For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

SSB4 ideas!

Go down 
+8
TALL-A
koopa_under_fire
Everlong
Forsaken Lament 44
firegremlin
SmashedBrother
StarRoadWarrior
BrightScales
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:11 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
Does anyone besides me think that there should have been a Mario Galaxy stage? That really could have been awesome......

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I love the Okami idea Soul Wink

I would to see a more true single player mode...you know, kind of like Subspace, but with enemies and levels that are ACTUALLY from the games! Kind of like Melee, but just even bigger. And you know, the story wouldn't even have to be that amazing: just as long as it wasn't spoiled with bizarre looking enemies and that stupid Tabuu guy... Evil or Very Mad

Out of curiousity, what was wrong with SSE? (might need to start a new topic) I keep hearing that it wasn't so great.....any specific reason?

That sounds like it'd be fun anyway

Yes, I was a bit confused when no Galaxy stage was there as well.

Well (probably will need to start new topic if it advances beyond this) there wasn't anything necessarily wrong with it, but it just could have been a whole lot better, every enemy was supposed to be from subspace and hence they were all really really weird looking. Like Sack boy.

Not only that but some enemies could have been done a whole lot better like Floow, a ghost character that you can't hurt if it's attacking and any time you're not hitting it it regenerates and floats so high up in the air if you're not Kirby you have to use your up-B just to get to it, let alone finish it off.

But having said that, the environments were very nicely designed, the overload of cinematic cutscenes were still a pleasure to watch, especially when I got to see the subspace gunship and just about all of the music and sound effects were in place, they got 3 pieces of the puzzle to all fit together, but it's like they did those three, then said "Hang on, if we just use a different type of wood for the puzzle pieces, it can look much better and new!" So thy did by getting a bunch of toddlers to draw the enemies and then moving the scribbles into 3D, I mean why else would they have the cheapest of all enemies, tiny little midgets that never seem to die unless you fight through the pesky nuisances to the portal thing/whatever and destroy it to stop the neverending stream of the buggers.

I should probably stop now, I'd go on forever and this isn't really the thread for it.
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:14 am

Frankly, I really have no concerns over SSB4, as I don't think it'll ever...well, be made, actually. However, for argument's sake, let's say it is. What do I wanna see? Well, a Super Mario Galaxy-based stage would have been nice in Brawl, and I totally wanted to have seen Geno in some form as well as some other characters (Balloon Fighter, Midna, Dark Samus, Hector, etc.).

As for future 3rd party characters, I definitely want Mega Man and Bomberman to be the guest characters next time Sakurai decides to give that a go; I was totally bummed the Blue Bomber wasn't in Brawl... No

Last edited by Everlong on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:21 am

Everlong wrote:
Frankly, I really have no concerns over SSB4, as I don't think it'll ever...well, be made, actually. However, for argument's sake, let's say it is. What do I wanna see? Well, a Super Mario Galaxy-based stage would have been nice in Brawl, and I totally wanted to have seen Geno in some form as well as some other characters (Balloon Fighter, Midna, Dark Samus, Hector, etc.), Geno might be cool, I guess.

As for future 3rd party characters, I definitely want Mega Man and Bomberman to be the guest characters next time Sakurai decides to give that a go; I was totally bummed the Blue Bomber wasn't in Brawl... No

ok Everlong your my new best friend

a mario galaxy stage would of been a great idea along with a lot of other good ideas
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:08 am

Everlong wrote:
Frankly, I really have no concerns over SSB4, as I don't think it'll ever...well, be made, actually. However, for argument's sake, let's say it is. What do I wanna see? Well, a Super Mario Galaxy-based stage would have been nice in Brawl, and I totally wanted to have seen Geno in some form as well as some other characters (Balloon Fighter, Midna, Dark Samus, Hector, etc.).

My argument about all those characters is: Can you give a basic attack list for them?

I mean having cool characters is nice, but apart from that mask attack thing as a final smash, what attacks does Midna really have?

Dark Samus, well I don't know why this wasn't just another colour for Samus, but how is DS going to be any different from the original?

Mega Man, yes, that would be entirely possible I think, however the bomberman, he can kick/throw bombs, is there anything else though, that he can actually do?

Balloon Fighter, you're kidding, right? unless you can at least give a list of special attacks and final smash for a character they can't be put into a SSB game, the regular attacks can be sorted out easy enough, but the specials and FS are what define the character's fighting style and I don't recall many of those characters having very unique/any at all, attacks in their respective games.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:42 am

all I'm going to say is if there is a mario galayx stage to be made into the nest Smash game then it must feature no gravity, either all the time or every so often
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:30 pm

I agree about the Mario Galaxy stage. I was clamoring for it to be in it from the beginning, but was disappointed to see it left out. To have a stage without gravity, and to hear that beautiful melody from the Wind Forest Stage(I forgot the actual name) playing in the background. That could prove for some amazing matches.

I'd also like to see the level builder expanded. It was a great idea, but there were few options, which was a disappointment...it needs to come back, and it needs a lot more options.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:33 pm

Kinda of a change of subject, but, semce this page is dieing... At E3 press conference they the only way that they would make new would to make it original from the others... how do you think they could do this?

I think they could make the game in a 3-D format
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:57 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
Kinda of a change of subject, but, semce this page is dieing... At E3 press conference they the only way that they would make new would to make it original from the others... how do you think they could do this?

I think they could make the game in a 3-D format

Ok, I really can't decipher what you posted there, all I got was the 3D thing. Which I brought up once on NSider, and they didn't like it, they said it would ruin the game.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:30 am

I can't possibly see Super Smash being 3D like Tekken or Street Fighter. Those games are good, no doubt, but the 2D makes Smash stand out from the rest...not to mention the fact that it honors Nintendo's 2D tradition. Oh, and lets not forget..it's just plain fun to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:09 am

For anyone interested, I'm working on another profile for a character that I would put in SSB4, I hope to have it up in a week or so.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:45 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I agree about the Mario Galaxy stage. I was clamoring for it to be in it from the beginning, but was disappointed to see it left out. To have a stage without gravity, and to hear that beautiful melody from the Wind Forest Stage(I forgot the actual name) playing in the background. That could prove for some amazing matches.

I've finally figured out why there's no Mario Galaxy stage!!! See the details below -
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Lol, in all seriousness though, much as I would love a MG stage and all the gravity effects that should go with one, there's just too much potential for glitches.....sad, really.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 am

I honestly don't see a 4th one in our future. I think Nintendo is running out of ideas for Smash Bros games. Though, the new games come out the more content they could add to smash. So... we shall see Smile
Back to top Go down
TALL-A

TALL-A

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:28 pm

o now dont get me started on this. but i got time so i will. this will be mostly sonic stuff so yea.

stages:
they definatly should have the city of solianna (from sonic the hedgehog 06) as a stage. it would be like Isle dalfino in a way.

another would be prison Island (from sonic adventure 2: battle). it would be one of those hazerdis stages. well more or less robots would be attacking but yea. think of it like meta knights ship without the moving.

Angle Island ( sonic adventure). this would be a stage with no gimics just a plain stage its based on sonic adventure's angle islind so theirs not much on it every once in a while the master emerald will shine, and chaos tikal, or some chao (the chao will chear for their favorit fighter) will spectate other than that thats it.

eggmans air fleet ( sonic heros). for those who loved poke foltes you would love this eggams air fleet is diffanantly like it. the area around you moves so wou have to be quickand of course cannons fire at you.

assist trothys:
tails: when you summon him he jumps up out of screen then he comes down with his cyclone (from sonic adventure 2:battle) and attacks players with its volcan cannion and lock on missels.

Dr. Eggman: those who played the origonal smash bros remember onix and what he was able to do right. well eggman flys up with his pod and drops bombs ( just like onix) then he comes down laughs and dissapears

Amy:its ovious what she would do unleash hell with her hammer and it does heavy damage. simple.

characters:

knuckles: he would defantaly be the powerhouse. he woulnt be bowser ganon DK or Ike powerfulbut he can stand tow to tow tith them he would also be the quikist powerhouse in the game. he also has the ability to glide like meta knight, charizard, ect.
specail moves:
B: deep impact: basicly a falcen punch. he charges up and punches but his fist will explode.(based on sonic battle for the game boy advansed)
side B: echida combo: press it to begain the combo it will begain with a right hook (second will be a left hook third a uppercut fourth would be a straight punch.)
to be continnued
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:02 pm

lol I never saw that little comic strip until now Smashed. Pretty hilarious...I guess you'd need a giant black hole in the background! lol

BTW, did anyone think there might be another Brawl when Reggie said the name "Sakurai" at the E3 Press Conference?? my heart stopped for a second! lol affraid
Back to top Go down
Beerahol

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:07 am

@ TALLA

Love the ideas bro. Sonic wasn't represented right in SSBB. Tails would be the shiznite if he followed u around like in Sonic 2, and Dr. Robotnik or Eggman or whatever would be sick flying around, or even as a playable character. Sonic's good, but we need more. Send that shit to Nintendo bro, seriously, they would listen to it.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:07 pm

ben10 wrote:
Why are people still talking about this game? It's VERY unlikely we'll see another one in this generation, or in any other generation. Besides, SSBB was crap to begin with. I sold mine a week after i bought it and didn't look back. Until I saw people STILL talking about it on here...which is kinda sad.
Well, this community was built on the foundations of SSBB so it's a given that we would still be discussing it and possible sequels. Are you saying that you've never thought about a possible sequel to a game that you liked? I think that's the real sad thing, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:23 am

ben10 wrote:
Besides, SSBB was crap to begin with. I sold mine a week after i bought it and didn't lookm back. Until I saw people STILL talking about it on here...which is kinda sad.
Do not tout your own opinion as a fact; you're entitled to think that Brawl was a bad game and do whatever you want with your purchase, but to come onto a board, as was said, built on playing the game, and essentially insult the board populace is not a smart thing to do. You offered nothing constructive, either, as to how SSBB was 'crap' and therefore could potentially be improved by SSB4. Wouldn't you like a sequel in which all your issues with SSBB were addressed?

You also severely underestimate how well the game sold. We will almost assuredly see another one for whatever system Nintendo best thinks suited for the franchise; perhaps it will not be this generation, but it could very well be next (either on the 3DS or the Wii 2). Masahiro Sakurai may not direct, but it is likely Nintendo will find someone to fill the void of director for the franchise. SSB is lucrative, and Nintendo loves its sequels. They won't be getting rid of it anytime soon. This hardly constitutes 'any other generation.'
Back to top Go down
emerald338

emerald338

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:45 am

I really think they should introduce the ability to evolve/change for characters...(other than zelda)
Say for Pikachu.... You start as pichu and get some sort of item and you evolve and then another item can let you become raichu....
and another is:
Igglybuff--->Jigglypuff----->Wiggllytuff
Also...you should be able to change inbettween differnt forms of characters such as Young Link and Old link...
Also Mewtwo should be brought back but paired with mew, Like the Ice Climbers....
But turn his ->B move into an random pokemon attack by Mew.(Eg.Fire Blast or Hyrdo Pump)
And My final thing is that Kirby should also be able to transform by swalling Items....(Eg. If he swallows a pokeball he becomes a random pokemon (out of a set number of pokemon) for a short time...Like Blastoise Kirby..and his B move is Hydro Blast....
or if he eats a Spikey Hedge hog item...he becomes Needle Kirby....
Back to top Go down
xXyoshiX

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 pm

i would like more yoshi themed stages which makes sense since galaxy 2 came out like 2 weeks ago. also where is baby bowser??? he was the main villain in yoshi's story and should be a new villain in SSBB4. btw i like your idea emerald. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 pm

emerald338 wrote:
I really think they should introduce the ability to evolve/change for characters...(other than zelda)
Say for Pikachu.... You start as pichu and get some sort of item and you evolve and then another item can let you become raichu....
and another is:
Igglybuff--->Jigglypuff----->Wiggllytuff
Also...you should be able to change inbettween differnt forms of characters such as Young Link and Old link...
Also Mewtwo should be brought back but paired with mew, Like the Ice Climbers....
But turn his ->B move into an random pokemon attack by Mew.(Eg.Fire Blast or Hyrdo Pump)
And My final thing is that Kirby should also be able to transform by swalling Items....(Eg. If he swallows a pokeball he becomes a random pokemon (out of a set number of pokemon) for a short time...Like Blastoise Kirby..and his B move is Hydro Blast....
or if he eats a Spikey Hedge hog item...he becomes Needle Kirby....

What you're saying is more towards Pokemon characters. Need to find some changes for all characters. Like Mario could alter between paper, mario , mario and doctor mario and even baby mario.
Yoshi could change by eating some items or using his B on someone while laying an egg. That way he could either jump more, throw fire or stump down harder and from time to time he could get really lucky or unlucky by getting all the enhancements or loosing some ability. This can be done for all characters. Sword or weapon users could have new weapons, others could have someone from their own game to come and help them like toad would fight with peach or always take the hit first so that peach gets minimal damage. And so on but personnally I think it won't happen :p
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
R2_D3

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:15 pm

After watching trailers for epic Mickey at E3, I could totally see him in SSBB4 with his paintbrush...just imagine the possibilities for level alteration and moves he could use. Plus its feasible, since the game is a Nintendo exclusive...anyone else think this would be cool???
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 pm

R2_D3 wrote:
After watching trailers for epic Mickey at E3, I could totally see him in SSBB4 with his paintbrush...just imagine the possibilities for level alteration and moves he could use. Plus its feasible, since the game is a Nintendo exclusive...anyone else think this would be cool???
They could, I always suppose, but eh, I wouldn't care for it. After all, Disney isn't a gaming company first and foremost. It'd feel weird to have something like that happen. Granted, the game does look fun, and I'm positive they could come up with something for a move set and the like, but I'd rather Nintendo just stick with fellow gaming companies.
Back to top Go down
TreISGood

TreISGood

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:10 am

I just want to be able to play as Isaac from Golden Sun... Being an AT wasn't good enough.

And we all know we're going to get the resident bada** pokemon from the upcoming 5th generation... just a question as to whether it will be Zoroark or something else...
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 pm

@Ben10 your post was off-topic and has been deleted. You are more than welcome to express your disgust for Nintendo, but please create an appropriate thread so that those who wish to use the topic the way it was intended can do so.

Also, please remain respectful towards the other members. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSB4 ideas!   SSB4 ideas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSB4 ideas!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: Consoles and Platforms :: Nintendo Games and Consoles-
Jump to: