all good my friend....these things happen...yet it's always the worst if you lose badly while playing with your main...I almost stay away from my mains at times if i think there's a good chance I'll lose...(and losing with Luigi was pretty bad pale )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:05 am

firegremlin wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

sorry sir...*cries silently* Crying or Very sad

~firegremlin~

skye beat me in brawl once and i freaked out thanks to freakin spamachu
but its all good lol!
now i have a secret weapon espcially 4 dat pikachu Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:18 pm

I love that good old Rat...but i certainly don't rely on him...it's best to have a versatille list of characters...(fast, powerful, projectile, etc.) the only one i stay away from is heavy characters, despite the fact that Ike is a lot of fun to use at times.
Back to top Go down
headbanger201

headbanger201

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:39 pm

dude i fought the perfkt guy it i kept losing because of stupid mistakes(as always right?) any way i was only able to beat him with lucario and pit holy hell now i know what youre talking about and those victories i barely won bounce
Back to top Go down
http://metal-oath-radio.forum-motion.net/index.htm
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:17 pm

did he run away from you and use dirty tactics like he did me? I'm sorry, but playing people like that is a real pain in the ass...glad i got my revenge last night, and at least you beat him too.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:52 am

I really want to play you cory and see how good you really are, especially against my golden pit! shame I never will (unless you move to Scotland)
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:40 am

I played that PRFKT guy and I don't see how come he beated u the way u said he barely beated me and I was exausted that night! And it was because of my damn nunchuk damn it lol! Anyways the time I got shocked was in a tourney we had like 2 months ago when quick and his brother joined! I was happy that day to have beaten kevin and cory and thought that most of the difficult battles were probably over but then Jrock (quik's brother) came and I had to fight him! It was the first and only time I fought him and he used ike like me! I was shocked at the way he played and before I knew it he took me 4 stocks before I could even take him 1 but the n I took him 3 stock with my last one so he didn't completly annihilated me lol!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:32 pm

id say.... when i was trying to beat shade and 5 stocked cause i gave up sigh...
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:43 pm

every match against carlos Sad lol!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
TALL-A

TALL-A

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:39 pm

im a high risk kind of guy if I fail it will defentaly cost me, half of the time i lose is becouse of my own mistakes. that and if my tag team partner sucks.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:36 pm

TALL-A wrote:
im a high risk kind of guy if I fail it will defentaly cost me, half of the time i lose is becouse of my own mistakes. that and if my tag team partner sucks.
thats right, blame it on someone else lol Cool

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:03 pm

I hate when you lose because of your own mistakes...it makes you look sooo bad, especially in free for alls, because peope may not noticed you Self Destructed and think you just died because you suck!! No

Oh, and you did get to play me Gremlin, what'd you think, hmmm???
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:43 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I hate when you lose because of your own mistakes...it makes you look sooo bad, especially in free for alls, because peope may not noticed you Self Destructed and think you just died because you suck!! No

Oh, and you did get to play me Gremlin, what'd you think, hmmm???
what did I think?!?!? you practically crushed me like carlos did!!! nah, I'm only joking, but i did lose all matches against you (smashedbrother read this bit) CORY IS VERY GOOD AT BRAWL there I said it never again...my excuse is that you got 3 months earlier so you could practice more lol
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the most one sided fight youve ever experienced
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: Consoles and Platforms :: Nintendo Games and Consoles-
Jump to: