For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

the most one sided fight youve ever experienced

Go down 
+5
waaar81
Forsaken Lament 44
StarRoadWarrior
BrightScales
headbanger201
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:37 pm

has anyone played against a guy called skull?
at first all this guy wanted to do was just show me all the glitches in the game but after that he wanted to fight. now i dont want to brag or anything ( really i do want to lol! ) but this guy is not that good at all but for some reason all he wants to do is play against me now at first it was fun kicking his butt around now im bored playing him Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:28 pm

TALL-A wrote:
im a high risk kind of guy if I fail it will defentaly cost me, half of the time i lose is becouse of my own mistakes. that and if my tag team partner sucks.
due to your lag its usually one sided..
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:40 pm

firegremlin wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I hate when you lose because of your own mistakes...it makes you look sooo bad, especially in free for alls, because peope may not noticed you Self Destructed and think you just died because you suck!! No

Oh, and you did get to play me Gremlin, what'd you think, hmmm???
what did I think?!?!? you practically crushed me like carlos did!!! nah, I'm only joking, but i did lose all matches against you (smashedbrother read this bit) CORY IS VERY GOOD AT BRAWL there I said it never again...my excuse is that you got 3 months earlier so you could practice more lol
~firegremlin~

Lol, well I have the excuses that I didn't get it for nearly a year after Cory, That I have only an hour on Wednesday and Saturday to practice, and that I was out of practice to begin with (still am Sad )

That said, I think Cory would crush me, even without those minor details (I have a feeling that the definition of "good" changes drasticly when you fight other online freaks, but then, that's why I want to Brawl you guys...eventually.. Neutral )
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:00 pm

@ smashed
Say do you have any idea when you will get a wii and brawl ?
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:12 pm

waaar81 wrote:
@ smashed
Say do you have any idea when you will get a wii and brawl ?

Hmm, I'm hoping to talk my parents into splitting with me to buy a wii as a late Christmas present(NO hope of getting for Christmas, unless I've got a rich uncle or Aunt hidden somerwhere that I didn't know about, Lol!)

It'd really help if stores were selling wiis online...(preferably Best Buy, since I have a couple of gift cards for it....we'llsee)
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:41 pm

Well, you guys have to keep in mind that I have been playing Smash since a lot of you were not even old enough to understand what a videogame is!

But yeah, I've been good at smash since I first got it...does it mean i'm the best? Not by a long shot...there are people who could crush me out there. And like Gremlin said, playing online is COMPLETELY different...it's almost impossible to beat someone who's played online for months when it's your first online match. So, expect to write about a lot of one-sided matches in hear...but remember, no pain, no gain! You'll learn and get good, just like everyone else. I mean, look at Jody...he lost almost every single match before, and now, he's probably one of the best brawlers on the site...so if he could do it, you most certainly can too.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:45 pm

awww dont lie about me to make me feel better Razz . i will say this the first time that me and skye brawled i could not keep up with her but now i think we are tied Wink
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:07 am

ooohhh i just told skye you said that and she laughed! lol

you guys are pretty close though...

And i think my new most one-sided match would be the match i had against Quik a month ago...that was just god-awful.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:25 am

new? that seems old. a bad one sided fight was when me and samco fought for the DDD spot. it was so bad im not going to repeat what happen No
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:00 pm

Out of about three fights (all of which were one-sided Sad ) the worst was - \

I was playing Toon Link on Hyrule Temple. I tried to pull of a quick move with my bombs and a D-air. Instead, I blew myself up. After that minor setback, I tried again - I jumped over a kid I had wiped out on Melee the week before (who was skunking me Sad ) threw my bomb down, and got caught in the explosion.

Later, I tried to catch the same guy with a side-smash. Perfect set-up, every thing was going my way, I pressed the A button and control stick and thanks to some delayed response I did normal attack (that totally missed) and got wiped out.

Btw. All of that was after I finally figured out how to move without killing myself thanks to the new gravity........ (insert insane smilie)

Needless to say, I love Brawl!!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
Zotendo

Zotendo

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:16 am

Lately I haven't had any one-sided fights, I've been training nonstop (offline that is) I should get used to wifi before I make any challenges though.

But, a friend of mine he goes by the name PK Will always used to beat me back when brawl first came out. We were almost evenly matched in skill,all of our matches were close but, PK was a pro. Anyways I haven't brawled him since like a few months ago so there no telling how good he is. One day I will beat him, (if we ever get a chance to brawl =P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the most one sided fight youve ever experienced   the most one sided fight youve ever experienced - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the most one sided fight youve ever experienced
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: Consoles and Platforms :: Nintendo Games and Consoles-
Jump to: