For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Top 5 Favorite Game Producers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Favorite Game Producers   Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:39 pm

now this one may be a hard one but this is for the best game producers. confused? well dont be this is what i mean

THQ

the reason i like THQ is for 2 games and that is saints row 1 and saints row 2 some of my new favorite games of all times

midway

sadly midway is not doing so well but i still like there games. my first M rated game was by far there best game ever and that is Mortal Kombat 3

ubisoft

just like THQ this was a new one to my list but not that new i do however like some of there new games and the new rumored games that they promise. the games that i like that ubisoft makes are assassin's creed and prince of persia

capcom

there are a TON of games by capcom that i like but just to name a few would be resident evil and megaman

and
NINTENDO!!!

yes not only is nintendo a vidoe game console it IS also a producer of vider games and to name just a few of there games..... haha i think we all know what games nintendo makes there red bold tag is slapped on MILLIONS of vidoe games
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Game Producers   Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:53 am

I couldnt find a 5th one that came to my mind other then for PC games so here it is

Blizzard

Maker of Warcraft 3 and Starcraft I just love their strategy games even if its for the PC

Midway

Like Jody it''s all thank to their MK series, a side note Mortal Kombat 2 was better then MK 3

Nintendo

Has quite some good series so I can't deny this one

Enix

It's all thx to their Final Fantasy series mostly and other RPG games

Capcom

They won the attenton of millions of gamers with Megaman but more importantly Street figter series and after that X-men series also, I guess lol.
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Game Producers   Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:37 am

Well, this is a tough question, especially as I've come to love more developers than I used to...

Of course, there Nintendo, which is an old stand-by for obvious reasons.

And there's Capcom and Square Enix for their brilliant work on the Resident Evil series and Final Fantasy series, respectively. And of course there's a ton more from them both...

But I must say that lately a few developers have truly been impressing me, including Marvelous, Xseed, and Bethesda.

Marvelous has brought some fantastic games to Wii like No More Heroes, and with Little King's Story on the way, you can't help but be impressed.

Xseed has also given the wii a huge boost, and now that it's bringing Fragile, I can't help but feel like they were sent by god to help the wii!

And of course, I must thank bethesda for giving me my Fallout 3 addiction. I haven't played any of their other games, but I'm sure that whatever else they bring will be gaming bliss.

Also worth mention is 2K Marin for the amazingness that is Bioshock, although I haven't played(and don't really care to) anything else from them. Still, I can't help but be thankful for BS2, which is on its way...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite Game Producers   Top 5 Favorite Game Producers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Favorite Game Producers
Page 1 of 1