For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire

Go down 
+3
firegremlin
SilensCaelum
Everlong
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Empty
PostSubject: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey everyone, Everlong here, and I've just come up with a new, rather silly but fun, game idea: make your own empire! It can be as nonsensical as you want, but you may not claim land that anyone else has 'taken' and it has to be one nation at a time.

You also must claim a representative color for yourself (mine is black); let's see how much we can balkanize the earth, shall we? You'll take the image given, color it in Microsoft Paint (or whatever program you have) and repost the image with whatever land you've claimed in your color. We'll continue until we fill the map.

I claim India in the name of Everlongia! Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Very nice. I have a feeling I am going to end up building the largest empire! Muahahaah!

I claim Mexico in the name of The Skyland Empire (btw, my color is purple)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:10 pm

I claim the UK (it has one army so it counts as one country!). Guess which colour I chose, I know it's a toughie.

Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:15 pm

Russia is now a part of the Skyland Empire!

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:45 pm

The beautiful state of Arabia is now under Everlongia's belt; Middle Eastern oil, here I come! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Sweden.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:36 pm

I have no idea how to save and repost the image (and mom probably wouldn't let me do it anyway, sad to say she's kind of fanatic when it comes to the computer) Is there anyway I could still join?
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:40 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
I have no idea how to save and repost the image (and mom probably wouldn't let me do it anyway, sad to say she's kind of fanatic when it comes to the computer) Is there anyway I could still join?
Well, SB, I can always do it for you. If you want, then I just need a particular color to represent you and the choices for nations you'll pick (or states, as is the case for the U.S.). Promise I won't abuse that...

Too much. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Thanks (I think Suspect ) I'll be the Macedons (Blue) and I'll take Eastern Australia. Thanks again! (seriously this time)
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Alright; I let you do two this time to play catch-up, SB. Remember though, in the future, only one at a time. I also claim the lush forests of Brazil to my empire!

Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:23 pm

In that case.....

Indonesia gratefully becomes a member of the Macedons....

and New Guinea claims the proud title of Macedon....
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:53 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
In that case.....

Remember, SB, I only let you do two that time because of the fact that you had to play catch-up with Silens and I. You can only pick one from now on. I'll take Indonesia as your choice though, as it was first.

I also claim Japan as well!

Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Well I would like to make Waaarmania green since red is gone and add Turkey to it and if I can (like samshed) I would like to add Iran and kazakhstan to the empire

Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Well, since the rules don't seem to be going all that well...I guess it doesn't matter. But no more than TWO every time, ok, guys?

I claim Israel, either way. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Everlong wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:
In that case.....

Remember, SB, I only let you do two that time because of the fact that you had to play catch-up with Silens and I. You can only pick one from now on. I'll take Indonesia as your choice though, as it was first.

I don't follow. I picked Easturn Australia (ONE territory in Risk) and then you said I could pick two to catch up. confused
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:17 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
I don't follow. I picked Easturn Australia (ONE territory in Risk) and then you said I could pick two to catch up. confused
Yeah, since the rules don't really seem to be working out, I just figured that we'd go over to a newer system: you can only do at least up to two every time. It might make everything go faster.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:19 pm

The residents of china have joined waaarmania

Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:48 pm

can i get in this? if so i want Egypt and Jordan (yes the country) and my color is orange

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:13 pm

I thought we were choosing territories from the game Risk....... confused Oh well.

In that case, I choose Texas and Central America.

Last edited by SmashedBrother on Wed May 06, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:19 pm

I will be taking Mongolia

Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:54 pm

There was a mistake. I guess someone had copy pasted the wrong picture cuz Skye had taken sweden already. I marked it with an S and tried to find the same purple but without succes lol here it is

Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:55 pm

California and Iraq have sworn their fealty to me and have been admitted as Everlongia's 6th and 7th states respectively. Razz

SmashedBrother wrote:
I thought we were choosing territories from the game Risk....... confused Oh well.

In that case, I choose Texas and Central America.
We're not, SB, I'm just using it as a title.

Also, I can do Texas, but you may not have the entirety of Central America. Please pick one particular nation or part of it.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:38 pm

the rest of australia and utah has bowed down to me.
sadly i have no paint program so some one please add this
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:49 pm

i take Mississippi and Madagascar
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:52 pm

canada and nevada have decided to join the pug empire Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next