For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Should they make real life movies of anime or video games?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
webweaver

webweaver

Number of posts : 51

Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Empty
PostSubject: Should they make real life movies of anime or video games?   Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:55 am

i don't personally don't think they should. Let's look at the past there was the mario bro movie

that didn't go over well at all in fact it was horrible. Then theres movies that were so bad that killed or attempted to kill the anime like initial d the anime was amazing but the movie was to laugh at nothing more.
The anime

the movie at first glance it looks ok... but if u watched the anime the movie changed 80% of the story and how each Character acted and was a shame to the anime

to be fair there was death note witch was not a bad movie but again nothing to the anime.

as i said the movie was alright but maby thats me let me know wat u guys think.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Should they make real life movies of anime or video games?   Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:00 pm

I agree. Making movies out of games or animes is usually a bad idea. I thing the worst one was street fighter II. If you didnt see it then dont bother! And they are gonna make a movie out of DB, it probably will beat street fighter II as the worst movieout of a game or anime
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Should they make real life movies of anime or video games?   Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:41 am

Well I think the hardest part about making Gam/Anime Movies is that the people making the movie aren't the same people who made the game/anime! And naturally, different people want to make it their own way, not the original way, which completely screws things up. For example, both the Resident Evil and Silent Hill movies were awful in my opinion...as for Mario Bros, it is obviously nothing like the game, but i liked it as a kid...so i have fond memories of it.

As for animes, I haven't seen the Death Note movie, but i've heard good things (especily since it's japanese made and stays true to the anime as best it can). As for others, if they're american made, you know they'll be bad...like waaar said, it's probably better just not to try with some of these things...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
webweaver

webweaver

PostSubject: Re: Should they make real life movies of anime or video games?   Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:36 pm

this is true but heres the next thing if there was a video game/anime you would like to turn wat would it see and y do u think it would work well... the animes i would like to c would b love hina or sumthing funny like that maby .hack they could make a really interesting movie out of that and theres not that much intense combat so it could work well or they could make a movie out of devil may cry cuz honisltly it wouldt be bad they have two things to go off of one donte and how cool he is and it would have fighting and demons not hard to acomplish with technology nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Should they make real life movies of anime or video games?   Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:40 pm

That's a tough question Isaac...with technology the way it is today, they can definitely make pretty much anything they want...but that doesn't always mean they'll make it good.

What would I like to see? Well, if they didn't mess it up I'd like to see...
A Zelda Film(and they would REALLY have to do a good job on it)
A GOOD Resident Evil Film (The movies are just crap in my opinion)
An Americanized Death Note Film (Even though I'm sure the Japanese one is good too)

And don't forget they are making a DBZ film, but from what I've heard, it already sounds god-awful...
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Should they make real life movies of anime or video games?   Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:58 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

And don't forget they are making a DBZ film, but from what I've heard, it already sounds god-awful...

is that true? a friend told me about that and i thought that he was joking is there a link to this or something?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Should they make real life movies of anime or video games?   Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:08 pm

Yeah, they announced it last year or something, I remember talking to Leon about it...from what I know, they're really mesing up the story too...I'm not sure of all the specifics, but they're making Goku go to high school and taking out Krillin or something like that...I haven't heard anything recently so who knows...

this is just a good example of what happens when they try and do this kind of stuff with animes. Oh, and btw, they're also making an Avatar movie...and M. Night Shamalan is the director....strange, huh?
Back to top Go down
webweaver

webweaver

PostSubject: Re: Should they make real life movies of anime or video games?   Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:16 pm

i herd about the ad movie. and that sounds possle cuz they dont use *anime* fight scenes if u know wat i mean. they use a foren style of chi flow combat to relese energy into the oponent *aka* medatate nowadays... so its possle to make a good ad movie... thats to say they dont epicly mess up the story plot XD
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Should they make real life movies of anime or video games?   Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:38 am

well that's usually the worst thing about these movies...the directors get "big ideas" and do it their own damn way...it screws everything up, and really ruins the movie...for me at least.

I really hope they do good with the Avatar movie...it has a lot of potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should they make real life movies of anime or video games?   Should they make real life movies of anime or video games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should they make real life movies of anime or video games?
Page 1 of 1