For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Next game I buy

Go down 
+3
firegremlin
SmashedBrother
waaar81
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which game do u plan on buying first
DDR: Hotest party 2
Next game I buy - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Next game I buy - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Next game I buy - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Next game I buy - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
SimCity Creator
 0% [ 0 ]
Wario Land: Shake It!
 0% [ 0 ]
Brothers in Arms: Double Time
 0% [ 0 ]
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2
Next game I buy - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Next game I buy - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Guitar Hero World Tour
Next game I buy - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Next game I buy - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Rock Band 2
 0% [ 0 ]
Others
Next game I buy - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Next game I buy - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
None : I wont buy any
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Back

AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Next game I buy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next game I buy   Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:51 pm

hey Next game I buy - Page 2 883970 if u got GH3 then i need to get ur code

and hopefully this weekend i will be getting GHWT if not i will have to wait till my birthday but that is not to far away only a month cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Next game I buy   Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:07 pm

Ya well Im practicing right now! I love the game! I just have a hard time with the fingers! Im able to play medium difficulty already but I never got over 90% on that difficulty!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Next game I buy   Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:17 pm

The thought of Waaar rocking out with a guitar is a pretty hilarious thought...as for myself and the game, I've never really been all that hooked like skye has been, and I'm sure she'll get GHWT.

Also, has anyone seen the new Nintendo Game "Disaster: Day of Crisis?" It actually looks very good, and IGN UK gave it an 8 out of 10...i don't know when it's coming out over here, but that looks like something worth buying...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Next game I buy   Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:32 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
The thought of Waaar rocking out with a guitar is a pretty hilarious thought...as for myself and the game, I've never really been all that hooked like skye has been, and I'm sure she'll get GHWT.

Also, has anyone seen the new Nintendo Game "Disaster: Day of Crisis?" It actually looks very good, and IGN UK gave it an 8 out of 10...i don't know when it's coming out over here, but that looks like something worth buying...
if skye is getting GHWT then that means you will play it a bit at least. and when you do...you'll be hooked for life!! Twisted Evil as for day of crisis - it does look rather strange as you do the generic saving a helpless guy/girl from the bad guy but also, you have have to contend with natural disasters so that looks pretty interesting... I think it;s coming out next year here but I'm not too sure (or care lol) about america. if anyone is interested then there are a couple of videos about it on the Nintendo Channel providing you have got it - which you should seeing as it's free!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Next game I buy   Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:29 pm

Actually Gremlin, IGN's review was from England, so if it's not out already, it should be out by you soon....and from i've seen of it, it really looks kind of cool...it certainly has interesting uses for the wii remote, which doesn't seem as common these days...
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Next game I buy   Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:35 am

Well they already have GH3 or rockband and Cory is not hooked on it! I think the poor guy cant play music instruments or danse lol! !

Well I got my wife hooked up on the game also now! It's nice to have 2 guitars its more fun! I wonder if I should have got the drums instead?
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Next game I buy   Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:01 pm

waaar81 wrote:
Well they already have GH3 or rockband and Cory is not hooked on it! I think the poor guy cant play music instruments or danse lol! !

Well I got my wife hooked up on the game also now! It's nice to have 2 guitars its more fun! I wonder if I should have got the drums instead?
yes!!! Evil or Very Mad the drums are the the best part of guiat hero!!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Next game I buy   Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:07 am

At this point, there are a lot of games I want, but practically speaking, I'll probably get Animal Crossing next...how about the rest of you? I know some of you must be asking for games for Christmas...
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Next game I buy   Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:05 pm

Smash Bros Brawl Wink
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Next game I buy   Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:26 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
At this point, there are a lot of games I want, but practically speaking, I'll probably get Animal Crossing next...how about the rest of you? I know some of you must be asking for games for Christmas...
why animal crossing? I mean what is so special about LGTTC? Practically everything is the same as the gamecube and DS one and the only decent part is WiiSpeak
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next game I buy   Next game I buy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next game I buy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2