For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
    Latest topics
    » Thank You!
    FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
    FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
    FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
    FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
    FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
    FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
    FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
    FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
    FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Statistics
    We have 116 registered users
    The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Empty
    PostSubject: FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!!   FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:25 pm

To get the full effect, listen to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] while viewing this topic.

OMG YES! YES!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm a happy fellow right now.

XSEED, the company that's publishing pretty much every decent third party Wii game coming out of Japan, announced today that Fragile: Farewell Ruins Of The Moon will be localized for North America. Fragile was developed by tri-Crescendo, and published by Namco Bandai in Japan. They're shooting for a a holiday release date, but due to the amount of voice work that needs to be put into the game, this may not happen. Personally, I'd rather just have subtitles, and I hope that it will be an option to go with the original Japanese dub.

The game is set in the near future, a post apocalyptic world where ghosts and demons roam freely among the ruins. The protagonist, Seto, searches this harsh world in hopes of finding fellow survivors and answers behind the disappearances.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks again, XSEED.

;D ;D ;D
    Back to top Go down
    Forsaken Lament 44
    Administrator
    Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!!   FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:51 pm

This is absolutely....FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! cheers cheers

I was hoping and praying for this amazing title!!!!!!

I've never seen this video, an d I must say it looks even more stunning than I had originally thought! The atmosphere...the music...the art...all so beautiful...it really takes my breath away...THIS is what the wii needs!

Thank you XSEED! We are in your debt!!!
    Back to top Go down
    https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com

FRAGILE CONFIRMED FOR NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!!
    Page 1 of 1