For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Brotherhood Origins

Go down 
+4
SmashedBrother
BrightScales
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:21 pm

@Cory - If you're interested, MsPqjr was here just today...did you get any response?
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:05 pm

No, oddly enough, she popped on the site, AND onto the chat for but a moment...she said "hi" on the chat, and Roy said "hi" back....she left directly after that, before I could say anything....
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:17 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
No, oddly enough, she popped on the site, AND onto the chat for but a moment...she said "hi" on the chat, and Roy said "hi" back....she left directly after that, before I could say anything....
that evil roy, he's at it again. scraing off new (and old) members to the brotherhood just by saying 'Hi' - it's evil *shakes head*. y'know roy'll take this as a compliment probably Rolling Eyes
anyway......it's a shame she left so suddenly. I wonder why... scratch
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:20 pm

I'm not sure why she left...Edee is very shy, and I'm thinking that may be the reason...you see, knowing her, she's probably afraid of "bothering" us...or, at least that's the way she feels...I'm hoping she'll come back so I can explain to her that she's not doing any such thing...AND that we'd love to have both her and Jesse back.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:16 pm

@Fire - True, Roy's pretty scary affraid Wink

@Forsaken - I hope so....am I going senile 40+ yrs too soon, or didn't Edee say they would be able to get on here come August back in July?

I just don't want to be pestering either of them....
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:41 am

Yes, that's right Smashed, I'm pretty sure they did say that...but obviously they haven't been on for several months...and while I have sent them a few emails, I'd feel bad if I pushed them too hard...
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:59 pm

Yeah...I wish I knew why they aren't on, but I don't want to bother them too much....I've sent them a couple of PMs, but the only one I've gotten a response to was when Pqjr and I were both on-site at the same time....Hopefully, they'll be on soon, but there's not really much that we can do.....
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:37 pm

hehe reading some the old posts... and they remind me of DEATH and senso falco and the others... They were so nice the randomly they changed

Last edited by pugsly1000 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Pugs (2/3/08 )-
Hi im new and i need some friend codes. SSBB is so cool!

lol I chatted so much different back then....
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Somehow, this seems the best place to post this.....although I don't know if anyone is even going to read what may well be my last post here. I was thinking about writing several paragraphs about how much I miss the old site....but it all really boils down to this - Thank you all. This has been the best online group I've ever been a part of by far. I'm sorry to see we've finally come apart, but I'm glad that it's a loss worth being sorry for. What made this site so fun for me, and kept me here was the friendly and diverse group. I said I'd be the very last person to leave the site, and now that Jody's left, that seems to be the case. I was originally going to wait until after E3, but.....what's the point? I look forward to meeting you all again on the next IGN Smash Bros faq like we did before! sunny

Like Jody I'll still check in occasionally to answer PMs, and I'll even try to respond to any posts that do come up. Also, there is some good news at the moment. I've finally got a specific idea of when we can set up online at my house, so I hope I'll still be able to Brawl a few of you guys after all.

P.S. Yeah, Jody - The SmashBrotherhood ftw. After we changed, we effectively fell apart. (though at that point I don't see what else we could have done.....except that keeping the chat would have helped.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Forsakenlament04 and Silens Caelin for originally designing this site, and putting so much time & effort into it.

Thanks to Jody, Waaar, Koopa_Under_Fire, Blitzsword, and Firegrimlin for sticking around so long. (No jokes this time Fire.....I enjoyed the back and forth, even if it got a little old after awhile)

Thanks to Forsakenlament, Silens Caelin, Jody_Geno(a.k.a. Master of aliases) Blitzsword, Waaar, Pugsly, BrawlBro, (you still owe us a pic!!!) Pqjr, Ms. Pqjr, Zotendo, BattleCry, Firegrimlin, Everlong, Samco, Cherry_Kirby (a.k.a. l33t), Koopa_Under_Fire, Imitation_Suicide, Big_Bad_Chad, SanoX and everyone else who made this site so great. I hope we'll meet again next time......till then, Adios amigos!!!

P.S.2 Pugs was right after all.......He's been off for over a year for all intents and purposes, yet I'm still behind by ten wretched posts. Evil or Very Mad

P.S.3 Nobody ever got past 10,000 posts after all Sad

PSP (I ran out of Playstations, lol!)
Forsakenlament04 wrote:
As much as I wanted to post, however, I was hesitant due to my own history with forums and things online. years ago when i was about 15 i was on a number of forums and even had my own ez board site called the "Ultimate Gamer's Board", it had a few members, maninly those i knew from the other forums I was on. In time, the people started to disappear on all of the sites i was on, and I too lost interest and stopped posting. Wanting to avoid this again, I didn't post for a very long time...

Ironic......still, I'm glad you did decide to make this site after all. Despite all the frustrations, it was worth it IMHO - better to be disappointed that something good is over than for it never to have happened. Thanks again pal! You deserve it.

Your friend,
~SmashedBrother

Final Post - #15512
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Isn't this our third year now? Heh, it's good to know my above post is ancient history now!

We're got almost a thousand more total posts than my "last" post! Very Happy

Last edited by SmashedBrother on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey, any idea if our old (original site) is still up on the web somewhere? It would be kind of cool to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:30 pm

?! Er, Cory told me you deleted it, unless you're referring to the original IGN thread?

Last edited by SmashedBrother on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:53 am

I'm not sure about the old site...hadn't you deleted it Skye? And yes, FTW has existed for OVER 3 years. The actual creation date for this site was June 21st, 2008. Pretty hard to believe it's been that long, isn't it? And of course, some of us have known eachother for even longer. I 'm sure that Blitzsword and myself exchanged some conversation (albeit casual) as far back as October of 2007!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:20 pm

I wasn't far behind you guys. I joined the thread (& IGN) mid-late October.....I alternated between "regular" and virtually gone.....

Heh, it's funny you know - With the exceptions of Forsakenlament and arguably myself, the people most active here were the last ones I would have suspected of even joining, let alone being such active and great people.....I.e. I'm not sure if even Jody remembers "Hzman" and I only saw Luis and Pugs occasionaly. I think Firegremlin was there too, though I'm not so sure.....now look at the top posting list!

Funny how things work, eh?
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:10 am

SmashedBrother wrote:
.I.e. I'm not sure if even Jody remembers "Hzman"

haha i do back then i was to shy to show my real name plus i could not really think of a cool screen name
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:44 am

Which leads me to ask, what inspired "Hzman"? scratch
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 am

SmashedBrother wrote:
Which leads me to ask, what inspired "Hzman"? scratch

did you ever read the book holes? there was a character named Hector Zeroni aka zero i kind of liked the name. so HZman was born. long story i know lol
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Geez Jody, you've had about as many different screen-names as there are members on this site. Rolling Eyes

Btw, is that our old Brawl thread on IGN still there? Or has it finally been deleted? It has been three years, after all.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:23 pm

@Jody - 'Fraid I don't know the reference.......while I'm asking, what about your other names? SRW and Doppleganger I know (Mario Kart & PM 1,000yr door) but Quadkoos?......and wasn't there another one?

@Cory - Yeah, its still around......not surprisingly it's locked, but that doesn't really matter I suppose

EDIT: The link, if you're interested - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Sigh...I just got done reading a bunch of our old posts, and I must say, I truly miss those days. I think of all the time I've spent with everyone since the beginning, I had the absolute most fun way back then. The anticipation of owning and playing brawl, combined with daily updates and a huge, excited group of people made for the very best environment for discussion and meeting people. I miss all of those old members...I miss BrawlBrotherKOKing, Pqjr, Enasepth, ImitationisSuicide, and so many others. Those really were the glory days, and I miss them terribly. I don't think it'll be the same...which really is a shame. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:40 am

SmashedBrother wrote:
@Jody - 'Fraid I don't know the reference.......while I'm asking, what about your other names? SRW and Doppleganger I know (Mario Kart & PM 1,000yr door) but Quadkoos?......and wasn't there another one?

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! StarRoadWarrior IS NOT a mario kart reference geez Razz

quadkoos was a name given to the youtube account it means 4 friends or something like that its been years ago when me and 3 other friends made the channel for funny videos and cool places that we went to totally not what its meant for now lol
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Doppelgänger24 wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:

haha i do back then i was to shy to show my real name plus i could not really think of a cool screen name

You still need to fix that little problem Razz
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:39 pm

waaar81 wrote:
Doppelgänger24 wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:

your not one to talk Wink
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Doppelgänger24 wrote:
waaar81 wrote:
Doppelgänger24 wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:

your not one to talk Wink

Mine is way better then yours
PLus you should try Doublebanger instead Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Origins   Brotherhood Origins - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood Origins
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: