For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
paper mario Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
paper mario Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
paper mario Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
paper mario Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
paper mario Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
paper mario Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
paper mario Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
paper mario Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
paper mario Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

paper mario

Go down 
+2
Forsaken Lament 44
webweaver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
webweaver

webweaver

Number of posts : 51

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:00 pm

yeah i love paper maio for n64. that game was truly fun. theres just so much about it that made it probly one of my favorit games for n64!!! how u guys did u get a chance to play it at all?
Back to top Go down

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:42 pm

I liked Paper Mario, even though Mario RPG is ultimately the best of the four games, each one was still key in introducing new things to the playing field.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:31 am

I actually really loved Paper Mario for N64...I downloaded it on VC and have to say, it's awesome to play. It has a cool story, and I love all of the different characters who join you to help out...I think the last place I got to was the island filled with Yoshis, but for some reason I stopped there, I should really finish it.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:35 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I actually really loved Paper Mario for N64...I downloaded it on VC and have to say, it's awesome to play. It has a cool story, and I love all of the different characters who join you to help out...I think the last place I got to was the island filled with Yoshis, but for some reason I stopped there, I should really finish it.

I find that too, I just stop playing a game/main game of something for no real reason, I still haven't finished Mario RPG, GH:WT, Fire Emblem on Wii, Zack & Wiki, plus after losing game data of it (and having a violent breakdown because of it) I've got to recomplete the entire of Wind Waker, then there's Ocarina of Time: Master Quest, several other VC games, my list goes on and on...
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm

The Burning Soul wrote:
]

I find that too, I just stop playing a game/main game of something for no real reason, I still haven't finished Mario RPG, GH:WT, Fire Emblem on Wii, Zack & Wiki, plus after losing game data of it (and having a violent breakdown because of it) I've got to recomplete the entire of Wind Waker, then there's Ocarina of Time: Master Quest, several other VC games, my list goes on and on...

Same for me roy, I always have a hard time finishing a game because I start a new one before finishing that one for no reason and usually the new game I start is either one that I bought or old games on the emulators on the pc lol

Edit: Hey I started fire emblem wii 3 times already and each time I stopped on chapter 3 or end of chapter 3. Last time I played was 2 or 3 months ago lol.
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:49 pm

i still haven't played the Paper Mario for Wii, although i've watched my girlfriend play it and I've seen how cool it is. I guess people just tend to have less respect and motivation to play "offshoot" titles for huge games, well, that's how it is for me at least. Don't get me wrong, i've enjoyed the paper mario games i've played, but of course, the main Mario games will always be on top for me I think that's the same for any series.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
i still haven't played the Paper Mario for Wii, although i've watched my girlfriend play it and I've seen how cool it is. I guess people just tend to have less respect and motivation to play "offshoot" titles for huge games, well, that's how it is for me at least. Don't get me wrong, i've enjoyed the paper mario games i've played, but of course, the main Mario games will always be on top for me I think that's the same for any series.

Same here, but you know, the games I often like best are the ones that I'm......less than hyped about when I first see them. The best example for me would be - Skies of Arcadia. When I first saw it I was kind of......skeptical to say the least. Now (like everyone who's been here more than 3 min. probably knows) it's the closest thing to a favorite game that I have pirat . Same thing with Fire Emblem, and to a much lesser degree, Ocarina of Time.
Back to top Go down

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:21 am

I also like that Paper Mario found the right balance between 2D characters in a 3D world, plus when you got to play as everyone else, it actually kept me interested in it to want to invest in it right until the very end, even when Bowser was insultingly easy as a final boss.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:38 pm

I played Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door a while back (I was kind of desperate for a game that I hadn't played before) and it was actually pretty fun. I'd compare to being more like a Pixar film than, say, Lord of the Rings. (or Final Fantasy if you want something that has to do with video games)
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:29 pm

Paper Mario 1000 year door is by far the 2nd best Mario RPG (Super Mario RPG being #1 duu Wink Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:49 am

well ill always think that paper mario 64 is the best xP i never really played the snes one and the thousand year door was fantastic... but most of my memorable moments in paper mario history goes to the 64 version ^^"
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 pm

How does Paper Mario for the Wii compare to the 1000 year door? I'm considering getting once I've finished with my Christmas stuff. santa (Out of curiousity, has this smilie ever been used before?)
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:38 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
How does Paper Mario for the Wii compare to the 1000 year door? I'm considering getting once I've finished with my Christmas stuff. santa (Out of curiousity, has this smilie ever been used before?)

its great and all but there really is no comparison 1000 year door is an RPG and Super Paper Mario is paper mario platform

and yes im sure we have used this at least once santa
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Sponsored content

paper mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario   paper mario Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paper mario
Page 1 of 1