For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Brotherhood Origins

Go down 
+4
SmashedBrother
BrightScales
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:04 pm

Forsaken Lament 44 wrote:
Sigh...I just got done reading a bunch of our old posts, and I must say, I truly miss those days. I think of all the time I've spent with everyone since the beginning, I had the absolute most fun way back then. The anticipation of owning and playing brawl, combined with daily updates and a huge, excited group of people made for the very best environment for discussion and meeting people. I miss all of those old members...I miss BrawlBrotherKOKing, Pqjr, Enasepth, ImitationisSuicide, and so many others. Those really were the glory days, and I miss them terribly. I don't think it'll be the same...which really is a shame. Crying or Very sad

Agreed, I joined during the Smash Brotherhood blue website days but I remember becoming good friends with Carlos (or Chacho, as you like to call him), it's a real shame he's not still here :/
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:09 am

Well, based upon the great turnout we've had over the course of the past two weeks or so, I'm cautiously optimistic that we're headed for another great era in our site's history.

As for Carlos, I miss him as well...one of the best friendships I've formed online. He wouldn't come back here if I asked him (I text him occasionally, it's been several months though). Maybe he'd be more receptive if you tried...it's hard to say.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:57 am

I couldn't, I have no way of reaching him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood Origins
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: