For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Favorite School Subject

Go down 
+3
firegremlin
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What was your favorite school subject?
Math
Favorite School Subject Vote_lcap50%Favorite School Subject Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
English
Favorite School Subject Vote_lcap0%Favorite School Subject Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Science
Favorite School Subject Vote_lcap25%Favorite School Subject Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
History
Favorite School Subject Vote_lcap25%Favorite School Subject Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Music
 0% [ 0 ]
Gym
 0% [ 0 ]
Art
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Back

AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Favorite School Subject Empty
PostSubject: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:35 pm

What was/is your guys' favorite? I think you cn guess my own, but i'd be interested to hear what people were good at in school...

Personally i picture some people being better at certain things than others...

like I picture smashed as being great at English, while i picture pugs being good at Math...as for Waaar...well, i don't know with that one...lol
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:41 pm

what do u think mine is?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:27 pm

You don't seem like the literary type since your favorite book is by Jeff Foxworthy....lol So i'm going to go with science....i remember you telling Carlos you wanted to be a vet...(for some reason, it's hard for me to see you doing that...lol Suspect )
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:51 pm

and why is that? good guess btw
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:13 pm

I don't know...i just never pictured you as the scientific type...nor did i picture you as someone who really loved animals, but i guess you can only know so much on the forums. Did you get the best grades in science?

personally...i was ok at science....but when it came to chemistry, i had issues...too much like math... Mad
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:38 pm

my grade where the highest in math and science but i never liked english haha
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:05 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I don't know...i just never pictured you as the scientific type...nor did i picture you as someone who really loved animals, but i guess you can only know so much on the forums. Did you get the best grades in science?

personally...i was ok at science....but when it came to chemistry, i had issues...too much like math... Mad
i think physics is more like maths (see the spelling?) anyway I chose science cos chemistry is great and biology is preetty cool
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:28 pm

I don't mind biology, in fact i had fun with it in high school(even though i hated the dissections...) but that's probably the only science i like...well, maybe that and Earth Science...for some odd reason, i've always found that interesting too....note that neither of them are overly mathematical like physics and Chemistry!!!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:52 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I don't mind biology, in fact i had fun with it in high school(even though i hated the dissections...) but that's probably the only science i like...well, maybe that and Earth Science...for some odd reason, i've always found that interesting too....note that neither of them are overly mathematical like physics and Chemistry!!!
chemistry is NOT mathematical like physics! and anyway whats wrong with maths?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:05 pm

I've ALWAYS had difficulty with Math...it's too rigid for me i suppose...my philosophical disposition makes me more prone to wide-open answers with uncertain possibilities....i'm not good with strict answers. I'm more right-sided in my brain i guess...
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:04 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I've ALWAYS had difficulty with Math...it's too rigid for me i suppose...my philosophical disposition makes me more prone to wide-open answers with uncertain possibilities....i'm not good with strict answers. I'm more right-sided in my brain i guess...

big words that mean nothing lol tongue
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:34 pm

What ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can u not know that my favorite subject is MATH!!
I love math and numbers

And 2nd is physics and then chemistry

Hated biology (too much words too remember) and litterature (english or french doesnt matter!)

U could have added a few extra choices u know (3 to be exact)

Like geography, take out science and replace by physics, biology and chemistry!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:03 pm

Quote :
What was/is your guys' favorite? I think you cn guess my own, but i'd be interested to hear what people were good at in school...

Personally i picture some people being better at certain things than others...

like I picture smashed as being great at English, while i picture pugs being good at Math...as for Waaar...well, i don't know with that one...lol
Lol, let me put it this way Cory - I do good at English (a joke which anyone who does WELL in English will get) - In other words, I suck, lol!

I enjoy History and Science (although I hate the questions usually) I don't like math much, but I like the fact that it's more objective.

I'll post more on this later. Right now I have to debate cory on politics, lol!

Love the new sections COry!

P.S. Crud, I keep forgetting I'm a mod now. I meant to quote Cory's post and I accidently edited instead. I think I've fixed it though. Sorry if I haven't!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:23 pm

wow...i didn't know there were so many math and science geeks around...and actually i'm quite surprised Smashed...you really seem like the literary type...

and waaar, if you want to break down science, i can break down social studies into-Psychology, Political Science, Philosophy, Socialogy, Anthropology...oh, and history!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:18 am

There is no social studies in your list but science is there I wonder why Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:15 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
wow...i didn't know there were so many math and science geeks around...and actually i'm quite surprised Smashed...you really seem like the literary type...

and waaar, if you want to break down science, i can break down social studies into-Psychology, Political Science, Philosophy, Socialogy, Anthropology...oh, and history!
is there anything wrong with that?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:14 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

Well, to quote Firegremlin

Quote :
big words that mean nothing lol

I'm actually not too good at English. It's jujst the fact that I HATE writing paragraphs (Though I'd doubt you'd guess. I don't mind typing. Just writing paragraphs witb no real point.)

I do enjoy debate a little (not as much as you'd think from the way I post)
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:59 pm

I prefer to talk then to type

Im the lazy kinda guy
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:03 pm

waaar81 wrote:

Im the lazy kinda guy

Me too lol! But unfortunately...mom

It's partly my fault, because I told her Ksmasher was a clean site (I thought it was at the time) and guess what had to happen...
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:27 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
waaar81 wrote:

Im the lazy kinda guy

It's partly my fault, because I told her Ksmasher was a clean site (I thought it was at the time) and guess what had to happen...
what happened? I've never been to kartsmashers, do tell what happened!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:30 pm

firegremlin wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:
waaar81 wrote:

Im the lazy kinda guy

what happened? I've never been to kartsmashers, do tell what happened!
~firegremlin~

Check this thread (I already posted this there) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:34 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

like I picture smashed as being great at English, while i picture pugs being good at Math...
im very good at math...honors algebra..so yeah hit it dead on the mark cory!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:02 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

like I picture smashed as being great at English, while i picture pugs being good at Math...
mabye you and jody can have a maths competition! study
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:54 am

firegremlin wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

mabye you and jody can have a math competition! study
~firegremlin~

its on pugs!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:04 pm

@jody yes.. yes it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite School Subject   Favorite School Subject Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite School Subject
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next