For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Art, literature, music.. whatever.

Go down 
+5
Forsaken Lament 44
firegremlin
imitationissuicide
BrightScales
SilensCaelum
9 posters

Artwork, Literature, Music page?
I would post some of my stuff!
Art, literature, music.. whatever. Vote_lcap50%Art, literature, music.. whatever. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
I might post a few things.
Art, literature, music.. whatever. Vote_lcap38%Art, literature, music.. whatever. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
I would post nothing.
Art, literature, music.. whatever. Vote_lcap12%Art, literature, music.. whatever. Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

Art, literature, music.. whatever. Empty
PostSubject: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:47 pm

I would like to know if anyone is interested in starting a 'artists' thread. I was thinking of making a topic where people can post their drawings, stories, songs or whatever. The thing is a thread like that takes up a lot of space. But I would love to see how talented you guys are outside of the brawl battle field. so whattya think? Will you guys use it?
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:23 pm

id post some story's and stuff in literature!
Back to top Go down
imitationissuicide

imitationissuicide

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is one of my best drawings, picture might have glare, but that's the film I had to put over the pastel so it wouldn't come off. I'll try to get a better picture up
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:07 pm

wow... Shocked that is amazing carlos how long did it take to paint/draw it (sorry, but I know nothing about art Razz ) i especially like the trifirce in gold in the middle
~firegremlin~

Last edited by firegremlin on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:57 pm

Wow...very nice Carlos i'm very impressed with your work. I used to try and do art, but sadly i gave up on it when i really shouldn't have...anyway, you may want to consider pursuing art, i really see a lot of potential! Cool

Last edited by ForsakenLament 04 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:59 pm

That's incredible Carlos! You'd do well if you went into art)
Back to top Go down
imitationissuicide

imitationissuicide

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:19 pm

lol u guys give me too much credit. I couldn't possibly go into art because something like this is once in a blue moon for me. At any other period of time you'll find me struggling to draw some quite simple things. However, that is one piece im particularly proud of because I put a lot into it and had my good and bad times in the process of completion. Yet through it all I managed to make it work and ended up with, well, a piece of art lol. I'm glad you guys like it and I appreciate your feedback. Who knows maybe I'll be able to do something like it in the future...
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:05 am

You should stick with it Carlos, art is a great form of catharsis. Plus, its nice to have a physical form of an idea. =D
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:15 pm

Here is a little drawing I did the other day. it's from one of my favorite games OKAMI. hehehe it's done in pen and marker. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Wow, that's cool Skye...wish I was that good...
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Hehe thanks, Its been along time since I have drawn something so they are O.k compared to my old stuff. Anyone can draw, it just takes practice. Ever try smashed??
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:48 pm

i wish i had good art skills but all my skills are swimming and music
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:47 pm

i wouldnt post artwork unless it was opposite day! lol but yeah. those drawings are really good, my skills are the same as jody Razz
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:32 pm

My skills are - video games, acting, math (sort of), jokes(usually), music, dodgeball, and a couple miscellanious things like boring Firegremlin Smile I like swimming, but I'm not that good (probably because of how late I got a chance to learn)
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:54 pm

Very nice Skye!! I dont know about the second one but the first one looks exactly like if it was the original art designer of okami that did it Art, literature, music.. whatever. 357454
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:57 am

SmashedBrother wrote:
My skills are - video games, acting, math (sort of), jokes(usually), music, dodgeball, and a couple miscellanious things like boring Firegremlin Smile I like swimming, but I'm not that good (probably because of how late I got a chance to learn)
so true... Rolling Eyes

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Ok, so here is a drawing I started last night. It's a fanart drawing for the game Bioshock. This is not finished by any means, it's just a preliminary sketch done on the computer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the original picture. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm open to any suggestions so I can better start the final product! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Wow really nice work
It looks quite alike like the original one
You just need to add more colors to make it look even better
But the drawing is really good
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:54 pm

if i did not know any better i would say that was OFFICIAL art work for the game its that good (no joke)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:40 pm

SilensCaelum wrote:
I would like to know if anyone is interested in starting a 'artists' thread. I was thinking of making a topic where people can post their drawings, stories, songs or whatever. The thing is a thread like that takes up a lot of space. But I would love to see how talented you guys are outside of the brawl battle field. so whattya think? Will you guys use it?

I think this is a great idea! There are a lot of us with creative works that I'm sure they'd like to share. Though I haven't really got anything to post at the moment, rest assured I will work on it.
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:54 pm

because it has been awhile and I would like to get other member's creative juices flowing. Here is a little drawing I completed a few weeks back. Haven't done much else though! It would be so nice to see something from other members (it doesn't have to be artwork, per say).

Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:09 am

I wrote a sci-fi…thing, a couple of days ago.

Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:08 am

Can't say I'm really that arty at all, but I enjoy looking at others' art. so keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art, literature, music.. whatever.   Art, literature, music.. whatever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art, literature, music.. whatever.
Page 1 of 1