For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
    Latest topics
    » Thank You!
    Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
    Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
    Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
    Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
    Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
    Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
    Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
    Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
    Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Statistics
    We have 116 registered users
    The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    StarRoadWarrior
    Administrator
    StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Empty
    PostSubject: Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview   Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if you have ever thought 'you know what video games are missing cheerleaders, rainbows, glitter, hearts, chainsaws, and zombies.' then have no fear as Lollipop Chainsaw has your fix. the next game from the crazy mind of sudo 51 is Lollipop chainsaw

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

meet Juliet a cheer leading zombie destroyer

check out the videos below and give your thoughts in this topic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
    Blitzsword
    Administrator
    Blitzsword

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview   Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm

This looks like a hillarious game. Gameplay looks a bit redundant but I'll keep my eyes peeled for further updates.
    Back to top Go down
    l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview   Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:19 am

this game looks like a hell of a lot of fun. i could see me buying and playing that for a long time! im expecting the combat to be some what like a basic action game with upgraded combos and stuff of the sort. sense im such a huge zombie fan, this is probably going to be one of my future buys.
    Back to top Go down
    StarRoadWarrior
    Administrator
    StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview   Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:54 am

l33tsmasher wrote:
    this game looks like a hell of a lot of fun. i could see me buying and playing that for a long time! im expecting the combat to be some what like a basic action game with upgraded combos and stuff of the sort. sense im such a huge zombie fan, this is probably going to be one of my future buys.

i think that this will be somewhat like no more heroes some melee attacks that do like damage the the chainsaw for the kill. much like no more heroes. it just looks over the top funny and i will also keep an eye out for it.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview   Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lollipop Chainsaw: Preview
    Page 1 of 1