For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

SSB4 ideas!

Go down 
+8
TALL-A
koopa_under_fire
Everlong
Forsaken Lament 44
firegremlin
SmashedBrother
StarRoadWarrior
BrightScales
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 pm

wow i cant believe that you would want a rainbow road stage in the next smash but you hate the track in kart Rolling Eyes its just missing the karts driving by and im all 100% for it or do like the f-zero stage that takes you to different parts of the stage
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Better yet, have it constantely move as you fight, as if the players were on a fast-paced assembly line treadmill. Players would have to watch out for upcoming holes as they fought.......you know, I don't think I'll be satisified with the Mario Kart stage again, lol!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:51 am

Well, personally I think the existing Mario-Kart stage is garbage...and why are Shy-Guys driving the cars? This would be way better, especially if it was the MK 64 version with the occasional Chain-chomp and 64-bit characters speeding by.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:57 am

Forsaken Lament 44 wrote:
Well, personally I think the existing Mario-Kart stage is garbage...and why are Shy-Guys driving the cars? This would be way better, especially if it was the MK 64 version with the occasional Chain-chomp and 64-bit characters speeding by.

look at you being all supportive of mario kart lol

the 64 track would be a good idea with the chain chomps instead of shy guys do koopas or toads some one that was in kart
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:29 pm

I thought about 're-booting' this topic but this site already has to many SSB4 topics as it is. Yes we all know that there will be a new Smash Bros game and our first details of the game will be shown at E3 this year. I think that now is the perfect time to start speculation and predicting what will make or not make it in the next game. So here is my list of things that i would like to see changed, added, or removed for the next game.

MISCELLANEOUS:
Stickers: this was added to 'boost' characters in the single player. most complained that it did not help outside of single player. if stickers were used in multiplayer it would cause some characters to be unbalanced. i think that this should be removed. i never used the stickers that much during single player mainly because i did not notice a big difference with the stickers on.

Masterpiece: this should of NEVER been added use the eShop for demos not a game.

Stage builder: great idea needs some improvement though. more items to use and make it less generic how about letting us use backgrounds from the games and objects. also letting us use the stage in online friends match (not random online)

Snapshot/video/stage share: this was a great idea. everyday a random photo/video/stage that was submitted was shared with everyone that connected online. sadly it was short lived. bring this back but instead of everyday do once a week and call it featured or highest rated or something like that.

Tripping:.... remove this...

ITEMS:
Assist trophies: best new item in brawl every! i would like to see some new characters added to this because i don't see them as a playable fighter.
9-Volt: if anyone has played wario ware games 9-volt was the one that only had nintendo mini-games. his role as an assist trophy would be the same as togepi for the pokeball item. he would do a random action of the other assist trophy characters.
Doopliss: this one could be tricky. doopliss can transform into any of the other fighters thats playing and do some attacks for a few seconds

Pokeballs: im sure that a majority of the pokemon will be replaced with the newer generation of pokemon and im ok with that however there is one i would like to see added and that is ditto. see doopliss for power oddly enough ditto was in melee but was never put to use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STAGES:
I have already talked about a few stages that i would like to see so im not going to go into a big rant about them. the stages i would like to see are:
Paper Mario: thousand year door stage
Yoshi's Island Final boss stage
Rainbow Road themed stage
Mario Galaxy
Skyloft
(more can be added later)

Character:...
this one needs a lot of thought because each one needs to be original and not overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSB4 ideas!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: Consoles and Platforms :: Nintendo Games and Consoles-
Jump to: