For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Nintendo Direct

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Nintendo Direct  Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Direct    Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:15 pm

this morning Nintendo released another Nintendo direct video that tells the future of the company as far as any new games that might come out soon or new features. This video focused mainly on the Wiiu and can be seen below:

If your to lazy to watch all 36 minutes of the video i will hit the main points of the video.

First off no new Nintendo games for the the month of January and February

Miiverse will get an update working on an app for smart phone

Two System updates to fix software launch and add new features

Virtual console coming to Wiiu (previously only on Wii) not all games will be available at launch also you must pay a reduced price for previously purchased game at launch there will only be NES and SNES then later GBA

Currently there is a campaign going on to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Family Computer

games coming soon spring-summer: Game&Wario, Wii Fitu, Pikmin 3, Lego City Undercover, The Wounderful 101, and Bayonetta 2

The next Super Smash Bros is still in development nothing was shown but look for it at E3 this year

New announced games in development: Next Super Mario by the same team that made Galaxy 1&2 and 3D land, new Mario Kart (both to be playable at E3), Wiiu Party, and Yoshi Yarn made by the same team as Kirby Epic Yarn and Yoshi 64.

New crossover between Atlus and Nintendo called Shin-Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem.

New game for Monolithsoft same team as Xenoblade

Finally the biggest news is the confirmation of TWO HD ZELDA GAMES! one is a remake the other is a brand new game first off is the HD remake of Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker that will be coming in the fall and the announcement of the new Zelda currently in development. Wind Waker will be released to hold us over till the new game.

Im excited about all the news including Mario and Zelda. I am interested to see what everyone else thinks of this news.

Last edited by StarRoadWarrior on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Nintendo Direct  Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Direct 2/14/2013   Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Happy Valentines Day Singles Appreciation Day everyone. I have each of you a gift! Actually I giving you a gift that was given by Nintendo but its the thought that counts right?

Another Direct video and like last time here are the highlights

Mario Luigi, Luigi, Luigi, Luigi and some friends, zelda, fire emblem, animal crossing, lego city, strong 3rd party, old games, new games, and a port of an old game. got it? good!

Here are the real important things:

Nintendo is making 2013 the year of Luigi with several Luigi games and DLC. First off is the release of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on March 24. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team will release in summer 2013 for the 3DS (story takes place in Luigi's dream). Mario Golf: World Tour will also be out summer 2013. Finally DLC for New Super Mario Bros. U called New Super Luigi U (notice that 'bros' is not in the title) This will be 80+ new levels staring just Luigi.

Miiverse is getting a Legend of Zelda topic so fans can post in this section. previously there was not a section for Zelda discussion

Fire Emblem is get new DLC and a lot of it too. some for cheap and some for free for a limited time.

New Animal Crossing is coming June 6

Lego City Undercover is coming March 19 plus Lego City Undercover: the chase begins (for 3DS) is coming April 21

Ninja Gaiden 3 is getting a title update that will add new costumes to each of the 4 playable character along with 25 new missions. this update and additions is FREE!

Wii StreetU is now available

New 3DS eShop games:
Harmo Knights (from the Pokemon team) March 28
Kersploosh! March 7
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move Coming Soon
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger April 11
more Virtual Console games in the coming months

For anyone that has not got a 3DS yet you might want to get one between
March 21-April 30 you get a free game with the purchase and registration of a 3DS XL and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

some sales on past eShop games on the 3DS and the WiiU eShop is loaded with DLC for games that are already out

Another bundle for the WiiU. Its the deluxe bundle with everything in it plus a ZombieU game, black WiiU pro controller, ZombieU art book, and Nintenod Land as a download game not the hard copy. (only available in North America) in stores Feb 17

More new games for the WiiU eShop
Bit.Trip. Runner 2 (this month)
Zen Pinball 2 (free this month)
Toki Tori 2 (march)

New games
Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate (3DS March 5)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS and WiiU March 19) can play cross platform (3DS Vs WiiU)
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (WiiU March 19)
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (WiiU March 26)
Injustice: Gods among us (WiiU April 16) WILL RUN AT 1080P AND 60FPS!!! AND WILL HAVE DLC
Disney Infinity (Wii WiiU 3DS June)

Finally a port of Donkey Kong Country Returns is making its way to... the 3DS called Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.

That all for this video im excited for all the news and hope you all are too.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Nintendo Direct  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct    Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:23 pm

More Nintendo Direct news.

This video has tons of new games, updates on old games, and release dates for some of the new games.

This was mostly 3DS again but fear not there will be a WiiU one soon (then E3)

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. News on the story and gameplay. (coming August 11)
Mario Golf: World Tour. Will have online and local play. (coming Summer 2013)
Mario Party 3DS: (working title) (coming winter)
New Super Luigi U DLC. Same world map but all new levels, Luigi has his super jump, harder to stop, levels only have 100 second time limit, more challenging levels. (coming summer)
Donkey Kong Country Return 3D. New mode that adds an extra hit to both DK and Diddy and new items. This is to encourage players to play longer and faster. Original mode is also available. New levels add that were not apart of the Wii version. Co-op locally with someone else that has the game. (coming May 24)
Yoshi Island 3D (working title) (coming soon)
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move (coming to eShop May 9)

WiiU update coming next week. Speed up loading times by >50%. Add virtual console games. also addition of things to help speed up download of games.
Pikmin 3 gets a new pikmin. the flying pikmin a bright neon pink one. (more info coming soon)
Earthbound is coming to virtual console.
Game and Wario (coming June 23)

Games out now
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (cross play on 3DS and WiiU)
Lego City Undercover

Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins. Prequel to the WiiU version (coming April 21)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf. New Animal Crossing theme 3DS XL (coming June 9)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons coming May 30

Games from Level 5 coming in 2014 (all for 3DS)
Bravely Default
Professor Layton
The Starship Damrey
Bugs vs Tanks!
Attack of the Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale

Shin Megami Tensei IV Coming July 16 and all copies will have an Awesome collectors edition

Finally by far the biggest news Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past is getting a sequel. Coming Holiday 2013

That's all for now folks
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Nintendo Direct  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct    Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:56 am

Wow, that's a lot to take in...I'm glad to hear that Earthbound's finally coming to the VC, even if it seems a little overrated.

I'm really curious how the sequel to ALttP is going to turn out. The very little I've already heard kind of makes me think of Link meeting Paper Mario.

....I'll try and add more when I'm not quite so brain-dead. Sleep

Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

Nintendo Direct  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct    Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:56 am

It seems like a lot, but not much of it is actually new information. Most of those are just reminders of games coming out or confirmations of release dates.
Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Nintendo Direct  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct    Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Well, I haven't been keeping up with the news lately, so a lot of that actually is new to me. I guess I need to get back to working on my nerd credentials. :/
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Nintendo Direct  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct    Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:56 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
Well, I haven't been keeping up with the news lately, so a lot of that actually is new to me. I guess I need to get back to working on my nerd credentials. :/

I guess that really the first video really had the biggest and best news and the other two just built on it and added a few big titles like the Donkey Kong 3D or the the Link to the Past sequel. Also did you guys hear that Nintendo will not have an E3 conference... well sorta. Instead of the big flashy show like the past years they will instead do just a Nintendo Direct during the time they would normally have the conference. Most people flipped out because of this but I see it as a great thing no more biased media and if that one is anything like the past videos I'm sure it will have more gameplay and maybe talk more about the games. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nintendo Direct  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct    Nintendo Direct  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Direct
Page 1 of 1