For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

SSB4 ideas!

Go down 
+8
TALL-A
koopa_under_fire
Everlong
Forsaken Lament 44
firegremlin
SmashedBrother
StarRoadWarrior
BrightScales
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:05 am

I forgot to add that Ganondorf is intended to be the main fighter overall, while Ganon is intended to be a good "finisher" or a defensive move at high damage.

@Everlong - I called it Ganondorf's Wrath because I wasn't particularly sure what to call his flaming, disembodied head. I suppose wraith works as well.....

frozentreasure wrote:
Wait…I just tried to look back at that thread. "SSB4 Ideas" was the thread title; and it looks like it's been deleted since I last checked a couple of months ago.

…Help?

No worries, it just got thrown in the "basket" forum somehow. I put it back in the Nintendo forum.
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:54 am

Phew! That'd be the auto-pruning, then. Cleans out topics with a latest post beyond Date X. Least it only moved it to the basket, as opposed to deleting it outright. I put hard work (that's not saved anywhere on my hard drive) into my Ammy profile!
Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:07 am

If we have an auto-pruning system, it's less than efficient. I just cleaned out several forums and sent dozens of topics to the basket. It's more likely that in a moment of brain-numbed boredom, I sent the wrong topic to the basket. Either that, or somebody else threw it in. Either way, I'm glad to hear your profile is all well and good.

While I'm here, this is another profile I posted previously, but edited. (Don't worry, it's the last one I've ever posted here previously.)

Ramirez
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Where there is light...There is darkness.......

Features --

Light-weight (lighter than T.Link, but not floaty like Kirby) but faster and more powerful than Marth. His intended style is to keep foes off balance and then deliver a killing blow. If successful, his grab impales an opponent on an icicle.

Special Moves --

B: Lunar Blessing - Ramirez lifts up his hand (The one with his silver crystal) and his damage heals over time. However, he cannot move or attack while he regenerates, though he can stop the move at any time. If he has time to complete the animation, he will automatically gain an additional 25% healing, for a total of roughly 50%

Up-B: Lunar Eclipse - Similar to Zelda's "Farore's Wind" Ramirez enters a silver portal and reappeares in the desired direction, and slashing toward a target point.

Side-B:
- Silver Tundra - Ramirez strikes the ground, sending rows of icicles before him. Occasionaly freezes an opponent

Down-B: Eternum (charable) Shards of Silver Moonstones appear all around an opponent and strike. A possibly instant-death spell, Ramirez cannot move until after using the spell, though he can somewhat control the target point.

During the time you charge, the shards are partially transparent, and Ramirez is surrounded by a purple rune, as in the game.

Let go immediately - Eterni - 25% chance of hitting with the force of a homerun bat. If it fails, it will only damage the opponent slightly, with no knockback. It has a small area of effect.

Mid-way - Eternes - 50% chance of instant-kill. It has a wider range than Eterni

Full power - Eternum - Stronger and covering a wider area, it's a guarenteed instant kill should it hit.

FINAL SMASH -- Rains of Destruction

Upon unleashing his Final Smash, Ramirez takes off his glove and holds his brilliantly glowing hand to the darkened background, with the Yellow Moon. A beam flies toward it in the background causing it to flare as it is slowly pulled towards the stage.

During this times, moonstones streak in from the background, potentially causing severe damage, but little knockback. Once the moon covers the entire background, it explodes with the force of the lava wave in Norfair, and the background returns to normal. I wish I could show what I'm describing, dang it!

Here's an excellent video showing his special moves.

Last edited by SmashedBrother on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 am

Pretty cool character Smashed...I must admit, seeing Mario impaled on a giant glacier would be amusing to me...what game is Ramirez from btw??
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:29 am

Mama mia!!! Sick, but quite true! Thanks again!

Ramirez is from Skies of Arcadia, my all-time favorite game that I truly recommend to anyone who has ever liked an RPG.

I like to compare it to Star Wars in that it took what was basically a B rated plot, but they characters were so powerful that combined with an interesting world and a soundtrack worthy of Williams, this game is truly a masterpiece.

I highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys RPGs.

It's kind of funny to think that when I first saw the game, I didn't think that much of it.

[/fanboy rant]
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Haha, very cool, SB. I was wondering what you'd ask me in our PMs about Skies of Arcadia for. I've never played the game, but Ramirez sounds very cool. I presume he'd get in for the fact the game appeared on the GameCube? It's been a long time since SoA had a game, but the fan base is pretty big for it, or so I've been told.

I like the fact he's a magic user as well. The game needs more non-sword users! I'd comment more, but like I said, I haven't played the game.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:31 pm

alright guys here is my idea of a character i want more than any other nintendo character

its gen......... PAPER MARIO! yep thats right i would love to see paper mario as a fighter and/or stage (both would be great)
Stage idea:
this stage is based of paper mario thousand year door the theater. much like game and watch stage all fighters are also in 2D. this is going to be a stage that is some what difficult to play on because the audience can throw both good items and bad items. plus the stage also attacks back by the back drop falls on all fighters and dropping random stage items such as stage light, large meteor, and some buckets of some kind. i can already tell that this may not be the favorite stage of some purest that like safe stages like FD and animal crossing and yoshi island stage Razz

Fighter idea:

paper mario is light weight like game and watch and floaty because well he is paper. he is NOT a clone of his 3D modle because paper mario never used fire only his hammer and ground pound. his hammer is used in most of his normal attacks and smash attacks

Entance: 2 ideas one is the first 'curse' is his paper airplane form flies in and unfolds or a paper falls the stands up to be him
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] see at 24:30 for what im talking about

normal special: hammer: paper mario's signature attack just normal hammer short range and low to low medium damage to fighters

up special: spring jump: in thousand year door mario could upgrade his jump his spring jump is the strongest one. this can also be charged up for max attack and height just like diddy kong rocket barrel

side special (working on) one idea i had was to use his hammer spin attack that can also be charged like links spin attack however this does not give paper mario any height just left or right movement like ice climbers attack. another idea is to use fleep from super paper mario that flips a fighter around to make them dizzy like what mewtwo's confusion did or just do medium damage

down special: 2 ideas again one ground pound like both yoshi and bowser but less damage than bowser but more than yoshi. another is use barry from super paper mario that surrounds mario in a barrier of spikes that deflects projectiles and if a fighter is close enough the spikes do light damage

final smash: crystal star the final start you get in thousand year door is the crystal star the strongest attack mario can use what happens mario throws up the crystal star and goes off screen then you give 15-20 seconds to tap the button on the screen to fill up bars that then unload a major attack to all fighters
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so thats what i got i plan to do a video that shows what im talking about so stay tuned for that any thoughts or questions just post

Last edited by Doppelgänger24 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new paper mario picture)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:04 pm

You want somebody more than Geno?!!?!?!?!?!?! :affraid The world is coming to an end! The sun is darkened, and the stars are falling from the sky! McDonald's is now a health food store, Firegremlin dreams of being an American, and various other impossibilities!!! [cutRant]

tongue

Wow, Jody, that's not bad at all.....I particularly love the stage idea - though I know some nameless people *cough*Cory*cough* prefer the more dangerous stages........you know, Final Destination, Battlefield, etc. Razz

I'm curious if you have any thoughts about the leader of the X-nauts? He seems to have some potential.....
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:43 am

SmashedBrother wrote:
You want somebody more than Geno?!!?!?!?!?!?! :affraid The world is coming to an end! The sun is darkened, and the stars are falling from the sky! McDonald's is now a health food store, Firegremlin dreams of being an American, and various other impossibilities!!! [cutRant]

and Texas becomes the coldest state ever Wink

SmashedBrother wrote:
Wow, Jody, that's not bad at all.....I particularly love the stage idea - though I know some nameless people *cough*Cory*cough* prefer the more dangerous stages........you know, Final Destination, Battlefield, etc. Razz

haha really if you have ever play thousand year door you know that the stage does a lot more than what i name so like i said its going to be a stage that keeps you on your toes when fighting on

SmashedBrother wrote:
I'm curious if you have any thoughts about the leader of the X-nauts? He seems to have some potential.....

now i did a little but not as a playable character but more of a boss for the new and improved single player/ co-op story. i would like to see the single player be more like what capcom did in marvel vs capcom 3. in that game both universe were merged by one single boss and they worked together to fight this boss and set the universe right. why cant the new smash do something like that have all the games universe combined together like what melee did but add SSE story once you go through one universe say.... pokemon you fight the universe boss like mewtwo or rayquza (spelling?) then move on to mushroom kingdom etc etc. idk just another idea i had that i can add later

btw i really like your ideas for ganon 2.0 and Ramirez my only problem with both is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Doppelgänger24 wrote:
....and Texas becomes the coldest state ever Wink

You're going to need something a little more significant for THAT to happen Wink

Quote :
haha really if you have ever play thousand year door you know that the stage does a lot more than what i name so like i said its going to be a stage that keeps you on your toes when fighting on.

Oh yeah! drunken This has more potential than Pictochat IMO.

Quote :

I would like to see the single player be more like what capcom did in marvel vs capcom 3. In that game both universe were merged by one single boss and they worked together to fight this boss and set the universe right. Why cant the new Smash do something like that?!

Have all the games universe combined together like what melee did but add SSE story once you go through one universe say.... pokemon you fight the universe boss like mewtwo or rayquza (spelling?) then move on to mushroom kingdom etc etc. idk just another idea i had that i can add later

btw i really like your ideas for ganon 2.0 and Ramirez my only problem with both is
Spoiler:

Paragraph 3 - Back at you! Razz You're profile's not back. Just a thought, but what if Mario could charge his hammer attack to get the Quake Hammer effect?

I could probably write a whole 'nother topic on what I would like to do with SSE 2......I actually think they could have gotten away with the basic storyline, but they shouldn't have made it silent. The gameplay also needed to compensate for SSB's fighting style......or at least use Stamina as well as damage %
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Hey Smashed, can you put the link to the "SSB4 Ideas" thread in the OP? It feels like both threads are essentially the same topic at this point.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 am

Topic "SSB4......Will it be made?...." has been merged with this one. Considering the direction it had taken, merging made the most sense.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:00 am

SmashedBrother wrote:

Paragraph 3 - Back at you! Razz You're profile's not back. Just a thought, but what if Mario could charge his hammer attack to get the Quake Hammer effect?

see i thought about that but then mario would have 3 chargeable attacks (jump, side, and neutral) but then again he would need the strong attacks to balance him out and be able to take on the heavy weights

SmashedBrother wrote:
I could probably write a whole 'nother topic on what I would like to do with SSE 2......I actually think they could have gotten away with the basic storyline, but they shouldn't have made it silent. The gameplay also needed to compensate for SSB's fighting style......or at least use Stamina as well as damage %

i had a grand idea that just came to me at work today i will post more on it at a different time (its 1 am and im sleepy Sleep lol)
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:38 am

ok for my idea i had its still in (very) rough draft form but here is what i got:

Starts off normal showing different universes were the characters are relaxing or just going about a normal day. then the last picture of the mushroom kingdom. mario, luigi, peach, daisy(maybe? she is not a fighter just a cameo), and yoshi are walking around enjoying the day. a mysterious dark creature appears with red eyes. (the main boss) this boss is also a shape shifter and takes the form of link and challenges the group to a fight. (first fight) boss "defeated" takes a few steps back but then leaps forward to grab both princesses and runs away towards an opening portal. mysterious shadow link jumps through the portal seconds later so do mario and luigi. poor yoshi does not make it. mario and luigi travel through a long tunnel loosing sight of the princesses and the mysterious figure. the tunnel ends with the plumbers in hyrule field where they find the real link and attack him. (2nd fight) link now turned to trophy form (much like the first SSE) zelda runs in to reanimate link. although none of the characters talk an announcer can say something like "the mario bros had mistaken real link for the mysterious shadow one. link understood the situation and offered to help them in their quest." or something like that. basically something like that is what i was thinking about. it may sound stupid or cheesy
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:53 pm

@Jody - And are 3 chargable attacks bad? Wink

Er, you might need to clarify your last post - currently it sounds like a re-hash of S.S.E.?

While I'm here - ..........yes, I had trouble thinking of a FS Embarassed

Zant

Features -- Lightweight but has excellent aerial control. Capable of hovering for brief periods similar to Peach. His running attack is based off his spin attack from Twilight Princess.

When Zant dodges or 'rolls' he breaks into shadow fragments, instantly reappearing in the desired direction as Mewtwo did in Melee, making Zant a somewhat unpredictable fighter.

Zant's normal attacks are a potluck using his swords, kicks, and an occasional burst of magic, depending on the attack being used.

Special Moves --

B: -Dark Flame - (Chargable) Zant's signiture move from TP. When using this attack, Zant hurles spheres charged with dark energy. The number of spheres thrown depends on how charged the attack is. Knockback is rarely dangerous, but the damage quickly adds up. Zant can use this attack while hovering. The angle of the attack can be changed by tilting the control stick.

Up-B: - Warp - Zant breaks into Shadow particles instantly reappearing in the desired direction.

Side-B: - Shockwave - Zant briefly gathers his power and creates a shockwave of Twilight energy in an expanding circle around him. The attack has medium range, damage, and knockback.

Down-B: - Summoning - Zant leaps into the air, creating a shadow portal , and dark beasts come forth until either Zant ends the move, or reaches the maximum of three at a time.

The beasts have a fast, low-damage attack, a mid damage leaping attack, and a somewhat slower, more serious attack. They die with a few hits, but can either revive after a time, or be replaced by Summoning again.

FINAL SMASH - Interloper's Curse

Upon unleashing his Final Smash, Zant leaps into the air as a rune flares around him, as when he changed stages in Twilight Princess. The stage then becomes part of the Twilight world. Shadow Fragments float around in the air. If a player comes in contact with a Shadow Crystal they transform into cuccos, which can be attacked with impunity.

Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:01 pm

He reads too much like Mewtwo and Lucario.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 pm

How so? I felt comfortable stealing from Mewtwo as far as dodging goes, since he's been cut, but how else is Zant cloned?.......and Lucario?!

Last edited by SmashedBrother on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Standard-Special charging up an energy ball, Upward-Special warp recovery…just those two, really, in combination with the dodge described as being Mewtwo's. Lucario simply because he's Brawl's Mewtwo.

I guess "too much" is an exaggeration, but it is considerably reminiscent to me.

Also that Final Smash sounds a little overpowered. The Twilight/Shadow particles that float through the air in TP are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:47 pm

I concede that the warp special is copied, but the standard B move is more similar to spicy curry fired in a sraight line.

In my profile, he fires multiple low power spheres at enemies. It's a damage/keep back type of move, rather than a one-shot burst like Mewtwo or Lucario........or Samus for that matter.

Oh heck, here's a youtube video that shows what I mean better than I could describe. My apologies, but I couldn't find a version that skipped the cutscene beforehand, so I hope you're patient - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regarding the Final Smash, you're right, but I had more than a little trouble coming up with something that fit. I think the FS should be a guarteened transformation for all opponents, but the cuccos are slightly faster than Zant, minimizing the pain for skilled and lucky players.

The effect is similar to getting a starman while other players get a poisen mushroom, except it lasts a bit longer. (It is a Final Smash after all.)
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:54 am

I think the Super Scope is a good analogy to the attack you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:09 am

That's pretty much it. Just a little more knockback, but that's an excellent comparison.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:24 am

SmashedBrother wrote:
@Jody - And are 3 chargable attacks bad? Wink

Er, you might need to clarify your last post - currently it sounds like a re-hash of S.S.E.?

1st no Razz

2nd i said its a rough draft and i dont know about re-hash more of a re-told.... maybe
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:17 pm

alright time for a new character. most fighters have that joke character that no one uses because there so unorthodox. smash really does not have that..... until now

joining the cast in the next smash is WALUIGi

waluigi is the same weight a luigi but much taller and due to his long legs he is mainly a kicking fighter with not a lot of punches. waluigi is not seen a normal game just mario spin off that being said his special moves are based off of mario spin off games.

normal special waluigi stomp: the same attack that he uses when released from the assist trophy

side special mario kart: waluigi jumps into a mario kart just like wario's bike however the kart is faster and you can not control the speed like wario's bike

up special mario hoops 3-on-3: much like his special dunk in that game waluigi throws up a basketball then 'swims' up to it and slams the basketball down. waluigi becomes helpless after this attack [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

down special (mario baseball) eggplant blast: waluigi special in mario baseball was eggplant. in smash is a 50-50 attack. waluigi plants an eggplant and it can either explode and do high damage or blow up in purple smoke.

FINAL SMASH: there is only one game were waluigi was the main boss so there no doubt that his special in that game is his final smash im talking about Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix. waluigi does a short dance and all the other fighters follow once waluigi is done the other fighters keep dancing longer waluigi is free to move about attacking the others fighters

(new favorite main right there lol) so yeah thats what i got for him enjoy
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:00 pm

i had made a comment about 2 stages that needed to be in the next smash. a fan did a hack on the 2 stages and this is what they would look like

Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 pm

This needs to be a stage in Brawl...just Epic, pure and simple.

Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSB4 ideas!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: Consoles and Platforms :: Nintendo Games and Consoles-
Jump to: