For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Brotherhood Origins

Go down 
+4
SmashedBrother
BrightScales
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Brotherhood Origins Empty
PostSubject: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:09 pm

For those of you who have been with the site for a long time, or even those who who have been here before the brotherhood even came into existence, this post should bring up a strong sense of nostalgia for you....for those of you newer memebers, now you'll understand how the site was created in the first place!

Everything started on IGN...the editors had made a Super Smash Bros Brawl Faq page to update members on the newest info about Brawl. Naturally, being as interested as we were, the forum that was attatched to the Faq was extremely busy with people talking about the game. Eventually, BrawlBrotherKOking and I resolved to have tournaments for all the members...here's the first roster post...

Please make sure you have registered everyone in the tournament ASAP. If you need someone's wii code, feel free to email me @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I will give it to you. Thanks again, and good luck!

And the Match ups for the starting or "SUPER" Rounds are-
3:00 Match- Mbmxxx VS. Loodydoody
3:30 Match- TwilightCompanion VS. SmashedBrother
4:00 Match- Forsakenlament04 VS. Samusvskingdedede
4:30 Match- TALL-A VS. Hzman2089
-THE STAGE FOR THESE BATTLES WILL BE CHOOSEN AT
RANDOM BY THE PLAYERS.

The next set of rounds will once again correspond with the other tourney. The semi-final rounds will be dubbed "Mario", and will take place in this fashion-
5:00 Match- Round 1 Winner VS Round 2 Winner
5:30 Match- Round 3 Winner VS Round 4 Winner
-THE STAGE FOR THESE BATTLES WILL BE POKEMON STADIUM
6:00 Match- Winners of both Semi-Final Rounds
battle for "Brawl to End all Brawls"
Championship.
-THE STAGE FOR THIS BATTLE WILL BE BATTLEFIELD
7:00 Match- Champion of "Tournement of Kings"
VS
Champion of "Brawl to End all Brawls"
-THE STAGE FOR THIS BATTLE WILL BE FINAL DESTINATION
At that point in time, we had just gotten a chat room at a simple website known as Kartsmashers(made by Ericds). Until then, we were used to simply talking on a one paged forum! We knew that in order to host tournaments, we would have to change things.

Another problem came from a member known as SensoBarbeto, and his mini-clan known as DEATH. While they started off as friends, they quickly became over-confident and cruel to other members once the game came out and they realized they were some of the most skilled players. They would frequently put people down, and refuse anyone who wanted to join their club. They were also extremely vulgar and nasty, and it was impossible to enjoy the chat at Kartsmashers with them causing problems(for some reason, Eric made Senso a moderator).

Kartsmashers was simple, rarely updated, and neglected by its owner, preventing Leon and from making the tournaments the way we had wanted. We knew we had to make a site that was organized, friendly, and fun for everyone...

To prevent the DEATH members from intervening, we kept the site a secret to most members while it was under construction. The only members that knew of it were Pqjr999, Edee, ImitationISsuicide, TALL-A, Leon, and later on Pugsly1000.

Leon thought of the name "The Smash Brotherhood", and helped with ideas...Pqjr999 and Edee help write info pages, Skye made the graphics such as the first banner, and Carlos became the first moderator(he was already one at Kartsmashers). It was difficult to keep quiet, but the goal was to be completely finished when it was revealed to make sure people would instantly be drawn to it. I also made the second team tourney take place there, to further solidify the site.

The Smash Brotherhood was officially opened on March 26th, 2008. Here is the announcement I posted at 9:38PM that night...

------------ATTENTION SMASH FANS-------------
------------TOURNEY INFO PART TWO------------

As many of you know, putting together and organizing a tournament is no easy business. It's hard to distribute rules to everyone, and make sure everyone gets the info they need. This problem has now been solved through the new Smash Bros Brawl Tournament Site, THE SMASH BROTHERHOOD!!!!!

Founded by myself and BrawlBrotherKOking with the help of a some great members, this site will provide a friendly, fun, and organized alternative. You can check it out, here- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The site has been designed to be as welcoming, and friendly as possible, with the goal of attracting many more brawlers for us all to play with.

And not only will you find tons of tourney info, but you will also find a chatroom, full forum, weekly polls, videos, articles on the game, and a Smash Bros Brawl game Guide. The Smash Brotherhood that is open to anyone, so please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself! All future tournaments will be held from this site, so make sure to stop by and join the competitive matches!!! Hope to see you there! Once again, you can check it out here-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was simple compared to what we have today...but it was also miles ahead of Kartsmashers, and that was the main goal. In no time, the site was a hit...everyone moved to the Brotherhood easily, and the DEATH members grew upset over the emphasis on fun and Senso's loss of Moderation powers. They tried to stick around for a time, but eventually got so upset over not being able to push people around and act vulgar that they eventually stormed out(March 30th). After their departure, the site flourished and led to the new site we have today (started on June 21st).

While The Brotherhood has hit some bumps along the way, I would say it's been very successful since its beginnings. This is all just an overview, so if anyone wants any more details or wants to add anything, feel free...I know you guys will have plenty of memories to share...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:09 pm

I'd also like to talk about how we all found ourselves where we are....

Personally I was a huge smash fanatic since i was about 13 years old, and was instantly hooked when i saw the first Brawl trailer. When the Dojo started making updates, i constantly checked the IGN Faq for info, and noticed the discussions people were having...As much as I wanted to post, however, I was hesitant due to my own history with forums and things online. years ago when i was about 15 i was on a number of forums and even had my own ez board site called the "Ultimate Gamer's Board", it had a few members, maninly those i knew from the other forums I was on. In time, the people started to disappear on all of the sites i was on, and I too lost interest and stopped posting. Wanting to avoid this again, I didn't post for a very long time...

It was only a matter of time, however, that I realized i couldn't hold back my Brawl passion and had to get involved with the Brawl conversation, especially if i wanted people to play with...so finally, I made my first post...

Oct. 26th, 2007-A rant about the crazy ideas people had about the game...

First of all, those of you who think that Sakurai is revealing all of his secret characters on the Dojo are dead wrong! He uses the 'Warning! Challenger Aproaching' title to signify a newcomer, not the game's actual secret characters! Look at the size of this game, and remember all of the strange things you had to do in melee to get secrets(play 10 hours of VS. Matches, complete 15 minute cruel melee, beat all stars mode, etc.). You can bet that with all of the exra things Sakurai is putting into this game, there will be an unimaginable amount of secrets, along with characters of course. And for those of you who believe the newcomers ARE secret characters, b/c "sonic and solid snake couldn't possibly be start up characters!" you are wrong. These characters have been revealed to create hype. Look at the uproar Snake made at E3 when he was revealed! Releasing these characters is a brilliant tactic on Sakurai's part for marketing purposes. If he had kept them secret, none of us would be having these 3rd party debates, nor would the hype be quite as high.

Also, It seems to me, if you look on the 'characters' screen on Dojo, you will see a nice even amount of 12 veterans, and 11 newcomers, which I believe shows that there will be one more newcomer, to raise that number to 12, so the beginning roster will be an even 24 characters, which seems appropriate for the start of this very large game.

Now in terms of actual characters for this game, yes, everyone wants their own personal favorite, there's no question about that. But, lets be realistic! The characters in all of these games are main characters, villians, or sidekicks. These characters have personalities, stories, a true purpose and reason to be in this game. Some say waluigi is needed. Some say birdo is needed, some say wolf and krystal, and peppy, and hammer bros, and koopa troopa, and Zant, and dark samus, and tom nook, and crash bandacoot, and Lucario, and Cloud, and Sora, and Sephiroth, and Master Chief...

I know some of us want our favorite sub-bad guy that roams around in the Mario world that has no moves to be a character. I know some of us want characters that have NOTHING to do with Nintendo to be characters. I know some of us want every single damn character they've ever seen in a videogame to be in this game! But guess what? they won't all be in this game! BE REALISTIC! If you wait until February hoping that Master Chief is going to be in this game, you are in for a dissapointment! If you wait until February hoping that a human from animal crossing is going to be in this game, you're in for a dissapointment!

Sigh...all right, I've gotten that off my chest...
Despite all my rants, I think the one thing we can all agree on is that Super Smash Bros Brawl is going to be one of the greatest games off all time!

I also have some other first posts that I came across...

SmashedBrother (10/27/07)-
I'd have to agree that Luigi is not a clone but I hope that he come in with a bit more varity than melee. About the costume-changing theory you might remember Mario had a green outfit in Melee since green was one of the team colors so I expect Luigi to be back. If not I'll go out hat buting with beacon80.

Jody (11/1/07)-
I wish that Luigi, Mr Game and Watch, Gannondorf, or Mewtwo will return. Luigi the most with the down B move as the vacuum his up B the super jump and his final smash be ether the bro bot from Super paper mario or he could send out alot of ghost from Luigi's mansion to fight like pit does. (this is just my opinion)

Akiralsao(Luis) (11/2/07)-
It's true that Megaman and Bomberman have the best chance of becoming playable, but if there were still taking ideas, I'd go with Wargreymon from digimon. Playing Rumble Arena 2 on the GCN made me realize how well the move set would translate onto Brawl. Also Digimon vs. Pokemon would be another epic battle to enjoy, almost as good as Sonic vs. Mario. On top of that, he is one of the best digimon out there. But that's just me.

Pqjr999 (1/11/08 )-
When I first saw Pikmin & Olimar, my first thought was, "WTF?!?". As many people seemed to have had the same reaction. Of course, I've never played Pikmin, know nothing about it really, but then I again I had no idea who Samus or Pikachu were until the first Smash Brothers. Call me insane, or say I was living under a rock, but whatever. I think Samus and Pikachu kick ass, and maybe Olimar will too. If I don't like him, there will be plenty of others to choose from.
I definitely agree with Ryuutakeshi. What about Zelda????? We are in need of an update for her. Will Sheik be returning as her down+B special? (Or whatever the button combo will be depending on control used.) If so, then we need Sheik's specials.
Of course, we don't really want them to reveal everything, do we? Game and Watch was another "WTF" moment, but it's cool to have obscure characters that take you by complete surprise.

Leon's (1/16/08 )-
Hey Warin54321 I would like to take the last spot on your Clan (team) I'have been reading about it and it sounds killer I have been playing super smash brother since nintendo 64 LET ME KNOW IF THAT'S OK IN A COMMENT Thank you.

(Warin was a member who originally started the ideas of clan organizaton, he has since disappeared)

TALL-A (1/18/08 )-
what up everybody i'm looking for friend codes so when brawl comes out i can have someone I can fight my code is 7833-4801-6867-4648.o and warln i saw that roster thing u did and do u mind if i joined it. I'v been playing the super smash bros. sence N64. and I always excel at it more than any other game. I'll be using all characters but I'll be at my best with sonic(because I'm a sonic fan), Pikachu(because hes my melee MVP), and Mario( because he is My N64 MVP).

Waaar (1/29/08 )-
This message is for BrawlBrotherKoKing and forsaken
I was wondering if there was a way of watching the tournament online

I was also wondering if we could do like a different network so that when we get online to play SSBB we dont always end up with low quality players like kids or first time players u know. Like if we could do a winning point chart or a room for good players.

Pugs (2/3/08 )-
Hi im new and i need some friend codes. SSBB is so cool!

Carlos (2/14/08 )-
@everyone
i'm in need of wii numbers so i have more brawl opponents

It took a lot of searching...but there's as many as I could come up with...pretty interesting stuff, huh?
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:54 pm

you have TONS of free time dont u? Razz and y did u post my first post i sound like a freaking noob Embarassed it is sad to look back at how we change from the past year. it is really funny that the times i did post on ign was only 54 times total and on here almost 2000 times. also i hate ALL of my post on ign. now i cant get on ign because i have forgot both passwords to the old user names. (not that i want to)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:26 pm

wow it seems like the site has gone through a lot with all the bumps in the road but that only make u stronger as a person
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:30 pm

so true now we are all better friends
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:20 pm

good times...good times...
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Yeah...they were...it seems like we're getting close to having a lot of our old members back...especiince the Brotherhood has been coming back to life lately! I never expected Battlecry to come back...or Luis to come on so much again! It's great! I just hope we can get Pqjr999 and Leon to come back...
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:05 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Yeah...they were...it seems like we're getting close to having a lot of our old members back...especiince the Brotherhood has been coming back to life lately! I never expected Battlecry to come back...or Luis to come on so much again! It's great! I just hope we can get Pqjr999 and Leon to come back...

I've PMed Pqjr & MsPqjr today....Hopefully they'll respond. They haven't been here since October.... Sad

P.S. Why didn't you expect Battlecry?
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:55 pm

I also just wrote on Edee's Facebook to wish her a Merry Christmas...I didn't ask her or Jesse to come back, but who knows...maybe they'll pop in. I recently wrote a rather long email to Jesse asking him if he'd like to return, but I never got a response, which isn't like him...I hope everything's alright.

And as for Battlecry, It had just been so long without contact...i really thought he was gone for good. Hopefully that's not the case with Leon...
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:01 pm

yA BEEN GOOD OLD TIMES

And I think warlin is Juan/Hasu from smashpower, I know he came here once to visit Im not sure what name he used here.
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:07 pm

Wow, I didn't know he was even online anymore...I haven't seen him since IGN, which by now is about a year...and I don't think i've ever seen him here...I never really got to know him that well anyway.

I wonder how many other of our old members have disappeared to sites like Smash Power, and are still brawling without even knowing this site exists!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:20 pm

I would say quite alot I guess
But I may be mistaken about warlin also lol.
You can try to send an email at mbmxxx I had to send an email to him to get him on the first site after all lol
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:48 pm

Well, I sent mass emails for the BSFD to every member, and i think that's what brought Luis and Battlecry back....and i tried sending wiimails to older members like Xbomber and Hodro...but i never got any responses...does anyone have any ideas on how to bring these old people back??
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:53 pm

Nope not really but where is battlecry you said he came back but I never saw him
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:11 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Well, I sent mass emails for the BSFD to every member, and i think that's what brought Luis and Battlecry back....and i tried sending wiimails to older members like Xbomber and Hodro...but i never got any responses...does anyone have any ideas on how to bring these old people back??

Weeelll, I'm not sure if this is stalking or not (but for a good cause, who cares? Lol) but (on IGN) if you click on a member's name, you can view their latest posts....i.e. Pqjr posted a topic asking about Mario RPG a while back.......
Back to top Go down
TALL-A

TALL-A

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:27 pm

good times and we ben threw all that without killing eachother
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:32 pm

@Waaar- Battlecry was recently on the chat, and on skype...he hasn't posted on the forum yet...as far as I know at least...

@Smashed-Yes, I'm aware of that Smashed...I wonder if we could put together a recon group to search for old members and try to retrieve them...

@TALLA-Good point...lol we've known eachother for up to a year and we still haven't fought with one another! I guess we're doing pretty well huh?
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:01 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
@Waaar- Battlecry was recently on the chat, and on skype...he hasn't posted on the forum yet...as far as I know at least...

@Smashed-Yes, I'm aware of that Smashed...I wonder if we could put together a recon group to search for old members and try to retrieve them...

@TALLA-Good point...lol we've known eachother for up to a year and we still haven't fought with one another! I guess we're doing pretty well huh?

Hmm, from my point of view - NO

I can't wait till I have a fight with you guys - you know what I mean Wink
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:53 pm

lol Smashed...it's always something with you isn't it? tongue

oh, and by the way, Leon was on the chat for a while...he left before i could talk to him much...but hopefully he'll come back again soon!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:59 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

oh, and by the way, Leon was on the chat for a while...he left before i could talk to him much...but hopefully he'll come back again soon!

Actually, I meant Smash Bros Brawl Wink

Hey, Kudos to Cory, Leon, Waaar, Jody, Pugs, TALL-A, Roy, Skye (oh yeah, and Fire! Very Happy ) and all the rest of the Brotherhood for making this THE coolest SSBB site there is!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:22 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

Hey, Kudos to Cory, Leon, Waaar, Jody, Pugs, TALL-A, Roy, Skye (oh yeah, and Fire! Very Happy ) and all the rest of the Brotherhood for making this THE coolest SSBB site there is!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Wow, thanks for the kudos man, and I've barely been here for that long, I hope you're good at melee, because I really want to have a good challenge facing you, it's gonna be awesome. Good thing we have this site I guess, or time would probably go even slower for you waiting for when you can get it, huh?
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:22 pm

gosh....i can't imagine waiting so long for Brawl...I mean, waiting several months on IGN was bad enough!!! I hope you get it soon Smashed!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:37 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
gosh....i can't imagine waiting so long for Brawl...I mean, waiting several months on IGN was bad enough!!! I hope you get it soon Smashed!!

You guys were lucky, I mean, America had to wait through two delays, but Australia still didn't get it till June, imagine how annoyed I was to be following all those Smash DOJO updates to find out they hadn't had a planned release for PAL yet?!?!?!!?!?!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:37 pm

Certain Victory 42 wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

You guys were lucky, I mean, America had to wait through two delays, but Australia still didn't get it till June, imagine how annoyed I was to be following all those Smash DOJO updates to find out they hadn't had a planned release for PAL yet?!?!?!!?!?!
I know exactly how you feel roy, the same for the UK happened! I would look at the Doo every couple of days but still there was no PAL region release date. a few rumours stated that brawl was going to be released on May 1st vut that soon became a lie as May painfull came and went. then FINALLY a UK release date - June 27th! I was happy and angry as finally it was here but why sooo long? to had insult to injury Australia's release date came out and it was June 26th!! Mad how come they get it a day first??

SmashedBrother wrote:

Hey, Kudos to Cory, Leon, Waaar, Jody, Pugs, TALL-A, Roy, Skye (oh yeah, and Fire! Very Happy )
and all the rest of the Brotherhood for making this THE coolest SSBB site there is!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

had to be in brackets, huh? at least you put me down Rolling Eyes
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Thanks guys!!!

@Roy - If you face me, be VERY, very afraid, because you will DIE!!! Twisted Evil .......laughing Neutral

I used to pretty fairly good at Melee, but I'm WAAAAYYY out of practice, and I haven't really been playing much (of course, with Brawl's new physics, I'm not sure how much Melee could help), so I'm going to have to work a bit before you don't have to worry about dying Wink .

Now, I'm still not doing so great, and Brawl's new physics are throwing me WAAAAAYY off. I think I might practice on some other site first so I don't get wiped out utterly here.....

Certain Victory 42 wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

I can imagine....It was amazing that they hadn't even planned Europe's realease.

Last edited by SmashedBrother on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood Origins
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: